Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,012 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:13 AM

2019 Election Is Not About Pdp Nor Apc It’s About Obi And Osinbajo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2019 Election Is Not About Pdp Nor Apc It’s About Obi And Osinbajo (1746 Views)

What Obasanjo "Said" About PDP's Choice Of Atiku During Tinubu's Visit / Fact Check: Old Dollar Wads Spark Misinformation About PDP Primary / See What Buhari Is Taking With Him To Daura If He Loses 2019 Election - Adeyanju (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

2019 Election Is Not About Pdp Nor Apc It’s About Obi And Osinbajo by sarrki(m): 11:16pm On Nov 15, 2018
In 2015 Election The southeast And South South Never voted for Apc they cast there votes massively with high rigging for there preferred candidate Gej of pdp

Having said this the southwest were Osinbajo hailed from voted Pdp in some states even while there own is contesting

Immediately after the election Igbos was given birth to just because they lost the election

All of a sudden they are now interested in unity of the country since there own son was picked by pdp

The question that I asked many is will the southwest trade there own ?

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 2019 Election Is Not About Pdp Nor Apc It’s About Obi And Osinbajo by Earthquake2: 11:17pm On Nov 15, 2018
Your English is very disastrous

34 Likes

Re: 2019 Election Is Not About Pdp Nor Apc It’s About Obi And Osinbajo by alsudan: 11:20pm On Nov 15, 2018
How is this guy on the payroll of BMC?

33 Likes

Re: 2019 Election Is Not About Pdp Nor Apc It’s About Obi And Osinbajo by Opinionated: 11:25pm On Nov 15, 2018
sarrki:
In 2015 Election The southeast And South South Never voted for Apc they cast there votes massively with high rigging for there preferred candidate Gej of pdp

Having said this the southwest were Osinbajo hailed from voted Pdp in some states even while there own is contesting

Immediately after the election Igbos was given birth to just because they lost the election

All of a sudden they are now interested in unity of the country since there own son was picked by pdp

Almost impossible, you cannot remove ethnic considerations in the mix. No way the majority of Yoruba people will see a Yemi and then go and pick an Obi especially with the way some people in the Southeast go about their politics- a mixture of self-delusion, lack of accommodation of other people, hatred of others and lack of tolerance of opposing voices even in Igboland will almost certainly guarantee a poor return for the PDP in the Southwest.

7 Likes

Re: 2019 Election Is Not About Pdp Nor Apc It’s About Obi And Osinbajo by Topmaike007(m): 11:25pm On Nov 15, 2018
Earthquake2:
just like you

1 Like

Re: 2019 Election Is Not About Pdp Nor Apc It’s About Obi And Osinbajo by sarrki(m): 11:26pm On Nov 15, 2018
Earthquake2:

The day you realized English is not your mother tongue that it’s just a language

That day will be the beginning of your deliverance

4 Likes

Re: 2019 Election Is Not About Pdp Nor Apc It’s About Obi And Osinbajo by Topmaike007(m): 11:27pm On Nov 15, 2018
all what I know is we are supporting our own professor yemi....

3 Likes

Re: 2019 Election Is Not About Pdp Nor Apc It’s About Obi And Osinbajo by Topmaike007(m): 11:27pm On Nov 15, 2018
Sai baba till 2023

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019 Election Is Not About Pdp Nor Apc It’s About Obi And Osinbajo by Earthquake2: 11:28pm On Nov 15, 2018
sarrki:

The day you realized English is not your mother tongue that it’s just a language

You could have communicated in your local language

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2019 Election Is Not About Pdp Nor Apc It’s About Obi And Osinbajo by Nobody: 11:29pm On Nov 15, 2018
I patiently wait for the mathematical inconsistencies that will see APC win the election.

A divided N
A whole SW

vs

A whole SE
A whole SS
A whole NC

If APC wins next year, this country will become an Islamic state.

6 Likes

Re: 2019 Election Is Not About Pdp Nor Apc It’s About Obi And Osinbajo by Kennedy94(m): 11:31pm On Nov 15, 2018
or better say
Tinubu vs Obasanjo

check my siggy below
Re: 2019 Election Is Not About Pdp Nor Apc It’s About Obi And Osinbajo by Topmaike007(m): 11:34pm On Nov 15, 2018
TarOrfeek:

I patiently wait for the mathematical inconsistencies that will see APC win the election.

A divided N
A whole SW

vs

A whole SE
A whole SS
A whole NC

just as how they have islamize Nigeria....oga una go Wail very well after Febuhari 19

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019 Election Is Not About Pdp Nor Apc It’s About Obi And Osinbajo by MXrep: 11:40pm On Nov 15, 2018
Opinionated:

Almost impossible, you cannot remove ethnic considerations in the mix. No way the majority of Yoruba people will see a Yemi and then go and pick an Obi especially with the way some people in the Southeast go about their politics- a mixture of self-delusion, lack of accommodation of other people, hatred of others and lack of tolerance of opposing voices even in Igboland will almost certainly guarantee a poor return for the PDP in the Southwest.
Lol. Yorubas and tribal politics.

5 Likes

Re: 2019 Election Is Not About Pdp Nor Apc It’s About Obi And Osinbajo by sarrki(m): 11:41pm On Nov 15, 2018
TarOrfeek:

A divided N
A whole SW

vs

A whole SE
A whole SS
A whole NC

Self delusion

That was why you guys hyped the Fulani herdsmen stuff high

I know it was politically motivated by pdp

Who said to you North is divided?

Northwest for your information will never cede power to NE

Buhari is seen as a unifying factor in the north only hate by the looters
Re: 2019 Election Is Not About Pdp Nor Apc It’s About Obi And Osinbajo by MXrep: 11:41pm On Nov 15, 2018
Yorubas desperately trying to tribalize 2019

13 Likes

Re: 2019 Election Is Not About Pdp Nor Apc It’s About Obi And Osinbajo by MXrep: 11:44pm On Nov 15, 2018
sarrki:

Self delusion

That was why you guys hyped the Fulani herdsmen stuff high

I know it was politically motivated by pdp

Who said to you North is divided?

Northwest for your information will never cede power to NE

Buhari is seen as a unifying factor in the north only hate by the looters
You forgot that hunger can reset the brain to default mode

1 Like

Re: 2019 Election Is Not About Pdp Nor Apc It’s About Obi And Osinbajo by BafanaBafana: 11:46pm On Nov 15, 2018
TarOrfeek:

A divided N
A whole SW

vs

A whole SE
A whole SS
A whole NC

Keep dreaming. Who dash pdp NC.
Atiku will win only one state in the north which is Taraba.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019 Election Is Not About Pdp Nor Apc It’s About Obi And Osinbajo by Nobody: 11:57pm On Nov 15, 2018
sarrki:

Your hypocrisy stinks to high heavens. You are the person who opened a thread analysing Atiku's english after his plane was raided by security. The same person, not another is caught murdering english, yet defending himself with English not mother tongue. You have a massive personality disorder and you need to see a psychiatrist

13 Likes

Re: 2019 Election Is Not About Pdp Nor Apc It’s About Obi And Osinbajo by sarrki(m): 11:58pm On Nov 15, 2018
BafanaBafana:

Keep dreaming. Who dash pdp NC.
Atiku will win only one state in the north which is Taraba.

You know how it works

2 Likes

Re: 2019 Election Is Not About Pdp Nor Apc It’s About Obi And Osinbajo by sarrki(m): 12:00am On Nov 16, 2018
Shayetet13:

Your hypocrisy stinks to high heavens. You are the person who opened a thread analysing Atiku's english after his plane was raided by security.

Uncle keep To your atikulation

I keep to mine

Politics is interest

It’s also choice
Re: 2019 Election Is Not About Pdp Nor Apc It’s About Obi And Osinbajo by omis1(m): 12:02am On Nov 16, 2018
as for me 2019 is all about moving away from this mediocre government of buhari not osibanjo nd obi.
as old as u are,u are still tribalistic,u a disgrace to urself nd d people that look upto u

8 Likes

Re: 2019 Election Is Not About Pdp Nor Apc It’s About Obi And Osinbajo by oilPUSSY(f): 12:02am On Nov 16, 2018
MXrep:
Yorubas desperately trying to tribalize 2019
It's definitely going to backfire..
Na look I dey look them..
Re: 2019 Election Is Not About Pdp Nor Apc It’s About Obi And Osinbajo by sarrki(m): 12:06am On Nov 16, 2018
oilPUSSY:

It's definitely going to backfire..
Na look I dey look them..

Backfire?

What’s the total vote of your region?

Have you guys ever supported the southwest?

The way it backfired in 2015? Shay ?

4 Likes

Re: 2019 Election Is Not About Pdp Nor Apc It’s About Obi And Osinbajo by sarrki(m): 12:08am On Nov 16, 2018
omis1:
as for me 2019 is all about moving away from this mediocre government of buhari not osibanjo nd obi.
as old as u are,u are still tribalistic,u a disgrace to urself nd d people that look upto u

Stop deceiving yourself

You are from Obi side

Likes on Nairaland does not translate to vote

The real voters are out there

You guys will be shock to the marrow

3 Likes

Re: 2019 Election Is Not About Pdp Nor Apc It’s About Obi And Osinbajo by oilPUSSY(f): 12:13am On Nov 16, 2018
sarrki:

Backfire?

What’s the total vote of your region?

Have you guys ever supported the southwest?

The way it backfired in 2015? Shay ?
At this stage you are not expected to be politically naive.
You think Atiku is Jonathan ?
Mr Man this is North Vs North
Muslim Vs Muslim
Desperado Vs Desperado
Money Vs money..

Stop deceiving yourself.. This is not 2015 people voted along religious and ethnic line..
Despite the ethnicity and religious differences that conttributed 2015 election outcome, yet the gap between Jonathan and Buhari's result was one the twedledum and tweedledee

5 Likes

Re: 2019 Election Is Not About Pdp Nor Apc It’s About Obi And Osinbajo by RTSC: 12:43am On Nov 16, 2018
Opinionated:

The reverse is also the case.

I doubt if a Yoruba candidate can win an election in the south from now till infinity.
Who will vote for you with your bigoted politics? We'd rather vote a northerner.

Keep hanging on buhari coattails, the southwest will need it in the future.

4 Likes

Re: 2019 Election Is Not About Pdp Nor Apc It’s About Obi And Osinbajo by Alary: 1:25am On Nov 16, 2018
oilPUSSY:

At this stage you are not expected to be politically naive.
You think Atiku is Jonathan ?
Mr Man this is North Vs North
Muslim Vs Muslim
Desperado Vs Desperado
Money Vs money..

Stop deceiving yourself.. This is not 2015 people voted along religious and ethnic line..
Despite the ethnicity and religious differences that conttributed 2015 election outcome, yet the gap between Jonathan and Buhari's result was one the twedledum and tweedledee
Formal military man Vs Bloody civilian
Re: 2019 Election Is Not About Pdp Nor Apc It’s About Obi And Osinbajo by omis1(m): 1:27am On Nov 16, 2018
sarrki:

Stop deceiving yourself

You are from Obi side

Likes on Nairaland does not translate to vote

The real voters are out there

You guys will be shock to the marrow
lol if u like say am from ojukwu side na u sabi.
I know many Yorubas dat vote pdp on 2015 in ekiti nd will still vote for anybody but buhari in 2019.
shameless guy like u.
2019 is north va north nd ur childish post won't change it

6 Likes

Re: 2019 Election Is Not About Pdp Nor Apc It’s About Obi And Osinbajo by Mace0lane: 4:37am On Nov 16, 2018
I don’t know about anyone else but the only reason I can vote Atiku/Obi is if my entire lineage is cursed with my mother father n unborn children. That is never happening, even if am cursed my head go still correct vote Buhari.

Mi o ra ye oshi !
Atikulate ko Atiku hell ni.

2 Likes

Re: 2019 Election Is Not About Pdp Nor Apc It’s About Obi And Osinbajo by BrokenTV: 5:07am On Nov 16, 2018
Kid just continue opening thread just because he wants to open thread, any thank God that the hardship and all the atrocities going up in this country is affecting everybody irrespective of your tribe. You keep playing the ethnic card and at the same time keeps shouting (hypocrite). Nigeria needs salvation and Buhari can't deliver that, we are going to try Atiku if he fails we vote him out comes 2023.
Re: 2019 Election Is Not About Pdp Nor Apc It’s About Obi And Osinbajo by Nemesis001: 5:10am On Nov 16, 2018
sarrki:

Sarrki, leave Nairaland and go back to school.

Your use of English is heartbreaking. grin

1 Like

Re: 2019 Election Is Not About Pdp Nor Apc It’s About Obi And Osinbajo by Nemesis001: 5:11am On Nov 16, 2018
Mace0lane:
I don’t know about anyone else but the only reason I can vote Atiku/Obi is of my entire lineage is cursed with my mother father n unborn children. That is never happening, even if am cursed my head go still correct vote Buhari.

Mi o ra ye oshi !
Atikulate ko Atiku hell ni.
Write in your local dialect next time bro. undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

Kogi Youths Sweeping Away Pdp's Bad Luck. PICTURES. / More Pictures Of PDP Presidential Rally In Kaduna State / Buhari's "Cousin" Amina Zakari Revealed As The Head Of INEC Logistics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.