Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,506 members, 7,823,187 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:11 AM

Importation From The Usa - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Importation From The Usa (977 Views)

My First Bank Mastercard Was Hacked In The USA / Lets Do Collabo Importation From Alibaba / Can #50k Be Enough For Me To Start Importation From China (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Importation From The Usa by osywhite(m): 11:11am On Jul 24, 2010
House, can anyone in the house give me a clue on what and what one can import from USA that will be marketable in Nigeria.
Re: Importation From The Usa by allworld: 7:26pm On Jul 27, 2010
There are several things like:

Auto parts, Electronics, Household goods, lady shoes, Kid clothes, Huggies Diapers, Spray starch and etc
Re: Importation From The Usa by Ltrust(m): 8:18pm On Jul 28, 2010
Exporting of locally produced agricultural products like cashew, charcoal, chillipepper, gemstone,palmoil and many more is a thriving business I will recommend to anyone who can afford the start-up capital for procurement. If you are a beginner, we assist you with all the resources, start-up kits & valuable Information to succeed/07033097160.Goodbye.
Re: Importation From The Usa by osywhite(m): 10:38pm On Jul 28, 2010
thanks bros for ur replies. As for the export, is it something that you can hold a novice by hand and show him/her the abc of the biz?
Re: Importation From The Usa by allworld: 12:43am On Jul 29, 2010
If you need help just contact me at @dj@allworldinternational.com
Re: Importation From The Usa by osywhite(m): 10:02am On Jul 29, 2010
Allworld,that website is under construction, meanwhile what are you into, export or import?
Re: Importation From The Usa by allworld: 2:40pm On Jul 29, 2010
my email is working you could contact me at dj@allworldinternational.com. Our website is being revamped at the moment. I am into export from the US. I export everything from household goods to Helicopters. You name it and i probally have exported it.

(1) (Reply)

How To Start Laptop Business / 10 Young African Millionaires To Watch - 2 Nigerians Featured! / Gtbank Mastercard Problem.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.