Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,724 members, 7,816,977 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:57 PM

When You Know This Truth Your Life Will Never Be The Same - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / When You Know This Truth Your Life Will Never Be The Same (381 Views)

If You Know This Truth Your Life Will Never Remain The Same / If You Know This Truth Your Life Will Never Be The Same Again / If You Know This Truth Your Life Will Never Be The Same Again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

When You Know This Truth Your Life Will Never Be The Same by sharpguy10(m): 11:53pm On Nov 15, 2018
Hi guys in this post I am going to write on the change in prayer. This is one of the secret that make high flyers in life. If want to be successful life, make this your lifestyle. There is nothing prayer cannot change. When they say that there is no hope for you or they say there is no way or they tell you that your desire cannot be done but just know that with prayer it can be done. To open your eye to what I am talking about, let me share with you a short story of a man whose life was change by prayer. A young man was on one of the street in US, looking confused and deserted, walking from one end of the road to the other. A friend of his walk up to him and ask what is the matter? The man explain to him the crisis he is was facing in his business. After all the friend ask him "have you try prayer"? The man say no, I have not thought of that. The friend said try it you will see what will happen. The man then walk to his home and start praying in faith to God. In a process of time, the situation was change and the man business was restore.
I don't know what you might be going through in life right now, no matter what it is try prayer. You may say I have prayed but nothing happen, please try again in faith believing that it is answered. Faith is the only thing required from you. There is nothing too hard for God to do. He is Almighty God, He created the whole world. He makes a way where there no way for the Israelite when they were in trouble, he will also make a way for you. Pray Again.

This is what you need to do when praying.
1. Pray in faith believing that your prayer is heard and the answer is coming to you. It is only faith that move God. God respond quickly to it. So pray in faith to God.

2. Stay cool: stay cool and don't bother yourself about the problem again. Relax your mind and stop every reasoning thought. By doing this you are allowing grace to flow into your life that will change the situation in your life.

3. It might take time to manifest in your life. There are some prayer that get answered instantly, while there are some that take time following a process before they deliver. That is what I have for you today.
Thanks for reading and remain blessed.
Please if you know that you have not given your life to Christ please say this short prayer:
Lord Jesus I come to you today as a sinner and I believe you die for me and on the third day you rose again for my redemption and justification. Right now I accept you as my Lord and personal saviour. Thank you for saving me Amen.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: When You Know This Truth Your Life Will Never Be The Same by sharpguy10(m): 6:58am On Nov 16, 2018
Never stop praying
Re: When You Know This Truth Your Life Will Never Be The Same by peteruuu(m): 10:35am On Nov 16, 2018
Prayer changes things.
"Prayer is more powerful than ATOMIC MISSILES~ william marrion branham.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Bowen University Students Allegedly Burn Down Hostel After 200 Students Got Susp / JAMB Finally Reveals Why They Postponed Sale Of UTME Forms / ASUU Strike Update Day 42: Strike Will Be Called Off Soon – FG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.