Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,581 members, 7,820,094 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:37 AM

Myschool CBT Challenge Season 5 - Cash Prize Of N200,000 To Be Won! - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Myschool CBT Challenge Season 5 - Cash Prize Of N200,000 To Be Won! (273 Views)

A Salary Of N200,000; 3 Yrs Ago Is Looking Like 50k for the Nigeria today / What I Did Yesterday After I Lost My Last N200 During Interview / FG Increases Number Of N-power Beneficiaries From 500,000 To 1m (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Myschool CBT Challenge Season 5 - Cash Prize Of N200,000 To Be Won! by Abdul61010: 2:15am On Nov 16, 2018
We are pleased to announce the Myschool CBT Challenge Season 5 cash prize of N200,000.
This is one of the biggest online students’ contests in Nigeria, where students get to win cash prize in every week. This year, myschool will be giving out Two Hundred Thousand Naira (N200, 000) to the best students in the contest. So if you think you're are a smart student, this is an opportunity to prove it and win prize money.
The aim of the Challenge is to promote learning among Nigerian students and reward academic excellence. It offers students the opportunity to learn, have fun and win awesome cash prizes. This is also a way of giving back to the Nigerian Students, who have been with myschool over the years.
my school specifically urge candidates preparing for external exams like JAMB to be part of this Challenge as it will help them to easily cover past questions as well as gain relevant experience and confidence needed to do well in the exam, while also winning cash prizes. Trust me, it's really fun. Each week of the Challenge, cash prizes worth Fifty Thousand Naira (N50,000), and Activation PINS worth N10,000 will be given out to 20 participants, who will emerge highest scorers in the Full Examination Mode of the Myschool CBT classroom. Once you make it to the Top20 at the end of each week, you are sure of winning something from Myschool. Better still, if you are among the top 10, be sure of smiling to the bank.
Click here to continue Reading the procedure http://azfreshlearner..com/2018/11/myschool-cbt-challenge-season-5-cash.html?m=0

(1) (Reply)

Urgent - Litigation Assistant At A Law Firm / Earn Legitimate Money Online / United Nations Children’s Fund Recruitment For 7 Positions (UNICEF Jobs)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.