Stats: 3,162,812 members, 7,851,725 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 06:34 AM

D'banj And His Wife Lineo Love Up In New Photos - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / D'banj And His Wife Lineo Love Up In New Photos (39499 Views)

D'banj And His Wife, Lineo Celebrate 5th Wedding Anniversary (photos) / D'banj And Wife, Lineo Didi Kilgrow Celebrate 4th Wedding Anniversary / D'banj And His Wife, Lineo Didi Kilgrow Sparkle In New Photo (2) (3) (4)

Re: D'banj And His Wife Lineo Love Up In New Photos by Biguyman: 7:25am On Nov 16, 2018
After using their late son for yahoo plus smh
Re: D'banj And His Wife Lineo Love Up In New Photos by sinola(m): 7:29am On Nov 16, 2018
CastedGist:
Good to see them happy ...

BY GISTMORE - https://gistmore.com/dbanj-wife-lineo-loved-new-photos
D

I am always happy seeing them loved up after the ill-fated event that befell them. So happy they've moved on
Re: D'banj And His Wife Lineo Love Up In New Photos by sinola(m): 7:32am On Nov 16, 2018
Biguyman:
After using their late son for yahoo plus smh
Brow, watch what comes out of your mouth... Words are strong and comes with consequences
Re: D'banj And His Wife Lineo Love Up In New Photos by Biguyman: 7:33am On Nov 16, 2018
sinola:

Brow, watch what comes out of your mouth... Words are strong and comes with consequences
Shut your mouth you internet fraudster.

Karma awaits you all
Re: D'banj And His Wife Lineo Love Up In New Photos by Ormorlehwah(f): 7:47am On Nov 16, 2018
Charmerbeautylooks:
God please bless them with another children , amen
Amen, so be it.
Re: D'banj And His Wife Lineo Love Up In New Photos by econo88(m): 7:49am On Nov 16, 2018
nice girl...
Re: D'banj And His Wife Lineo Love Up In New Photos by divine2288: 8:36am On Nov 16, 2018
mrakeeno:
Nice one.. good to see her happy again after the loss

I pray God blesses them with another baby soonest
God bless u dear... ur post really got me dear... i pray God answers ur secret prayers... i tap frm d blessing too.... #peace

Re: D'banj And His Wife Lineo Love Up In New Photos by 3phase(m): 8:41am On Nov 16, 2018
Well,i cant c D'banj in d pic bt am seeing MAY D
Re: D'banj And His Wife Lineo Love Up In New Photos by cyrus2: 8:42am On Nov 16, 2018
dbanj first like better things self...
Re: D'banj And His Wife Lineo Love Up In New Photos by Stargurl20(f): 8:53am On Nov 16, 2018
The lady is really beautiful!!!
Re: D'banj And His Wife Lineo Love Up In New Photos by BigNickGroup(m): 8:53am On Nov 16, 2018
lonelydora:

These una Lekki never full?

Lekki is expanding on a regular basis and that is why there is so much opportunity for you to invest now because some day in the future you will find it difficult to get properties or land there or you will pay so so much to acquire one.

Now is the best time to invest.

Re: D'banj And His Wife Lineo Love Up In New Photos by iswallker(m): 9:21am On Nov 16, 2018
after putting your children in the pool... undecided

what is complete about the wife. is tha one a wife...
Re: D'banj And His Wife Lineo Love Up In New Photos by olawonder(m): 10:22am On Nov 16, 2018
Lucky ppl they live in sh^t hole Naija, if it were in a sane country they’ll be in jail now for negligence! What sort of stupid career, beauty, feferity are u involved in in this life that will make u neglect ur child... even if they gave the child to a nanny, it’s still negligence. E kan pa omo-olomo daanu lasan angry
Re: D'banj And His Wife Lineo Love Up In New Photos by milaso: 10:29am On Nov 16, 2018
dbanj dey enjoy abeg
the babe thick, all night pressup tongue tongue
Re: D'banj And His Wife Lineo Love Up In New Photos by Charmerbeautylooks(f): 3:19pm On Nov 16, 2018
Stanbic:

Another children?
Ayam coming.
yes another children, I can't wish them a child . Over sabi kee u there grin
Re: D'banj And His Wife Lineo Love Up In New Photos by mrakeeno: 6:37pm On Nov 16, 2018
divine2288:
God bless u dear... ur post really got me dear... i pray God answers ur secret prayers... i tap frm d blessing too.... #peace
Amen! It is well with you

E-Money's Son, Chukwuemeka Sings For Kcee (Photos) / Tonto Dikeh Slams Patience Ozokwor Over 'Born Again' Preaching On Wigs, Weavons / Photos Of Empress Njamah And Her Little Niece 12 Years Ago And Now