Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,673 members, 7,820,362 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:38 PM

Father Raped 17-year-old Daughter For 6 Years – Doctor - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Father Raped 17-year-old Daughter For 6 Years – Doctor (20497 Views)

Father Raped His 3-Year-Old Daughter In Anambra While His Wife Was In Labor Room / How Unilorin Lecturer Raped 17-year-old Student; Varsity Yet To Act / 2 Sisters Explain To Court How Their Father Raped Them Serially For Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Father Raped 17-year-old Daughter For 6 Years – Doctor by sweetsuxi: 11:20am On Nov 16, 2018
He should be locked in jail
Re: Father Raped 17-year-old Daughter For 6 Years – Doctor by Respect55(m): 11:20am On Nov 16, 2018
I didn't read and I commented. I went back to read and I wasn't disappointed. It must be in the land of WASTE embarassed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Father Raped 17-year-old Daughter For 6 Years – Doctor by hahn(m): 11:29am On Nov 16, 2018
princeSammyz:
'She said her father was not only sexually assaulting her; he was also assaulting her younger sister. She said her father began to sleep with her not long after her mother left them'.
90% or more of cases like this have a common factor: broken homes! May God heal the victims

Since god did not bother stopping the rape I don't think it is concerned about healing them either. That is why they are at a hospital in the first place undecided
Re: Father Raped 17-year-old Daughter For 6 Years – Doctor by ikman7: 11:29am On Nov 16, 2018
When Winning is my right , 100% Grantee , call or whatsApp to confirm

Re: Father Raped 17-year-old Daughter For 6 Years – Doctor by IbrahimDamola: 11:37am On Nov 16, 2018
We yorubas and incest. May God deliver yorubaland from this curse.
Something tells me most yoruba supporters of buhari are demented because they are products of incest.

Abi na IPOb and Nnamdi kanu cause incest and rape for yorubaland too?

Tufiakwa!

Olohun ma je!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Father Raped 17-year-old Daughter For 6 Years – Doctor by IbrahimDamola: 11:40am On Nov 16, 2018
:- angry
Bubu4Sea:
“The girl also said that when the matter persisted, she reported to her grandmother but the grandmother ignored her and only said that there was no cause for alarm as long as her father did not get them pregnant.” angry angry angry angry

So Rape na dem thing

Chei so incest is a cultural thing in yorubaland.

I feel like vomiting.

**Inyama**

2 Likes

Re: Father Raped 17-year-old Daughter For 6 Years – Doctor by frozen70(f): 12:10pm On Nov 16, 2018
milaso:
who go get mind dey nack him daughter?
hmmmmmm people dey for this life ooo

The afonjs's

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Father Raped 17-year-old Daughter For 6 Years – Doctor by NessaBoo(f): 12:13pm On Nov 16, 2018
"The girl also said that when the matter persisted, she reported to her grandmother but the grandmother ignored her and only said that there was no cause for alarm as long as her father did not get them pregnant.”

This is so heartbreaking... The useless incestous grandmother should be prosecuted and tried with the foolish animal. The psychological trauma and PTSD those girls will face will haunt them forever. May God heal their hearts and emotions. embarassed cry

2 Likes

Re: Father Raped 17-year-old Daughter For 6 Years – Doctor by RedAlert08(m): 12:21pm On Nov 16, 2018
Yorubas are cursed.

1 Like

Re: Father Raped 17-year-old Daughter For 6 Years – Doctor by Diso60090(m): 1:26pm On Nov 16, 2018
Buhari4dullard:
I beg I dey South Africa, make I check who do dis angry

Na dem oh!
cool
www.nairaland.com/attachments/8098740_namechecker2_jpeg5e6328b002df086b0c9a0dae1fc2af1f

Na South Africa map go kill you
Re: Father Raped 17-year-old Daughter For 6 Years – Doctor by Nobody: 2:21pm On Nov 16, 2018
AHCB:
Her grandmother said "there's no cause for alarm, as long as he doesn't get her pregnant". Now you can see from this statement that the grandmother obviously need serious flogging.

I'm forced to ask if she's her paternal or maternal grandmother. If I was to make an assumption, i'd say she's her paternal grandmother.

Only a deranged woman can raise beasts as fathers. It is as simple as that.

you got that right, no one qualifies more than an afonja grandma, see the moral support she gave to her son.
Re: Father Raped 17-year-old Daughter For 6 Years – Doctor by Nobody: 3:29pm On Nov 16, 2018
Groovenaija360:
grin

Na dem

Always in the rape and Bleep news

spits

Na dem

Always in the bigot and tribalist news.

Spits!!!
Re: Father Raped 17-year-old Daughter For 6 Years – Doctor by mechanics(m): 6:22pm On Nov 16, 2018
He has made his daughters to hate him now, he should just repent.
Re: Father Raped 17-year-old Daughter For 6 Years – Doctor by scarybeeeee: 6:25pm On Nov 16, 2018
And the bastard will still get a lawyer who will wake up,pray,dress up and come to defend him in court.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Adoke’s Illness Stalls Efcc’s Interrogation Into $1.06 Billion Malabu Oil Block / 12-year-old Girl Confesses To Putting Sniper In Her Foster Mother's Food (video) / 2 Killed, 6 Arrested As Cultists, Police Clash In Ogun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.