Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,307 members, 7,826,216 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 11:19 AM

Sir Seun Close All Thread On Self Clicking Of Admob And Save Future Publishers - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Sir Seun Close All Thread On Self Clicking Of Admob And Save Future Publishers (891 Views)

Admob Self-clicking: A Scam Or Not? / Advance Self Clicking On Admob (2019) / Admob Self Clicking Apps, The Criminals Must Be Stopped! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sir Seun Close All Thread On Self Clicking Of Admob And Save Future Publishers by fastseo: 6:16am On Nov 16, 2018
A thread was open just to short change Google admob.

For a better explanation admob allows you to monitize your apps and the rate of acceptance is quite high as the door is left open by Google.
But my major concern is about our Nigerian youth who now invented a way to steal from Google by clicking on ads serve to them. This act is not only criminal but it will make Google have a bad view about Nigerians.
Recall that it is now difficult for genuine Nigerians to participate in adsense program even those who succeeded in it are being watch day and night for any little mistake that they will use to kick them out

https://www.nairaland.com/4754939/admob-im-giving-it-try

:cc seun please take this thread down its not safe for Nigerian publishers

2 Likes

Re: Sir Seun Close All Thread On Self Clicking Of Admob And Save Future Publishers by mrjef: 6:40am On Nov 16, 2018
so because you tried the admob self clicking and you got banned you are now jealous of people earning? it shouldn't mean u should report, leave them, it's their choice...

1 Like

Re: Sir Seun Close All Thread On Self Clicking Of Admob And Save Future Publishers by mrjef: 6:40am On Nov 16, 2018
so because you tried the admob self clicking and you got banned you are now jealous of people earning? it shouldn't mean u should report, leave them, it's their choice...
Re: Sir Seun Close All Thread On Self Clicking Of Admob And Save Future Publishers by Appfaculty: 6:43am On Nov 16, 2018
You can as well report to Google itself

enemy of progress

1 Like

Re: Sir Seun Close All Thread On Self Clicking Of Admob And Save Future Publishers by fastseo: 6:51am On Nov 16, 2018
mrjef:
so because you tried the admob self clicking and you got banned
you are now jealous of people earning?
it shouldn't mean u should report, leave them, it's their choice...

angry I refuse to be a thief

I will never try that

:cc seun please help

2 Likes

Re: Sir Seun Close All Thread On Self Clicking Of Admob And Save Future Publishers by fnep2smooth(m): 7:06am On Nov 16, 2018
No matter how good you want to paint Naija... Just know that naija don already cast.

Our IP be like virus for some company server. You cant register as a Nigerian.

Why?

The government has failed and it also make the citizens to also fail.

Let it be known that we are bad, no country is holy....

Things like this makes company improve in there technology, it happens everywhere

Remember the days of Ebay and Craigslist.... Now you can't even pose as a Nigerian there. Na blocking straight.

What am I trying to say...

Naija Don Cast...
Re: Sir Seun Close All Thread On Self Clicking Of Admob And Save Future Publishers by fastseo: 7:32am On Nov 16, 2018
And you gust want to make admob which is a Subsidiary aquired by Google to treat Nigerians as criminals too?
Re: Sir Seun Close All Thread On Self Clicking Of Admob And Save Future Publishers by gocnig(m): 8:13am On Nov 16, 2018
On dis admob stuff, go to India and Pakistan groups u will know 9ja dey learn
Re: Sir Seun Close All Thread On Self Clicking Of Admob And Save Future Publishers by Cyberl: 9:06am On Nov 16, 2018
When other country starts treating us as criminals, u people will shout foul...

Nigerians are not even accepted in some affiliate program Becos of our criminal ways...

Someone is even calling the op enemy of progress...

People earn thousand of dollars without self clicking, can't y'all do that?

Useless set of people
Re: Sir Seun Close All Thread On Self Clicking Of Admob And Save Future Publishers by Nobody: 12:05pm On Nov 16, 2018
grin
Re: Sir Seun Close All Thread On Self Clicking Of Admob And Save Future Publishers by Septre: 4:39pm On Nov 16, 2018
ClixMaster:
grin
By their name we sha know them grin
Re: Sir Seun Close All Thread On Self Clicking Of Admob And Save Future Publishers by Nobody: 6:54pm On Nov 16, 2018
Septre:
By their name we sha know them grin
grin
Re: Sir Seun Close All Thread On Self Clicking Of Admob And Save Future Publishers by Billy23(m): 8:13pm On Nov 16, 2018
But seriously, Nigerians just got into this admob stuff..

Majority of the players are either from India, Pakistan or Baghladesh or whatever..

So deleting of post doesn't affect anything and even if google was to ban these countries (which i don't think they will) it still doesn't change a thing, just like how people buy foreign adsense, these banned countries go still buy foreign admob account..

1 Like

Re: Sir Seun Close All Thread On Self Clicking Of Admob And Save Future Publishers by henryobinna(m): 9:14pm On Nov 16, 2018
mrjef:
so because you tried the admob self clicking and you got banned
you are now jealous of people earning?
it shouldn't mean u should report, leave them, it's their choice...
Oga not everybodyis a criminal, me too I feel same way as theOP, am a publisher and I won't want to be a victim of collateral damage if Google gets vexed up and axe many.

though am on the AdSense platform
Re: Sir Seun Close All Thread On Self Clicking Of Admob And Save Future Publishers by henryobinna(m): 9:16pm On Nov 16, 2018
Cyberl:
When other country starts treating us as criminals, u people will shout foul...

Nigerians are not even accepted in some affiliate program Becos of our criminal ways...

Someone is even calling the op enemy of progress...

People earn thousand of dollars without self clicking, can't y'all do that?

Useless set of people
Example of those not accepting Nigerians again is Amazon, luckily for me I got my account with them last year
Re: Sir Seun Close All Thread On Self Clicking Of Admob And Save Future Publishers by Nobody: 7:42am On Nov 17, 2018
henryobinna:
Example of those not accepting Nigerians again is Amazon, luckily for me I got my account with them last year

Not really...

I've got Amazon accounts twice.

Amazon fully accepts Nigerians. The only issue u can face along the line is phone verification. But u can easily deal with that using Text Plus app.

Side Note, I like how u 're taking GOOD Advantage of Pinterest cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Hot!! Get Current Naijaloaded Theme Now, Available !! / Why You Should Learn Digital Marketing / How Do I Make Instagram And Facebook Sponsored Adverts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.