Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,333 members, 7,819,143 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:53 AM

Samoteli Ubochi Turns +1 - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Samoteli Ubochi Turns +1 (342 Views)

Plane Crash That Killed Marília Mendonça Turns 1 Year Today(photos) / Actress Ruth Kadiri Celebrates Daughter Reign Wit Adorable Photos As She Turns 1 / Queen Nwokoye Shares Adorable Photos Of Her Daughter As She Turns 1 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Samoteli Ubochi Turns +1 by samoteli(m): 7:09am On Nov 16, 2018
After the much anticipated November 16th birthday which Ubochi Samuel Chibueze (Official_Samoteli) have been talking about, here comes the day as the young editor of NaijaFlake media took on his instagram handle to announce his birth date.
Lots of friends, families and fans have taken on their private handle to re post his birthday making it a worthy one.

Guess what? We won't be left out, as we are also going to wish him a happy birthday.
Our editor as You know bears the name Ubochi Samuel Chibueze but is popularly known as Samoteli ubochi as that has been the name everyone uses to recognize him.

HIs Post Read :-
Finally My 16th November is here!!! And guess what?? It's my birthday .
Am a year stronger, A year Wiser And A year Bigger.
I pray that I keep going higher so as to get to the point I have always dreamt of.

As Samoteli Ubochi celebrates his +1 birthday ,we all (staff's) from this great entertainment and sports media NaijaFlake.com wishes the young talented haul more birthday to celebrate.

Read More:-
https://www.naijaflake.com/2018/11/samoteli-ubochi-turns-1-today-as-he.html?m=1

1 Like

Re: Samoteli Ubochi Turns +1 by Forreellinc: 7:12am On Nov 16, 2018
grin lol loser
Re: Samoteli Ubochi Turns +1 by samoteli(m): 7:26am On Nov 16, 2018
Forreellinc:
grin lol loser
what are you saying bro
Re: Samoteli Ubochi Turns +1 by Forreellinc: 7:26am On Nov 16, 2018
samoteli:
what are you saying bro
grin kill yourself you suck

(1) (Reply)

We Have Not Declined Davido’s Petition — Eko Atlantic City / Serena Williams And Alexis Ohanian Mark 1 Year Wedding Anniversary / Tosyn Bucknor: Cause Of Popular Oap’s Death Revealed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.