Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,061 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:16 AM

Everything Was Created From Water. - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Everything Was Created From Water. (453 Views)

Woman Not Created From Her Husband's Rib / Sex Was Created For Three Basic Purposes / The Non Muslims Ask Who Created Allaah (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Everything Was Created From Water. by akinsmail51: 7:45am On Nov 16, 2018
Imam Ahmad recorded that Abu Hurayrah said,

"I said:_O Messenger of Allah, when I see you I feel happy and content, tell me about everything._''

He said,

«كُلُّ شَيْءٍ خُلِقَ مِنْ مَاء»

(Everything was created from water.)

"I said, tell me about something which, if I do it, I will enter Paradise.''

He said:

«أَفْشِ السَّلَامَ، وَأَطْعِمِ الطَّعَامَ، وَصِلِ الْأَرْحَامَ، وَقُمْ بِاللَّيْلِ وَالنَّاسُ نِيَامٌ، ثُمَّ ادْخُلِ الْجَنَّةَ بِسَلَام»

(Spread (the greeting of) Salam, feed others, uphold the ties of kinship, and stand in prayer at night when people are sleeping. Then you will enter Paradise in peace.)

This chain of narration fulfills the conditions of the Two Sahihs, apart from Abu Maymunah, who is one of the men of the Sunans, his first name was Salim; and At-Tirmidhi classed him as Sahih.
Re: Everything Was Created From Water. by falcon01: 8:09am On Nov 16, 2018
am trying to connect the topic and the post
Re: Everything Was Created From Water. by Rashduct4luv(m): 8:48am On Nov 16, 2018
OP needs to reframe this post and topic!

(1) (Reply)

Effect Of Missing Salat / Who Is An Unfortunate Person? / Maintaining The Tempo In Ramadan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.