Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,341 members, 7,822,615 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:51 PM

Babajide Sanwoolu And Obafemi Hamzat Meet With Nollywood Stars - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Babajide Sanwoolu And Obafemi Hamzat Meet With Nollywood Stars (33435 Views)

David Hundeyin Releases Obafemi Hamzat's USA Naturalization Records / Sanwo-Olu And Obafemi Hamzat Used Range Rover Sentinel Cars For Inauguration / Governor Akinwunmi Ambode Spotted With Babajide Sanwoolu And Femi Hamzat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Babajide Sanwoolu And Obafemi Hamzat Meet With Nollywood Stars by simplesearch: 9:40am On Nov 16, 2018
Always aligning with Entertainers instead of real professionals, is it ones that'll take Lagos to greater heights?

1 Like

Re: Babajide Sanwoolu And Obafemi Hamzat Meet With Nollywood Stars by mapet: 9:41am On Nov 16, 2018
Mynd44:
Jimi Agbaje needs to up his game and quickly

The "game" had long been played .......
Re: Babajide Sanwoolu And Obafemi Hamzat Meet With Nollywood Stars by mapet: 9:42am On Nov 16, 2018
karllemah44:
angry I can only recognise Jide Kosoko,Charles Inojie and Alex Ekubo...who are the rest?

Shows your level of ignorance.....
Re: Babajide Sanwoolu And Obafemi Hamzat Meet With Nollywood Stars by sandra50(f): 9:45am On Nov 16, 2018
Hungry people.. buhari will soon call them and they will all jump there..2face can never be found in this kind of place.
Re: Babajide Sanwoolu And Obafemi Hamzat Meet With Nollywood Stars by surgical: 9:45am On Nov 16, 2018
justfash50:
The man of the MOMENT Sanwo Eko, our incoming Governor of Lagos State.

It is becoming a smooth sail journey for you Our Excellency.

Our PVC is eagerly waiting ....... .
Ambode has told us the guy is not fit to rule,as chief executive of the state and a high ranking party member,his advice cannot be ignored,sanwo can not be governor of lagos forget the dream
Re: Babajide Sanwoolu And Obafemi Hamzat Meet With Nollywood Stars by mapet: 9:45am On Nov 16, 2018
tolexy007:

Mynd44: :

this is not issue of Jimi, this people are funded by Lagos state, if Jimi invite dem 90% of them will not come, cos dey know what Tinubu and Lagos state in giving dem

I said the game has long been played.......

Think of MC Oluomo, Think of Baba Eto, think of Yoruba-wood....dimension this more
Re: Babajide Sanwoolu And Obafemi Hamzat Meet With Nollywood Stars by Olajah81: 9:51am On Nov 16, 2018
OboOlora:
Are there no surgeons in Nigeria? Who is that dwarf in the third pic with diastema and goitre?

U have coconut head..

U need deliverance

1 Like

Re: Babajide Sanwoolu And Obafemi Hamzat Meet With Nollywood Stars by ogunsbanjul(m): 9:56am On Nov 16, 2018
This is a clear picture of south/west is APC while other political parties are foillowing. If you like you like and if you hate it, you hate it for yourself
Re: Babajide Sanwoolu And Obafemi Hamzat Meet With Nollywood Stars by Nobody: 9:57am On Nov 16, 2018
Imortal001:
Very cool, lagos is ahead of time, they play matured political game. its boost my brain, when i see ambode and sanwo olu still robb shoulders.

Ambode is a puppet that has been used n dumped.
Re: Babajide Sanwoolu And Obafemi Hamzat Meet With Nollywood Stars by Ayobami7(m): 9:59am On Nov 16, 2018
This is my Comment
Re: Babajide Sanwoolu And Obafemi Hamzat Meet With Nollywood Stars by BabaO2: 10:03am On Nov 16, 2018
Mynd44:
This is a partial mod
Re: Babajide Sanwoolu And Obafemi Hamzat Meet With Nollywood Stars by Imortal001: 10:06am On Nov 16, 2018
PrecisionFx:

Ambode is a puppet that has been used n dumped.
I dont see it that way.
Re: Babajide Sanwoolu And Obafemi Hamzat Meet With Nollywood Stars by Mace0lane: 10:06am On Nov 16, 2018
Vado:
Sanwolu be everywhere throwing dumb two fingers about.
Hate kill your Igbotic head

1 Like

Re: Babajide Sanwoolu And Obafemi Hamzat Meet With Nollywood Stars by Nobody: 10:28am On Nov 16, 2018
Imortal001:
I dont see it that way.
That's because u have sheepish followership gift.
Re: Babajide Sanwoolu And Obafemi Hamzat Meet With Nollywood Stars by Xinzu: 10:45am On Nov 16, 2018
OboOlora:
Are there no surgeons in Nigeria? Who is that dwarf in the third pic with diastema and goitre?

Aww.. that's not fair!

That's the legendary Drummer/Singer Aramide. I wonder what happened to her though..
Re: Babajide Sanwoolu And Obafemi Hamzat Meet With Nollywood Stars by DaddyNimo(m): 10:54am On Nov 16, 2018
cooljo85:
Does anyone knows individuals who offers financial assistance to students who have no means of paying their school fees? A form of sponsorship..
their fathers
Re: Babajide Sanwoolu And Obafemi Hamzat Meet With Nollywood Stars by quickberry2(m): 10:57am On Nov 16, 2018
Our incoming governor
Re: Babajide Sanwoolu And Obafemi Hamzat Meet With Nollywood Stars by zoedew: 11:01am On Nov 16, 2018
Mynd44:

What they parade is stuff like - “Sanwo-Olu and Hamzat are not Lagos indigenes.” Jimi Agbaje and his crowd are simply pathetic!
Re: Babajide Sanwoolu And Obafemi Hamzat Meet With Nollywood Stars by tiger28: 11:30am On Nov 16, 2018
Lagos politicd.... And most of these "begging" actors /actresses cant even speak Yoruba
Re: Babajide Sanwoolu And Obafemi Hamzat Meet With Nollywood Stars by obonujoker(m): 3:13pm On Nov 16, 2018
I'm voting this man... he looks very serious, and this will tell well on his governance....

I can't see Jimi Agbaje anywhere...

However I'm for Atiku/Obi..... I can never vote a clown like Buhari....
Re: Babajide Sanwoolu And Obafemi Hamzat Meet With Nollywood Stars by cliqtips: 3:52pm On Nov 16, 2018
And after this meeting, each person will get alert.
And they'll campaign for what they collected.
sarcasticdude:
Thieves meeting with fellow thieves

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

2023: Northern Group Lists Osinbajo's 'Sins', Warns Nigerians Against Voting Him / Senate: Obiano’s Wife, Ebelechukwu Kneels Down As Onitsha Traders Pray For Her / If Kids Can Defend Their Families in Mexico, Why Can’t Nigerians? - Adebayo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.