Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,790 members, 7,956,020 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 09:32 PM

Price Of Accommodation Outside Campus In Your School - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Price Of Accommodation Outside Campus In Your School (417 Views)

Obafemi Awolowo University (OAU ) Has The Most Beautiful Campus In Nigeria? / UN International University For Peace Establishes First African Campus In Enugu / Huawei's New Campus In China Looks Like A Big European City (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Price Of Accommodation Outside Campus In Your School by juicydiceyjoe(m): 7:56am On Nov 16, 2018
Hello all,

We are creating a list of prices of Accommodation outside campus in schools in Nigeria.

Please post the price in your school plus the name of your school. You can also compare with those of other schools.

Let's see the schools with the most expensive or cheapest accommodation.

Thank you, cheers cheesy
Re: Price Of Accommodation Outside Campus In Your School by WinningEleven(m): 8:02am On Nov 16, 2018
On a yearly basis
Face me I face you(depends on your location)20k to 35k

Bungalow(with all amenities) 100k to 150k

Flat150k/200k upwards

Duplex.... lipsrsealed
Re: Price Of Accommodation Outside Campus In Your School by juicydiceyjoe(m): 9:04am On Nov 16, 2018
WinningEleven:
On a yearly basis
Face me I face you(depends on your location)20k to 35k

Bungalow(with all amenities) 100k to 150k

Flat150k/200k upwards

Duplex.... lipsrsealed

What school is this please

Why should someone in school be renting duplex Sha.. shocked

(1) (Reply)

Technical Problems Of Online Distance Education / Kebbi State University 2018/2019 Registration & School Fees Payment Procedure. / Universities In The USA With Tuition Fees

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.