Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,263 members, 7,815,433 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:22 PM

Hard Flaccid Penis! Needs Help Urgently - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Hard Flaccid Penis! Needs Help Urgently (808 Views)

Nlanders In Field Of Health I Need Help Urgently / Please A Nairalander Needs Help With This Stubborn Rash. / Her Palms Are Peeling. She Needs Help (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hard Flaccid Penis! Needs Help Urgently by AAA593: 8:24am On Nov 16, 2018
I am regretting this now. I did penis jelqing exercise and since then I have been having hard flaccid. when the penis is in a relax state. it is hard. when I lie down it becomes soft and back to normal but when I stand it becomes hard again.
have done scan and ultrasound but nothing is wrong. from the research I have carried out so far online, people are saying imbalance pelvis floor or muscles.
has anyone with a solution. thanks
Re: Hard Flaccid Penis! Needs Help Urgently by sarcasticdude(m): 8:28am On Nov 16, 2018
Chai,where is NwAamaikpe when u need him

1 Like

Re: Hard Flaccid Penis! Needs Help Urgently by AAA593: 8:41am On Nov 16, 2018
sarcasticdude:
Chai,where is NwAamaikpe when u need him
can he help?
Re: Hard Flaccid Penis! Needs Help Urgently by NwaAmaikpe: 9:07am On Nov 16, 2018
shocked

I envy you.
You are a walking machine.

Have you imagined the number of admirers you'd get each time you walk around the neighborhood with your erect dingo?
Don't go about regretting your actions.
What was the essence of the exercise if not to achieve a desirable manhood?

You have gotten that now.
So relax and enjoy it only that I don't like the part of it going limp when you lie down? Does it mean you'd always have to do it standing?

You can actually correct it by masturbating while lying down, tilt your joystick to about 75° to improve horizontal turgidity.

There is nothing to be worried about.
It's either your psyche but your penile muscles will get used to the new you.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hard Flaccid Penis! Needs Help Urgently by CAPSLOCKED: 9:11am On Nov 16, 2018
WHERE ARE ALL THE CHICKS YOU DID THIS TO IMPRESS? undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hard Flaccid Penis! Needs Help Urgently by Ayobami7(m): 9:46am On Nov 16, 2018
This is my Comment
Re: Hard Flaccid Penis! Needs Help Urgently by AAA593: 10:15am On Nov 16, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

I envy you.
You are a walking machine.

Have you imagined the number of admirers you'd get each time you walk around the neighborhood with your erect dingo?
Don't go about regretting your actions.
What was the essence of the exercise if not to achieve a desirable manhood?

You have gotten that now.
So relax and enjoy it only that I don't like the part of it going limp when you lie down? Does it mean you'd always have to do it standing?

You can actually correct it by masturbating while lying down, tilt your joystick to about 75° to improve horizontal turgidity.

There is nothing to be worried about.
It's either your psyche but your penile muscles will get used to the new you.
the hard flaccid state, my glan head doesn't full up during erection. I just practice it fort a week o.
Re: Hard Flaccid Penis! Needs Help Urgently by Amarahobu: 12:37pm On Jun 04, 2021
Have you gotten any help on this, someone I know is having this hard flaccid issue too

(1) (Reply)

I Need A Big Manhood. / A Thread For The Depressed Minds. / Health Is Wealth With SUPERLIFE

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.