Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,361 members, 7,819,299 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:56 PM

Ayo Fayose Celebrates His 58th Birthday In A Low-key Fashion. Photos - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ayo Fayose Celebrates His 58th Birthday In A Low-key Fashion. Photos (33438 Views)

Emeka Ihedioha Celebrates His 58th Birthday With Throwback Photos / Fayose Celebrates His 60th Birthday With Stunning Pictures / Victoria Fayose Celebrates Her Birthday, Seen With Donald Trump Lookalike In US (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ayo Fayose Celebrates His 58th Birthday In A Low-key Fashion. Photos by tolexy007(m): 12:07pm On Nov 16, 2018
Imortal001:
Fayemi and EFCC don humble fayose. Happy birthday sir!

u are not making any sense
Re: Ayo Fayose Celebrates His 58th Birthday In A Low-key Fashion. Photos by blowjob: 12:08pm On Nov 16, 2018
CELEBRATING WITH STOLEN FUNDS... grin grin...THIEVES..

GOD BLESS AND PROTECT BUHARI

SAI BABA..
Re: Ayo Fayose Celebrates His 58th Birthday In A Low-key Fashion. Photos by goshen26: 12:08pm On Nov 16, 2018
Hbetde to H.E Fayose
Re: Ayo Fayose Celebrates His 58th Birthday In A Low-key Fashion. Photos by Datdeltagirl(f): 12:10pm On Nov 16, 2018
I have really look at this Fayose very well, he kind of cute wink smiley
Re: Ayo Fayose Celebrates His 58th Birthday In A Low-key Fashion. Photos by greatman247(m): 12:10pm On Nov 16, 2018
Wow Fayose jejely and quietly spending his loot.
Re: Ayo Fayose Celebrates His 58th Birthday In A Low-key Fashion. Photos by Imortal001: 12:11pm On Nov 16, 2018
tolexy007:

u are not making any sense
I don tired to make sense, let me abserved my five minute madness in peace pls.
Re: Ayo Fayose Celebrates His 58th Birthday In A Low-key Fashion. Photos by greatman247(m): 12:12pm On Nov 16, 2018
Datdeltagirl:

He is not cute at all. It is the money you are seeing in him radiating on him that makes u think he is cute.
Re: Ayo Fayose Celebrates His 58th Birthday In A Low-key Fashion. Photos by Datdeltagirl(f): 12:14pm On Nov 16, 2018
greatman247:

He is not cute at all. It is the money you are seeing in him radiating on him that makes u think he is cute.
beauty they say is in the eyes of the beholder; he is cute to me wink
Re: Ayo Fayose Celebrates His 58th Birthday In A Low-key Fashion. Photos by truthstands20: 12:18pm On Nov 16, 2018
airprinz:
Only God rescued this man in the hands of efcc. by now he would have done the low key birthday in the prison
They can't do anything to him. They were just ranting. He's a strong man, not a coward. He presented himself to EFCC. Someone vthry claimed they've been investigating for about three years now yet no single evidence to prosecute him. Shameless EFCC and their pay master APC.
Re: Ayo Fayose Celebrates His 58th Birthday In A Low-key Fashion. Photos by AHCB: 12:22pm On Nov 16, 2018
This isn't low key. Showcasing Hennessey XO isn't low key at all.
Re: Ayo Fayose Celebrates His 58th Birthday In A Low-key Fashion. Photos by gbishman: 12:23pm On Nov 16, 2018
I can't see friends around
Re: Ayo Fayose Celebrates His 58th Birthday In A Low-key Fashion. Photos by Larryguy02: 12:23pm On Nov 16, 2018
oyya every body one two gooooooo

Re: Ayo Fayose Celebrates His 58th Birthday In A Low-key Fashion. Photos by Ejezieken: 12:23pm On Nov 16, 2018
Happy birthday sir
Re: Ayo Fayose Celebrates His 58th Birthday In A Low-key Fashion. Photos by cardoso514: 12:29pm On Nov 16, 2018
Hbd Oshoko 1
Re: Ayo Fayose Celebrates His 58th Birthday In A Low-key Fashion. Photos by skykenny: 12:29pm On Nov 16, 2018
johnmartus:
You're very stupid femi. just to wish someone happy birthday and you throwing insult to President. Also Compare baba awolowo spirit with that daft spirit fayose got its an insult to whole world.
Mod! Pls do the needful. One unrefined individual spotted. Meanwhile, HBD to the only man that put the ruling party on their feet.
Re: Ayo Fayose Celebrates His 58th Birthday In A Low-key Fashion. Photos by greatman247(m): 12:30pm On Nov 16, 2018
Datdeltagirl:
beauty they say is in the eyes of the beholder; he is cute to me wink

No way, you only refused to tell yourself the naked truth. He is not cute. All you see is money. If he was a commoner or plain broke, will u come out here to say he is cute? No.

I'm not surprised at all, you are a female and obviously Nigerian. Very typical of Nigerian girls. All rich men are cute to them. One idiot the other day said OBJ and oshimhole were cute. I laugh.
Re: Ayo Fayose Celebrates His 58th Birthday In A Low-key Fashion. Photos by Datdeltagirl(f): 12:44pm On Nov 16, 2018
greatman247:

No way, you only refused to tell yourself the naked truth. He is not cute. All you see is money. If he was a commoner or plain broke, will u come out here to say he is cute? No.

I'm not surprised at all, you are a female and obviously Nigerian. Very typical of Nigerian girls. All rich men are cute to them. One idiot the other day said OBJ and oshimhole were cute. I laugh.
what your problem dude, i say he is cute why is it paining you or are you an ugly motherfvcker, please leave my Fayose for me oh. Cute guy tongue tongue tongue
Re: Ayo Fayose Celebrates His 58th Birthday In A Low-key Fashion. Photos by Nobody: 12:53pm On Nov 16, 2018
johnmartus:
You're very stupid femi. just to wish someone happy birthday and you throwing insult to President. Also Compare baba awolowo spirit with that daft spirit fayose got its an insult to whole world.
could u point out how d president was insulted or did I read a different story?
Re: Ayo Fayose Celebrates His 58th Birthday In A Low-key Fashion. Photos by greatman247(m): 12:58pm On Nov 16, 2018
Datdeltagirl:
what your problem dude, i say he is cute why is it paining you or are you an ugly motherfvcker, please leave my Fayose for me oh. Cute guy tongue tongue tongue

Idiotic fat fool u must be. Typical Nigerian girl after money and blinded by money.
Re: Ayo Fayose Celebrates His 58th Birthday In A Low-key Fashion. Photos by enemyofprogress: 1:00pm On Nov 16, 2018
No source of stealing again

Is sleeping with a married man or woman a sim?
Re: Ayo Fayose Celebrates His 58th Birthday In A Low-key Fashion. Photos by enemyofprogress: 1:02pm On Nov 16, 2018
Datdeltagirl:
aunty biko nu wear your pant

Is sleeping with a married man or woman a sim?
Re: Ayo Fayose Celebrates His 58th Birthday In A Low-key Fashion. Photos by Datdeltagirl(f): 1:06pm On Nov 16, 2018
greatman247:

Idiotic fat fool u must be. Typical Nigerian girl after money and blinded by money.
why are you now crying over the matter na life is not that complicated no go get heart attack oh, broke ass motherfvcker tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Ayo Fayose Celebrates His 58th Birthday In A Low-key Fashion. Photos by fmlala: 1:07pm On Nov 16, 2018
HAPPY BIRTHDAY SIR! MY PRAYERS GO TO YOU TODAY AS YOU ADD A YEAR TO YOUR YEARS. LLNP
Re: Ayo Fayose Celebrates His 58th Birthday In A Low-key Fashion. Photos by greatman247(m): 1:11pm On Nov 16, 2018
Datdeltagirl:
why are you now crying over the matter na life is not that complicated no go get heart attack oh, broke ass motherfvcker tongue tongue tongue tongue

I am never broke. I could feed your entire broke generation and generations to come. Stupid idiot. Delta girl that thinks Fayose get her attention possibly Bleep her and get some stollen money in exchange for her smelling pussy. You ain't getting no dime fool. Go work your ass out slay mama.
Re: Ayo Fayose Celebrates His 58th Birthday In A Low-key Fashion. Photos by greatman247(m): 1:15pm On Nov 16, 2018
skykenny:

Mod! Pls do the needful. One unrefined individual spotted. Meanwhile, HBD to the only man that put the ruling party on their feet.

So dude should be ban for speaking the truth? You must be a joker and peeps like you call the president tyrant but if allowed to rule also you will be worst. You just exhibited tyranny character for telling Mod to ban someone for airing his view. Life is not that hard. Live and let's live.
Re: Ayo Fayose Celebrates His 58th Birthday In A Low-key Fashion. Photos by Datdeltagirl(f): 1:17pm On Nov 16, 2018
greatman247:

I am never broke. I could feed your entire broke generation and generations to come. Stupid idiot. Delta girl that thinks Fayose get her attention possibly Bleep her and get some stollen money in exchange for her smelling pussy. You ain't getting no dime fool. Go work your ass out slay mama.
it seem you have started to cry, why is is paining so much is it your body, idiot forming rich online, feed generation ni, have even feed yourself this afternoon. Jobless idiot am sure if you have a job you won't be here trading insult with slay queen like me tongue tongue tongue tongue.

Re: Ayo Fayose Celebrates His 58th Birthday In A Low-key Fashion. Photos by greatman247(m): 1:22pm On Nov 16, 2018
Datdeltagirl:
it seem you have started to cry, why is is paining so much is it your body, idiot forming rich online, feed generation ni, have even feed yourself this afternoon. Jobless idiot am sure if you have a job you won't be here trading insult with slay queen like me tongue tongue tongue tongue.

Fool i never called you slay queen. You are Slay olosho go and work and quit expecting manners from social media. At least slay queens use their pussies to get whatever they want, cars and mansion to name few. You ain't getting a thing if you don't offer service or sell something. Your mates are out there making it big. Idiot work and stop wishing. Fayose is made already and he gets more than enough pussies already. Yours won't be considered okay. Smelling and stinking pussy.
Re: Ayo Fayose Celebrates His 58th Birthday In A Low-key Fashion. Photos by gidgiddy: 1:31pm On Nov 16, 2018
Fayose, one of the very few Yorubas who refused to be a Caliphate slave
Re: Ayo Fayose Celebrates His 58th Birthday In A Low-key Fashion. Photos by ismaog4u(m): 1:36pm On Nov 16, 2018
hbd..llpp..OSOKO
Re: Ayo Fayose Celebrates His 58th Birthday In A Low-key Fashion. Photos by Datdeltagirl(f): 1:47pm On Nov 16, 2018
greatman247:

Fool i never called you slay queen. You are Slay olosho go and work and quit expecting manners from social media. At least slay queens use their pussies to get whatever they want, cars and mansion to name few. You ain't getting a thing if you don't offer service or sell something. Your mates are out there making it big. Idiot work and stop wishing. Fayose is made already and he gets more than enough pussies already. Yours won't be considered okay. Smelling and stinking pussy.
God you are so bitter, throwing insults everywhere, any way I know who I am so your insults don't bother me because am not like that, so am going to be the bigger person here since you are behaving like an immature kid. Have a good day tongue tongue tongue

Re: Ayo Fayose Celebrates His 58th Birthday In A Low-key Fashion. Photos by greatman247(m): 1:54pm On Nov 16, 2018
Datdeltagirl:
God you are so bitter, throwing insults everywhere, any way I know who I am so your insults don't bother me because am not like that, so am going to be the bigger person here since you are behaving like an immature kid. Have a good day tongue tongue tongue

This is a takeaway smelling pussy before you run along. Remember you can't be bigger in life if you don't work smart, offer service or sell something. Don't allow your pastors fool ya. Never be a pussy without brain. Get knowledge and receive sense along your journey of life. Now run along with your smelling pussy.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Charly Boy's Song About Atiku Got Nigerians Talking As Festus Keyamo Shares Vide / Pictures From PDP Presidential Rally In Akure, Ondo State / Dangote, Osinbajo At Bindows's Son Wedding - Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.