Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,149 members, 7,818,452 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:10 PM

King Of Avalon VS Guns Of Glory - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / King Of Avalon VS Guns Of Glory (2282 Views)

Get FREE CP & Legendary Guns COD Mobile Season 4 / Five Years of no glory / GUNS OF BOOM!!!!/android Game!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

King Of Avalon VS Guns Of Glory by nairalandbuzz(m): 10:57am On Nov 16, 2018
Hello Nairalanders,

Anyone playing those games? Which do you prefer (stating reasons) and are you a free player or a spender?

Re: King Of Avalon VS Guns Of Glory by nairalandbuzz(m): 10:58am On Nov 16, 2018
I play both... and I can say that I prefer Guns of Glory because of the animations but also, King of Avalon makes a lot of sense cos you grow your power very easy there and climb faster...

I spend on both... not heavy spender sha
Re: King Of Avalon VS Guns Of Glory by gangbang86: 9:00pm On Aug 31, 2019
personally I started playing King of Avalon, and I really liked this game, however, I guess that I make something wrong as I kind of stopped developing... Do you have some tips about how to play King of Avalon, and, maybe I should try cheats?
Re: King Of Avalon VS Guns Of Glory by nicki1991(m): 9:08pm On Aug 31, 2019
hey, buddy, I guess that there is no need to use cheats for King of Avalon, as, it's not so difficult to develop your account. Frankly speaking, I guess that I know what you are talking about, as once I seemed the stop in development of my account too because I didn't play according to well known tips that are known by almost each middle player. To be honest, I hound these tips in the article about king of avalon that helped me manage my resources, select the right dragon, not to forget about necessary buildings and many other things that I learned after I read that article. By the way, even if the tips from that article won't help you, you will be able to use the cheats from that site, however, I've never used it, as the tips I found there made me really reach and powerful in the game smiley
Re: King Of Avalon VS Guns Of Glory by nairalandbuzz(m): 1:30pm On Nov 17, 2019
gangbang86:
personally I started playing King of Avalon, and I really liked this game, however, I guess that I make something wrong as I kind of stopped developing... Do you have some tips about how to play King of Avalon, and, maybe I should try cheats?

No cheats except u are Chinese. Just upgrade necessary buildings needed to upgrade your sh... Research a lot, keep training and don't stop training cos the number of troop increase your power

Presently I am sh33

(1) (Reply)

Fifa 21 Vs Fifa 20 Graphics & Player Comparison (PS5 Vs PS4) / Ps 3 Repair / How To Download Psp Games Free

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.