Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,172 members, 7,821,975 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:15 PM

Best Double Chance Betting Strategy For Winning Bets - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Best Double Chance Betting Strategy For Winning Bets (2016 Views)

Winning Bets With My Increasing Stakes Methods Now Live / Winning Bets Tips For 10th November 2019 (9odds) / How To Start Winning Bets On Bet9ja And Other Bookies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Best Double Chance Betting Strategy For Winning Bets by Emycyber(m): 11:53am On Nov 16, 2018
To win in football betting you need a strategy you don't just bet.

I am sharing my best double chance strategy with the entire world.

There is no winning all the time but with a strategy, profit is guaranteed.

My strategy: Since double chance reduces the odd for an outright win by around 70℅, I always look out for strong teams playing away. Doing this I get a good value and the quality of teams I choose hasn't reduced but since they are playing away they go with better odds which is a better value.

Check the strategy: https://cancelmem.com/best-double-chance-football-betting-strategy/
Re: Best Double Chance Betting Strategy For Winning Bets by Alcapa(m): 7:47pm On Nov 16, 2018
Good post

1 Like

Re: Best Double Chance Betting Strategy For Winning Bets by Alcapa(m): 9:17pm On Nov 16, 2018
If you know you can Accumulate 2 odds every weekend, not more than 3 matches , I have a Group on Telegram, Admission is simply by providing 2 odds on the first weekend , if success rate is 100%, you will be Admitted and paired with another Pro bettors 2odds as you for free the next weekend, and subsequent one. Our Community will forever Remain free. And you can not be paired with not more than 2 Pro Bettors using the Same Bookies. Bet9ja and Betking.

Their would be Ranks?, you loose a rank the moment you loose your admission ticket. And total Decency within Groups. 

The community would Frown at Fraud or any Form of extortion. 

All outcomes must be on a whole day! No Day 2 outcomes.

Where we make Profit Comes from building the community and using the Multiplier Effect of our Pro bettors. Your 2 odds with other 2 pro bettors 2 odds. Gives an Accumulator of 8. 

Telegram Group Account no
+447736201474

Never bet with your Heart

(1) (Reply)

Please Anyone Understand This Betting Option? / Can Messi Break Pele goals record / Football Weekend Predictions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.