Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,157 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:56 AM

Simplykush's Reaction On The 19year Old Boy Who Bought His Girlfriend A Benz - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Simplykush's Reaction On The 19year Old Boy Who Bought His Girlfriend A Benz (672 Views)

Burna Boy's Reaction On Seeing Eniola Badmus New Body For The 1st Time (video) / Hushpuppi: "Kcee Bought His Car On Loan, I Have Proofs" / "5 Things That Prove Davido Bought His Songs" - By Ipubliciseafrica.com (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Simplykush's Reaction On The 19year Old Boy Who Bought His Girlfriend A Benz by SIMPLYkush: 12:21pm On Nov 16, 2018
According to the thread below:
https://www.nairaland.com/4848595/zubairu-student-buys-nihat-16-year-old
here are my reactions
★ The boy is not a yahoo nor a yahoo+ boy. His name is zubairu, a northern Nigerian boy living in Abuja. His parents are rich, I mean super rich... how? I don't know... But anybody here who have been to the north will agree with me that what this boy did is just a child's play as to what is really going on there.
Go on instagram and see there luxurious lifestyle especially the girls..
★ All I'm trying to say is, those Hausa people are really playing us real bad, I hope someone with good intentions win this election in other to fish out those crooks bidding in luxury up north

(1) (Reply)

Top 10 December Concerts In Lagos You Must Attend / Fans react as Kemen And Ifunanda Spark Dating Rumour After A Night Together(pic) / Tiwa Savage Shows Off Customised Diamond Encrusted Grills

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.