Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,088 members, 7,818,266 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:29 AM

Shehu Sani's Senatorial Ticket Was 'Sold For $2m' To Oshiomhole - SaharaReporter - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Shehu Sani's Senatorial Ticket Was 'Sold For $2m' To Oshiomhole - SaharaReporter (37878 Views)

Obaseki Makes U-Turn, Gives Kudos To Oshiomhole For Making Him Governor (Photo) / Garba Shehu Behind The Story That Alleged Magu Gave Osinbajo N4b: SaharaReporter / Coalition To Oshiomhole: 'Resign Now Or Be Forced Out You PDP Mole' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shehu Sani's Senatorial Ticket Was 'Sold For $2m' To Oshiomhole - SaharaReporter by Nobody: 3:02pm On Nov 16, 2018
buhari is a failed dullardically idiotic dauranian fossil
Re: Shehu Sani's Senatorial Ticket Was 'Sold For $2m' To Oshiomhole - SaharaReporter by danehijan: 3:03pm On Nov 16, 2018
I said it before this man called integrity is a deceit.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Shehu Sani's Senatorial Ticket Was 'Sold For $2m' To Oshiomhole - SaharaReporter by timibare(m): 3:05pm On Nov 16, 2018
blacknp:
Na true Timibare your ijaw ancestors na oyibo wey use water enter Nigeria through the bight of Bonny?
urrgh

Re: Shehu Sani's Senatorial Ticket Was 'Sold For $2m' To Oshiomhole - SaharaReporter by Icon79(m): 3:06pm On Nov 16, 2018
So these shameless Nigerians don't even collect these bribes in Naira any more? They have graduated from collecting naira to collecting dollars, eh

Do you see why I consider Nigeria a FAILED state?

*smdh*

O pari
Re: Shehu Sani's Senatorial Ticket Was 'Sold For $2m' To Oshiomhole - SaharaReporter by motivativesweet: 3:07pm On Nov 16, 2018
CilicMarin:

I am a sensible person with high IQ ratings..I know lies when I see one unlike you.

I brother I concour with you

this is pure lie

gullible people will accept this lies
Re: Shehu Sani's Senatorial Ticket Was 'Sold For $2m' To Oshiomhole - SaharaReporter by motivativesweet: 3:10pm On Nov 16, 2018
DeLaRue:
'$17 million from Zamfara'.

That's about N6 billion. Would someone pay such huge amount just to be a governorship candidate...in Zamfara?

a lot of lies from media in conjunction with Rocha's and amosun
Re: Shehu Sani's Senatorial Ticket Was 'Sold For $2m' To Oshiomhole - SaharaReporter by blacknp(m): 3:11pm On Nov 16, 2018
Yoighaman:
My questions are:

1) Is the APC 100% sure of winning these states in the general elections?

2) Why then pay this much for the tickets?

3) Does the APC have a sure winning formula in those states?

4) If these guys lost in the general elections, what will happen?

5) Is there a form of compensation for each of them, sort of a plan B?

6) let's assume they win, is it not obvious that they would recover these sums? Paving way for corruption.

There actions have got me thinking.

My questions are:

1) Is Atiku Abubakar 100% sure of winning in the general elections?

2) Why then pay so much for the presidential ticket of a rogue party pdp?

3) Does Atiku Abubakar & pdp have a sure winning formula to rig the states in the general election?

4) When he loses the general elections, what will happen?

5) Is there a form of compensation for him,sort of a plan B?

6) let's assume he wins,God forbid is it not obvious that he would recover these sums? Paving way for massive like tsunami corruption?

There actions have got me thinking.

Re: Shehu Sani's Senatorial Ticket Was 'Sold For $2m' To Oshiomhole - SaharaReporter by ajl: 3:21pm On Nov 16, 2018
The fact that Omoyele Sowore is not currently involved with Sahara Reporters because of his presidential aspiration, and the media organization still functioning successfully in his absence says a lot about his ability, most especially his managerial skills and his organizational skills. How many Nigerian businessmen would leave their businesses for a while and the business still function successfully?

Omoyele Sowore is the guy I will be voting for. I believe in Nigeria and the future. No more old school politician's that can't reason from point A to B.
Re: Shehu Sani's Senatorial Ticket Was 'Sold For $2m' To Oshiomhole - SaharaReporter by ajl: 3:25pm On Nov 16, 2018
Everfrank:
PDP are at the forefront of these baseless allegations. Come out with evidence of your allegations else we wave them as a failed attempt by PDP to cause confusion in our midst.
Osho Baba is not a push over.

So Sahara Reporters now belong to PDP. Another time they publish story that does not favour PDP, you will say they belong to APC.
Re: Shehu Sani's Senatorial Ticket Was 'Sold For $2m' To Oshiomhole - SaharaReporter by uchennaq(m): 3:30pm On Nov 16, 2018
Smile4daddy:
Be strong Oshio Baba, surly you will overcome all these challenges.

I knw you're too wise to accept anything dat has to do with bribery.

Those criticizing you now will join you to celebrate PMB victory in May 2019. Amen.
LOOK AT YOU PRAISING EVIL, MAY GOD PUNISH ALL OF YOU!!
Re: Shehu Sani's Senatorial Ticket Was 'Sold For $2m' To Oshiomhole - SaharaReporter by GenFunction: 3:32pm On Nov 16, 2018
dukie25:
See integrity Gandollars
APC is full up with Gandujes.
..or better stil GanTHIEFje
Re: Shehu Sani's Senatorial Ticket Was 'Sold For $2m' To Oshiomhole - SaharaReporter by Nosaghae(m): 3:32pm On Nov 16, 2018
CilicMarin:
No be only 2Million Dollars for the Ticket na 500 Million dollars..

Shehu Sani that never contested any primary election, who relied on promised automatic ticket has turned out around to accuse Oshiomole through Sahara Reporters of collecting FAKE 100 Million Dollars..

Is it that you are actually dull or you are just pretending to be a zombie?
Re: Shehu Sani's Senatorial Ticket Was 'Sold For $2m' To Oshiomhole - SaharaReporter by GenFunction: 3:37pm On Nov 16, 2018
ugly man does ugly things
Re: Shehu Sani's Senatorial Ticket Was 'Sold For $2m' To Oshiomhole - SaharaReporter by Agugbadin: 3:41pm On Nov 16, 2018
Very sad to know that Hadiza Bala USMan is this corrupt and b as joined the gangs and den of theives. Nigeria is doomed, Buhari should stop deceiving us because it is clear to us Nigerian that he is sheilding his corrupt close associates from public prosecution
Re: Shehu Sani's Senatorial Ticket Was 'Sold For $2m' To Oshiomhole - SaharaReporter by Codebrain390745: 3:45pm On Nov 16, 2018
Noted

Re: Shehu Sani's Senatorial Ticket Was 'Sold For $2m' To Oshiomhole - SaharaReporter by sogodihno: 3:55pm On Nov 16, 2018
balanceofterror1:

You need to watch your thoughts, APC won't remain in power forever and the evil you're supporting today may consume you tomorrow.

PDP is greater evil
Re: Shehu Sani's Senatorial Ticket Was 'Sold For $2m' To Oshiomhole - SaharaReporter by sogodihno: 3:55pm On Nov 16, 2018
balanceofterror1:

You need to watch your thoughts, APC won't remain in power forever and the evil you're supporting today may consume you tomorrow.

PDP is greater evil, they cause what we are facing today.
Re: Shehu Sani's Senatorial Ticket Was 'Sold For $2m' To Oshiomhole - SaharaReporter by GavelSlam: 4:01pm On Nov 16, 2018
I like Sahara Reporters but as long as its owner has his name on the ballot, I cannot trust any scoop on party issues.

Re: Shehu Sani's Senatorial Ticket Was 'Sold For $2m' To Oshiomhole - SaharaReporter by EDOLUWA: 4:05pm On Nov 16, 2018
jericco1:
God what have we done to deserve such?

Laughing out loud.......

Vote APC vote Deceivers....
Re: Shehu Sani's Senatorial Ticket Was 'Sold For $2m' To Oshiomhole - SaharaReporter by balanceofterror1(m): 4:06pm On Nov 16, 2018
sogodihno:

Do you know why Buhari cannot talk about the wickedness of the military regime but focused only on 16yrs of PDP?

Can you show me the infrastructures in your state before PDP took over power?.

IBB, ABACHA, OBJ, GEJ wouldn't have ruled Nigeria if not for Buhari's coup that changed the direction of Nigeria.

I rest my case.
Re: Shehu Sani's Senatorial Ticket Was 'Sold For $2m' To Oshiomhole - SaharaReporter by bizzibodi18: 4:08pm On Nov 16, 2018
Racoon:
Putrifying corruption still ozooing out from the coven of the APC.Buhari/Oshiomole were just giving Shehu Sanni false hope while they've long trade off his head.Comrade you see your life?
After decamping to PRP, he's still in active support of Buhari, something is actually wrong somewhere.
Re: Shehu Sani's Senatorial Ticket Was 'Sold For $2m' To Oshiomhole - SaharaReporter by EDOLUWA: 4:10pm On Nov 16, 2018
sogodihno:

Who are the people in the APC? Are 80% of them not from PDP? Over 3 years you have been saying PDP cause this cause that. Please wake up because APC bigwigs today are PDP bigwigs then.

You can't marry a new wife & keep putting blame on the first wife.
Re: Shehu Sani's Senatorial Ticket Was 'Sold For $2m' To Oshiomhole - SaharaReporter by jericco1(m): 4:11pm On Nov 16, 2018
EDOLUWA:

Laughing out loud.......
Vote APC vote Deceivers....
they are scumbags
Re: Shehu Sani's Senatorial Ticket Was 'Sold For $2m' To Oshiomhole - SaharaReporter by bizzibodi18: 4:11pm On Nov 16, 2018
balanceofterror1:

Like we supported PDP for 16 good years, donkey you may wish to call it and today its presently consuming us.
Re: Shehu Sani's Senatorial Ticket Was 'Sold For $2m' To Oshiomhole - SaharaReporter by jericco1(m): 4:12pm On Nov 16, 2018
gidjah:
wallahi this guys have finally mortgaged the future of this nation on the altar of evil selfishness
they've turned Nigeria to Animal Farm as depicted by George Orwell

2 Likes

Re: Shehu Sani's Senatorial Ticket Was 'Sold For $2m' To Oshiomhole - SaharaReporter by bizzibodi18: 4:13pm On Nov 16, 2018
Kingv:
All APC NAIRALAND SSS (SAD, SUFFERING, AND SMILING)

Time to defend your gullible party!!!!!!!

They pay you guys below minimum wage to sell your generation...Posterity will judge you guys!!!!

Evil Party !!!!.....spits (TUFIAKWA)

Lol. Are you trying to scare someone? Anyway, I guess posterity is presently judging our older generations who sold their votes along with their unborn generation....
Re: Shehu Sani's Senatorial Ticket Was 'Sold For $2m' To Oshiomhole - SaharaReporter by michealewela: 4:18pm On Nov 16, 2018
DeLaRue:
'$17 million from Zamfara'.

That's about N6 billion. Would someone pay such huge amount just to be a governorship candidate...in Zamfara?

Hahaha, Ohio will be richer than dangote in few months time...
Re: Shehu Sani's Senatorial Ticket Was 'Sold For $2m' To Oshiomhole - SaharaReporter by Kingv(m): 4:18pm On Nov 16, 2018
bizzibodi18:

Lol. Are you trying to scare someone? Anyway, I guess posterity is presently judging our older generations who sold their votes along with their unborn generation....

We must leave our own mark...I weep for the learned ones here who know truth but for peanuts are selling the nation
Re: Shehu Sani's Senatorial Ticket Was 'Sold For $2m' To Oshiomhole - SaharaReporter by Charly68: 4:31pm On Nov 16, 2018
One ticket cost $2m my God,how many tickets did oshiomole sold oo
Re: Shehu Sani's Senatorial Ticket Was 'Sold For $2m' To Oshiomhole - SaharaReporter by bbamusa: 4:32pm On Nov 16, 2018
wetin concern Buhari for this Matter. those who have evidence against Oshomolole should take him to court. shikina!!!!
Re: Shehu Sani's Senatorial Ticket Was 'Sold For $2m' To Oshiomhole - SaharaReporter by Reference(m): 5:02pm On Nov 16, 2018
Sagay212:
I don't think this is possible 2m$ for senatorial ticket.... I think the figure is exaggerated. People need to calm down.

I think it has to do with that foreign loan he wants to take which the three senators opposed. With them out of the way 2 million dollars sounds like a bargain.

1 Like

Re: Shehu Sani's Senatorial Ticket Was 'Sold For $2m' To Oshiomhole - SaharaReporter by Nobody: 5:48pm On Nov 16, 2018
eTECTIV:
Govt of d thieves, by d thieves and for d thieves... Integrity my ass. Dis same Hadiza woman was d same woman who was making noise with Madam Oby in d name of BBOG.. She was settled with NPA slot and is now fully a member of d Den of thieves

Majority of those BBOG campaigners are in it for money & appointment or political aspirations, If you actually think they give a shyt about those girls then you are dreaming grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Questions Asked By Governor Ayodele Fayose: Who Has Answers? / Ministerial List: Why Tinubu Delayed Kano Lagos, 9 Other States / Aisha Buhari Launches Sickle Cell Awareness In Abuja, Today (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.