Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,426 members, 7,815,961 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:13 PM

Davido Having Fun With Paul Pogba In Dubai (Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Having Fun With Paul Pogba In Dubai (Photos) (81604 Views)

Mercy Eke Signs Management Deal With Paul O Paul Okoye's Upfront And Personal / Ooni Of Ife Sings With Paul Okoye In His Palace (Photo) / Busty Lady Sleeps With Paul Okoye In A Bad Dream. He Reacts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido Having Fun With Paul Pogba In Dubai (Photos) by obonujoker(m): 2:50pm On Nov 16, 2018
Davido baba... I so much love this guy..just after Dagrin...

1 Like

Re: Davido Having Fun With Paul Pogba In Dubai (Photos) by Nobody: 2:57pm On Nov 16, 2018
grin
Re: Davido Having Fun With Paul Pogba In Dubai (Photos) by Bewiseedet(m): 2:58pm On Nov 16, 2018
naijaguy123456:
Big boy Pogba hanging out with PDP thug Davido.

Too much money man. £290,000 a week wages. If you use google latest exchange rate that's 135 million naira every week.

[img]https://i./8c6y.gif[/img]
he pays tax with more than 40% of that

1 Like

Re: Davido Having Fun With Paul Pogba In Dubai (Photos) by SUPOL(m): 2:58pm On Nov 16, 2018
spyg1:
That is not chilling, he actually begged Pogba to take a shot with him.

You can also snap with Pogba, if you come across him a restaurant. Celebrities don't reject photo shot request from their fans.
CR7 did
Re: Davido Having Fun With Paul Pogba In Dubai (Photos) by Alzirida(f): 2:59pm On Nov 16, 2018
Am not disappointed.
Davido is an upcoming artist

.......Eko Atlantic mgt
Re: Davido Having Fun With Paul Pogba In Dubai (Photos) by flamingfire24(m): 3:02pm On Nov 16, 2018
Expensive Shit and a Overated 'big man' pikin

1 Like

Re: Davido Having Fun With Paul Pogba In Dubai (Photos) by chiboy1116: 3:06pm On Nov 16, 2018
chinnyonwu:
This got me thinking.. Who is a bigger star between the 2?

Paul pogba is a famous footballer.
Davido is arguably Africas biggest artist.

LIKE FOR POGBA
SHARE FOR DAVIDO
how many pple know David outside Nigeria? But pogba is known in almost all the countries in the planet
Re: Davido Having Fun With Paul Pogba In Dubai (Photos) by olahpet777(m): 3:10pm On Nov 16, 2018
And this boy na corper oh grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Davido Having Fun With Paul Pogba In Dubai (Photos) by djbussy(m): 3:11pm On Nov 16, 2018
Re: Davido Having Fun With Paul Pogba In Dubai (Photos) by djbussy(m): 3:18pm On Nov 16, 2018
Wow!, nice but the picture should have been "Davido having fun with a disabled or a beggar from the Nigerian streets taken to dubai. Well, OLOWO is most time a friend of OLOWO and O L O S H I is most time a friend of O L O S H I .
Re: Davido Having Fun With Paul Pogba In Dubai (Photos) by Horiolah(m): 3:19pm On Nov 16, 2018
chinnyonwu:

LIKE FOR POGBA
SHARE FOR DAVIDO

Re: Davido Having Fun With Paul Pogba In Dubai (Photos) by CLIQBOY(m): 3:21pm On Nov 16, 2018
chinnyonwu:

LIKE FOR POGBA
SHARE FOR DAVIDO
Victor Moses is bigger than Davido..
Not to talk of Pogba..

3 Likes

Re: Davido Having Fun With Paul Pogba In Dubai (Photos) by enemmo(f): 3:21pm On Nov 16, 2018
chinnyonwu:

LIKE FOR POGBA
SHARE FOR DAVIDO

Not just famous footballer..World cup winner.

Put some respeck in the name
Re: Davido Having Fun With Paul Pogba In Dubai (Photos) by Deltatoto: 3:27pm On Nov 16, 2018
Re: Davido Having Fun With Paul Pogba In Dubai (Photos) by MNDY(m): 3:27pm On Nov 16, 2018
Buharisef:
Dis Yimu Pogba No Go Back House Go Train,when Time Reach To Play Ball He Go Dey Play Rubbish.

Pogba wey na jog he go mostly dey jog on the pitch during game.
Re: Davido Having Fun With Paul Pogba In Dubai (Photos) by EmekaBlue(m): 3:28pm On Nov 16, 2018
Davido is a chelsea fan tho!
Re: Davido Having Fun With Paul Pogba In Dubai (Photos) by EmekaBlue(m): 3:29pm On Nov 16, 2018
enemmo:

Not just famous footballer..World cup winner.

Put some respeck in the name
undecided why dont you go worship him
Re: Davido Having Fun With Paul Pogba In Dubai (Photos) by Nobody: 3:44pm On Nov 16, 2018
Lies!
France get match today.
Re: Davido Having Fun With Paul Pogba In Dubai (Photos) by KingLennon(m): 4:03pm On Nov 16, 2018
chinnyonwu:

LIKE FOR POGBA
SHARE FOR DAVIDO
Which kind question be this? You dey compare Aeroplane with Bicycle?
Re: Davido Having Fun With Paul Pogba In Dubai (Photos) by GetCofOProperty: 4:08pm On Nov 16, 2018
MNDY:

Pogba wey na jog he go mostly dey jog on the pitch during game.

There are good properties in choice locations that boast of a huge return on investment. Don't miss the current promos.

Please check signature in blue below and get in touch to enjoy our Free Real Estate/Property Consulting services. Call/Chat +234(0)8027390046!!!
Re: Davido Having Fun With Paul Pogba In Dubai (Photos) by Moonlight87: 4:09pm On Nov 16, 2018
efemena5050:
Rubbish....turtle ninja if not for his father's wealth this turtle for dey look bush by now
Where is your father bro
Re: Davido Having Fun With Paul Pogba In Dubai (Photos) by kinglyt: 4:11pm On Nov 16, 2018
efemena5050:
Rubbish....turtle ninja if not for his father's wealth this turtle for dey look bush by now

no be him tell your papa make he dey wreteched

1 Like

Re: Davido Having Fun With Paul Pogba In Dubai (Photos) by geezynoni: 4:12pm On Nov 16, 2018
LIKE FOR POGBA SHARE FOR DAVIDO
Re: Davido Having Fun With Paul Pogba In Dubai (Photos) by geezynoni: 4:12pm On Nov 16, 2018
kinglyt:

no be him tell your papa make he dey wreteched
Gbam
Re: Davido Having Fun With Paul Pogba In Dubai (Photos) by Iamicekid(m): 4:15pm On Nov 16, 2018
spyg1:
That is not chilling, he actually begged Pogba to take a shot with him.

You can also snap with Pogba, if you come across him a restaurant. Celebrities don't reject photo shot request from their fans.

You are a fool unna go just come here dey yarn rubbish, Davido was doing his video and pogba saw him and come over there to meet him, go snap and instagram it dey there.. he was even repeating his name

1 Like

Re: Davido Having Fun With Paul Pogba In Dubai (Photos) by naijaguy123456(m): 4:20pm On Nov 16, 2018
Bewiseedet:
he pays tax with more than 40% of that
then he claim some back !
Re: Davido Having Fun With Paul Pogba In Dubai (Photos) by Larryslim(m): 4:33pm On Nov 16, 2018
chinnyonwu:

LIKE FOR POGBA
SHARE FOR DAVIDO
I'm a fan of both!
But tbvh Pogba is bigger than Davido,in fact 10x bigger..
Pogba is one of the most commercial footballer in the world,just after Cr7 and Neymar..
Pogba is the heart of the biggest club in the world..
Pogba has/had the highest shirt sale in EPL when he returned to Manutd..
Pogba is a world cup winner..
Pogba is bigger!..

1 Like

Re: Davido Having Fun With Paul Pogba In Dubai (Photos) by Toblesh(m): 4:38pm On Nov 16, 2018
nawtyme:

Maybe you are even reply with MTN 100 naira airtime. Davido has made a name for himself and is a brand of its own. What do you have?

Poverty striken goat.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Banky W Pictured With Fresh Jidenna / Actress Cynthia Okereke Is Dead / Mimi Ubini: "An Actor Had An Erection Playing Romantic Role With Me”

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.