Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,113 members, 7,814,906 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:48 PM

Man Losses Three Provision Shops To Bet9ja, Packs Back To The Village - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Man Losses Three Provision Shops To Bet9ja, Packs Back To The Village (2149 Views)

How To Convert Sportybet Code To Bet9ja / What Is Happening To Bet9ja / Nigerian Man Loses #4 Million To Bet9ja After Man U Lost To Chelsea (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Losses Three Provision Shops To Bet9ja, Packs Back To The Village by Naijapledge: 2:08pm On Nov 16, 2018
A man named Ezekiel from Akwa Ibom has amazed lot of people after he lost his three filled provision shops to Bet9ja.

It all started after after he learnt how to play online betting game from a friend. With aim to win millions he got addicted to the game, he started playing numerous slips.

He got so addicted he often leave his shop open just to check on his games, leaving his neighbor’s to sell for him or the customers serving themselves.

The shop’s kept drying up until it reduced to one and everything got emptied, he couldn’t feed nor care for himself anymore, rent expired and he have to pack back to the village. He had a building which he is yet to complete.

NPledge gist: https://naijapledge.com/2018/11/man-losses-three-provision-shops-to-bet9ja-packs-back-to-the-village/
Re: Man Losses Three Provision Shops To Bet9ja, Packs Back To The Village by GOFRONT(m): 2:13pm On Nov 16, 2018
Chaiii......No wonder.

Maybe that's d reason why the Aboki's provision shop beside our construction site is getting dried up everyday.....All I see nowadays are his empty shelves..

I heard he indulge in bet9ja ticket..
Re: Man Losses Three Provision Shops To Bet9ja, Packs Back To The Village by MorataFC: 2:22pm On Nov 16, 2018
Hmmmm
Re: Man Losses Three Provision Shops To Bet9ja, Packs Back To The Village by Ahmed0336(m): 2:35pm On Nov 16, 2018
If you are a male and do not like watching football talk more of betting.

You will not know what God has done for you grin

5 Likes

Re: Man Losses Three Provision Shops To Bet9ja, Packs Back To The Village by yomi007k(m): 3:05pm On Nov 16, 2018
Ahmed0336:

really?
Re: Man Losses Three Provision Shops To Bet9ja, Packs Back To The Village by bestpunterever: 4:20pm On Nov 16, 2018
Greedness is what is killing dem.
Look for sure 2odds anytime it's available it may not be everyday it may even be 8 times in a month stake like 100k.
By the time you win 6 times out of 8, then calculate your profit in a month.

2 Likes

Re: Man Losses Three Provision Shops To Bet9ja, Packs Back To The Village by MexxIT(m): 4:43pm On Nov 16, 2018
bestpunterever:
Look for sure 2odds anytime it's available it may not be everyday it may even be 8 times in a month stake like 100k.

See as E dey sweet una for mouth...

2 Likes

Re: Man Losses Three Provision Shops To Bet9ja, Packs Back To The Village by bestpunterever: 4:57pm On Nov 16, 2018
MexxIT:

See as E dey sweet una for mouth...
yesterday belgium played Iceland at home
England played usa at home
Germany played russia at home
Weiting wan sweet pass all those matches.

1 Like

Re: Man Losses Three Provision Shops To Bet9ja, Packs Back To The Village by osemoses1234(m): 6:00pm On Nov 16, 2018
Lamba pictures or I don’t believe

1 Like

Re: Man Losses Three Provision Shops To Bet9ja, Packs Back To The Village by debuscket(m): 6:03pm On Nov 16, 2018
na greed kill the man. QED
Re: Man Losses Three Provision Shops To Bet9ja, Packs Back To The Village by RolyRoly: 6:04pm On Nov 16, 2018
No pictures of him or the shops....... I no believe
Re: Man Losses Three Provision Shops To Bet9ja, Packs Back To The Village by drskyfly007(m): 6:11pm On Nov 16, 2018
bestpunterever:
my brother poverty is another name for gambling! No matter how well you feel is figured out.

1 Like

Re: Man Losses Three Provision Shops To Bet9ja, Packs Back To The Village by bestpunterever: 10:36pm On Nov 16, 2018
drskyfly007:
my brother poverty is another name for gambling! No matter how well you feel is figured out.
you think so, all those big men staking millions also in poverty? Hope you heard about Daniel sturidge saga. My bro if something is not working for u does not mean is not working for others.
Re: Man Losses Three Provision Shops To Bet9ja, Packs Back To The Village by drskyfly007(m): 11:19pm On Nov 16, 2018
bestpunterever:
you think so, all those big men staking millions also in poverty? Hope you heard about Daniel sturidge saga. My bro if something is not working for u does not mean is not working for others.
my bro you won't understand.. Those rich men are just having fun and can afford to lose millions unlike other struggling youths hoping on gambling to give them daily food. I have met one personally in clinic..Gambling releases endorphins which makes one feel good, which is same substance released in the brain of a cocaine addict.The brain of an addicted gambler remodels after a while...some might need cognitive behavioral therapy to recover..An addict needs help cos the brain has been remodeled ...They always believe they will hammer one day despite losses(this thinking is as a result of a remodelled brain) Anyways enough of the lectures man..Gambling is the surest, fastest and easiest way to Advanced Poverty bro...Goggle is your friend! smiley
Re: Man Losses Three Provision Shops To Bet9ja, Packs Back To The Village by bestpunterever: 11:36pm On Nov 16, 2018
drskyfly007:
my bro you won't understand.. Those rich men are just having fun and can afford to lose millions unlike other struggling youths hoping on gambling to give them daily food. I have met one personally in clinic..Gambling releases endorphins which makes one feel good, which is same substance released in the brain of a cocaine addict.The brain of an addicted gambler remodels after a while...some might need cognitive behavioral therapy to recover..An addict needs help cos the brain has been remodeled ...They always believe they will hammer one day despite losses(this thinking is as a result of a remodelled brain) Anyways enough of the lectures man..Gambling is the surest, fastest and easiest way to Advanced Poverty bro...Goggle is your friend! smiley
Lol won't argue sha.
Re: Man Losses Three Provision Shops To Bet9ja, Packs Back To The Village by msylva2147(m): 9:42am On Nov 17, 2018
bestpunterever:
And you think that the tendency of you loosing the whole eight games is not there?
Re: Man Losses Three Provision Shops To Bet9ja, Packs Back To The Village by uthlaw: 10:12am On Nov 17, 2018
Ahmed0336:

there is nothing that gives me joy like watching football but I don't do bet.
Re: Man Losses Three Provision Shops To Bet9ja, Packs Back To The Village by bestpunterever: 11:17am On Nov 17, 2018
msylva2147:
And you think that the tendency of you loosing the whole eight games is not there?
you will av to tell when last mancity lost 8 stright matches.
What you don't know, you don't know it.

2 Likes

Re: Man Losses Three Provision Shops To Bet9ja, Packs Back To The Village by msylva2147(m): 10:51pm On Nov 18, 2018
bestpunterever:
you will av to tell when last mancity lost 8 stright matches.
What you don't know, you don't know it.
if I want argue bet with you I would do that with my enough winning tickets and the ones I lost. I play bet9ja very well and I made millions from it because I'm a high staker but I just want to let you know that even if it's one match the tendency of you loosing is there irrespective of the club's present form.
Re: Man Losses Three Provision Shops To Bet9ja, Packs Back To The Village by bestpunterever: 8:05am On Nov 19, 2018
msylva2147:
if I want argue bet with you I would do that with my enough winning tickets and the ones I lost. I play bet9ja very well and I made millions from it because I'm a high staker but I just want to let you know that even if it's one match the tendency of you loosing is there irrespective of the club's present form.
Mr man get me right, was I telling you somebody can loss a bet? But losing a whole bet to the extent of closing down shops and pack to the village is attributed to greed and lacking of staking plan.
So if you are a high staker as you claimed and your losing ticket is more than your winning I think you should quit.
Re: Man Losses Three Provision Shops To Bet9ja, Packs Back To The Village by Tony142: 2:32pm On Nov 25, 2018
bestpunterever:

guy i believe u die, your head get oil grin
Re: Man Losses Three Provision Shops To Bet9ja, Packs Back To The Village by Tony142: 2:39pm On Nov 25, 2018
bestpunterever:

boss pls can u tell me more about Daniel sturidge saga. Who is he?
Re: Man Losses Three Provision Shops To Bet9ja, Packs Back To The Village by CosmicJames(m): 6:00am On Nov 26, 2018
bestpunterever:
Mr man get me right, was I telling you somebody can loss a bet? But losing a whole bet to the extent of closing down shops and pack to the village is attributed to greed and lacking of staking plan.
So if you are a high staker as you claimed and your losing ticket is more than your winning I think you should quit.
4 things caused the man failure.

1. Greed

2. Lack of bet knowledge.

3. Putting all hope on betting.

4. No good betting strategy

(1) (Reply)

Real Story Behind India’s 99-1 Win Over Nigeria In World Cup Game(Video) / Super Falcons Vs Germany - Fate Of The Super Hens! / Start Learning With Amazing Video Tutorials (education, Certifications & Skills)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.