Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,995 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:47 AM

Fayose celebrates his 58th birthday in low key (pic) - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Fayose celebrates his 58th birthday in low key (pic) (451 Views)

The Most Handsome Nairalander Celebrates His Birthday In Grand Style (Pictures) / Beautiful Mermaid Celebrates Her Birthday In Beach Water In Akwa Ibom (Photos) / Lady Dressed As A Nun In Nigerian Colour To Celebrate 58th Independence Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fayose celebrates his 58th birthday in low key (pic) by Indomie001: 2:23pm On Nov 16, 2018
Fayose Celebrates His 58th Birthday In A Low-key Fashion.
Former Governor of Ekiti state, Mr. Peter Ayodele Fayose turned 58. The outspoken politician marked his special day in style and in a low-key manner with family and friends as can be seen in the pictures.

Other politicians including ex-Aviation Minister, Chief Femi Fani-Kayode, praised the ex-governor on his birthday for his courage, intelligence, dogged spirit, and resoluteness in pointing out the errors of the All Progressives Congress-led federal government over the last three years.

Fani-kayode, in his “Happy Birthday” homily, saluted Fayose for refusing to surrender to intimidation, harassment, mental torture, and blackmail by agents of the President Muhammadu Buhari government.

He also likened the former Ekiti governor’s spirit and courage to that of Papa Obafemi Awolowo.

* Happy birthday to Him.

Re: Fayose celebrates his 58th birthday in low key (pic) by LOWPEAK: 2:26pm On Nov 16, 2018
sada
Re: Fayose celebrates his 58th birthday in low key (pic) by Indomie001: 2:29pm On Nov 16, 2018
Happy birthday to you Osoko Mr enu njawaya
Re: Fayose celebrates his 58th birthday in low key (pic) by Kenzico(m): 2:31pm On Nov 16, 2018
Ok
Re: Fayose celebrates his 58th birthday in low key (pic) by Nobody: 2:42pm On Nov 16, 2018
Indomie001:
Happy birthday to you Osoko Mr enu njawaya
Re: Fayose celebrates his 58th birthday in low key (pic) by Indomie001: 2:50pm On Nov 16, 2018
LOWPEAK:
sada
spacebooker,you think you are doing me sad

Taking my ft on my own land cry

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Urgently Need A Shared Office Space In Lagos Mainland. Contact Me On Whatsapp No / Bbnaija 2019..its A Scam!!!!.. I Can't Vote With My Hard Earned Money.. / Amazing!! Watch Justin Beiber Sing In Church Yesterday | WATCH VIDEO

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.