Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,213 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:30 AM

Fury Goes On Sex Strike To Regain Senses For Wilder Fight - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Fury Goes On Sex Strike To Regain Senses For Wilder Fight (427 Views)

Tyson Fury Goes To Church To Dedicate His Victory To Jesus / Official Thread For Wilder VS Ortiz Boxing Match / Pro-boxing: Negotiations For Joshua, Wilder Fight Intensify In New York. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Fury Goes On Sex Strike To Regain Senses For Wilder Fight by Hotsports: 4:07pm On Nov 16, 2018
Tyson Fury says he has decided to abstain from sex with his wife to focus more and ensure his senses are at work when he faces WBC champion, Deontay Wilder on December 1 in Los Angeles.

Fury is in Los Angeles already training at Big Bear mountain as he hopes to knockout Wilder and claims the WBC title.

The British fighter in an interview as reported by mailonline said, “It is rare that you have two giants of 6ft 9in in my case and Wilder at 6ft 7in getting ready to punch each other in the face,’ said Fury.

“At some point, we are going to hit each other but I am blessed with this sixth sense for seeing danger coming.

“I don’t want anything to interfere with that between men with our power there is always the danger of brain damage.

“So no, there has been no sex for 12 weeks.’

“I have defied the odds just being here. So I have no interest in the bookies quoting the odds against me.’

“Beating Wladimir Klitschko in Germany and now coming here, I’m becoming the road warrior. When I go jogging loads of people are coming up to me. They are fascinated about a fight between an American with dynamite power and me with my boxing skills.

‘But of course, the real difference is that I am very good looking and he is not.

“The moment will come on December 1 when we have to trade heavy blows and we will then see who can take the big punches and who can knock the other out.

“But when is all said and done this is a sport, just a fight. I don’t know Deontay yet as a man but I’ll take him for a beer when it’s over, win or lose.”

Source: https://hotsportstv.com/fury-goes-on-sex-break-for-wilder/

Re: Fury Goes On Sex Strike To Regain Senses For Wilder Fight by Buharisef(m): 4:11pm On Nov 16, 2018
A

(1) (Reply)

See What Manchester United Are Saying About Their New Caretaker Manager / Brighton Vs Arsenal 1-1 – Highlights & Goals (download Video) / Denis Suarez Joins Arsenal On Loan Until Season Ends

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.