Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,746 members, 7,817,059 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:04 AM

Do You Want To Trade And Turn Your Btc To Cash? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Do You Want To Trade And Turn Your Btc To Cash? (302 Views)

Top Secret On How To Trade Boom And Crash Successfully / Redeem Gift Card And Convert Btc To Cash Safely And Instantly / Why Do Nigerians Beg When They Want Something And Turn To Monsters After (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Do You Want To Trade And Turn Your Btc To Cash? by BOBBZKID(m): 5:23pm On Nov 16, 2018
DO YOU WANT TO TRADE AND TURN YOUR BTC TO CASH?

Then read this.
When I was 17 years old, I was having this curiosity to become a self boss. I then started thinking of various business I could adventure into then I finally started trading Cryptocurrency Btc to be precise. My most difficult challenge in cryptocurrency is trading this my BTC to physical cash. (turning it to Cash) I don't like trading it with those site companies that deals on cryptocurrencies, because there rate is not smiling. And selling this my BTC to individual is not that advisable only if the person is trustworthy. Nowadays, the rate of scamming is on the high side. So it kind of hard to see a trustworthy person or platform. So I have no option than to look for a trusted platform that I can trade my BTC without been scam. The I decover Tranzit NG, a platform that carrys out a lot of online transactions with high reputation. I have traded with them more than 15 times they are 100% legit and fast in payment.
Tranzit NG don't only trade Bitcoin. They offer alot of online services like Gift Card Redeemption, Convert Airtime To Cash, Sell Data, Do Decoder Subscription, and so on etc.

You can WhatsApp/Call then with

(1) (Reply)

The Greater Venture Nig Ltd / Accounting Dissertation Topic / Steps To Take To Avoid Entering ‘one Chance’ In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.