Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,315 members, 7,811,937 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:08 AM

Naija Old Policy Verified Adsense Available - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Naija Old Policy Verified Adsense Available (577 Views)

Anyone Having Naija Old Policy Google Adsense / Does This Post Contain Hate Speech? FACEBOOK NEW Policy To Nigeria IPS / UK Verified Adsense Available (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Naija Old Policy Verified Adsense Available by Davidchimezie(m): 5:42pm On Nov 16, 2018
contact me on whatsapp if interested

Re: Naija Old Policy Verified Adsense Available by cartwing: 5:45pm On Nov 16, 2018
Davidchimezie:
contact me on whatsapp if interested

how much
Re: Naija Old Policy Verified Adsense Available by Davidchimezie(m): 6:18pm On Nov 16, 2018
contact me on whatsapp
Re: Naija Old Policy Verified Adsense Available by onlineguru3544: 10:29am On Nov 23, 2018
Davidchimezie:
contact me on whatsapp
this guy is a scammer don fall for his foolish tricks below is the screenshot of our conversation. He doesn’t have any account he just wants to scam people! So beware because if you fall for this trick you are on your own, when I told him I wil comment on this thread with screenshot he immediately blocked me so be careful!!

Re: Naija Old Policy Verified Adsense Available by Davidchimezie(m): 12:20pm On Nov 23, 2018
onlineguru3544:
this guy is a scammer don fall for his foolish tricks below is the screenshot of our conversation. He doesn’t have any account he just wants to scam people! So beware because if you fall for this trick you are on your own, when I told him I wil comment on this thread with screenshot he immediately blocked me so be careful!!

o girl abi na o boy how I take scam u for this chat way u drop here now

adsense buyers and sellers make una come too... let me go and open a trend for this screenshot u posted.... what nonsense
Re: Naija Old Policy Verified Adsense Available by onlineguru3544: 1:00pm On Nov 23, 2018
Davidchimezie:

o girl abi na o boy how I take scam u for this chat way u drop here now

adsense buyers and sellers make una come too... let me go and open a trend for this screenshot u posted.... what nonsense
lol smart guy upload screenshot of the account you are planning to sell na and and also why did you block me immediately I asked you to send screenshot? Well I have no business with you just wanted to inform others so they will be careful in dealing with you. Bye
Re: Naija Old Policy Verified Adsense Available by samueldo4life(m): 2:44pm On Nov 23, 2018
onlineguru3544:
lol smart guy upload screenshot of the account you are planning to sell na and and also why did you block me immediately I asked you to send screenshot? Well I have no business with you just wanted to inform others so they will be careful in dealing with you. Bye

You are the best

(1) (Reply)

Discover How To Boost Your Website Traffic With Contents / Parallel Profits Review:how To Make Money Selling Service To Local Business / Unverified Old Policy Google Adsense For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.