Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,736 members, 7,817,029 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:39 PM

VIDEO: Burna Boy – On The Low - Music/Radio (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / VIDEO: Burna Boy – On The Low (13509 Views)

VIDEO: Burna Boy – Dangote / MP3/MP4 Video: Burna Boy – On The Low / Download Music: Burna Boy – On The Low (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: VIDEO: Burna Boy – On The Low by Nobody: 6:25pm On Nov 16, 2018
efemena5050:
The way I hate this guy eeh if him dey die ND I get the cure I go just throway am inside deep river...... Rubbish everytime the idiot will be forming hard man in his wakk songs...to even open him mouth sing what u can comprehend problem.... U just hv to listen to song concurrently for a month so as to be able to get what the ruff looking fake reggae acent blue idiot is tryn to say.....

He no dey foam hard man. Burna Boy is 100% hard. Pus*y

3 Likes

Re: VIDEO: Burna Boy – On The Low by Nobody: 6:26pm On Nov 16, 2018
HaileSelassie:
Burna is slowly ditching the Patois/reggae sound. Well that's what endeared him to me in the first place. Still one of the finest tho

Truly his one of the finest. But Burna Boy does Afroo best. He does reggae, rap and other ones in a while.

1 Like

Re: VIDEO: Burna Boy – On The Low by Nobody: 6:27pm On Nov 16, 2018
Oluwa burna
Re: VIDEO: Burna Boy – On The Low by NigerianBae: 6:33pm On Nov 16, 2018
beatiful
Re: VIDEO: Burna Boy – On The Low by Nobody: 6:33pm On Nov 16, 2018
Wisdomval67:

Truly his one of the finest. But Burna Boy does Afroo best. He does reggae, rap and other ones in a while.

Of course no one beats him and Jessejagz when it comes to being versatile. They do all.

I think one of the reasons he was kinda underrated for long was cause of the patois reggae sound, unlike Ghana where reggae/dancehall is in the mainstream, afro beat is more prominent in 9ja. Just noticed he's releasing more Afro Sounds now, and his wizardry is slowly etting into the consciousness of everyone.

4 Likes

Re: VIDEO: Burna Boy – On The Low by Nobody: 6:34pm On Nov 16, 2018
This guy said this was going to happen in that other thread.

Musicians and publicity stunts sef. undecided

2 Likes

Re: VIDEO: Burna Boy – On The Low by Nobody: 6:38pm On Nov 16, 2018
HaileSelassie:

Of course no one beats him and Jessejagz when it comes to being versatile. They do all.

I think one of the reasons he was kinda underrated for long was cause of the patois reggae sound, unlike Ghana where reggae/dancehall is in the mainstream, afro beat is more prominent in 9ja. Just noticed he's releasing more Afro Sounds now, and his wizardry is slowly etting into the consciousness of everyone.

You right

2 Likes

Re: VIDEO: Burna Boy – On The Low by Mike008(m): 6:39pm On Nov 16, 2018
It's shocking seeing 'trash' comments here.
This guy's got talent. I mean natural talent.
Listening to this song first am already loving it. Dope

4 Likes

Re: VIDEO: Burna Boy – On The Low by 1zynnvn(m): 6:48pm On Nov 16, 2018
I feel the beat die.where I fit download only the beat without vocals
Re: VIDEO: Burna Boy – On The Low by UpdatesiOS147(m): 6:49pm On Nov 16, 2018
Chi4sky:
another rubbish song

Re: VIDEO: Burna Boy – On The Low by Nobody: 6:56pm On Nov 16, 2018
My best Burma song ever is still 'like to party'

Takes u back to the 90's every time.

1 Like

Re: VIDEO: Burna Boy – On The Low by Rextizzle(m): 6:56pm On Nov 16, 2018
efemena5050:
The way I hate this guy eeh if him dey die ND I get the cure I go just throway am inside deep river...... Rubbish everytime the idiot will be forming hard man in his wakk songs...to even open him mouth sing what u can comprehend problem.... U just hv to listen to song concurrently for a month so as to be able to get what the ruff looking fake reggae acent blue idiot is tryn to say.....
Fool

1 Like

Re: VIDEO: Burna Boy – On The Low by efemena5050(m): 7:16pm On Nov 16, 2018
Rextizzle:
Fool
half
Re: VIDEO: Burna Boy – On The Low by Cypher99(m): 7:43pm On Nov 16, 2018
[quote author=efemena5050 post=73031073]The way I hate this guy eeh if him dey die ND I get the cure I go just throway am inside deep river......

Free your mind from hate

1 Like

Re: VIDEO: Burna Boy – On The Low by okenwaa(m): 7:47pm On Nov 16, 2018
efemena5050:

Free yourself from hate,it kills.

1 Like

Re: VIDEO: Burna Boy – On The Low by odogwu190(m): 7:51pm On Nov 16, 2018
BBB...Boss Burma Boy!!!
Re: VIDEO: Burna Boy – On The Low by Aquilazng(m): 7:57pm On Nov 16, 2018
efemena5050:
OLUWA BURNA GO SOON READ ABOUT SAY YOU JUMPED INSIDE LAGOON. IT SHALL NOT BE WELL WITH D WICKED (YOU)

1 Like

Re: VIDEO: Burna Boy – On The Low by efemena5050(m): 8:04pm On Nov 16, 2018
Aquilazng:

OLUWA BURNA GO SOON READ ABOUT SAY YOU JUMPED INSIDE LAGOON. IT SHALL NOT BE WELL WITH D WICKED (YOU)
e-diot everything u wrote shall be ur portion..... Mumu
Re: VIDEO: Burna Boy – On The Low by Nobody: 8:06pm On Nov 16, 2018
The song is ok. Thumb up burna boy
Re: VIDEO: Burna Boy – On The Low by Nobody: 8:30pm On Nov 16, 2018
Wisdomval67:

Lol broke head
"Spender" is my nickname cos I am loaded.
Re: VIDEO: Burna Boy – On The Low by MENTORCH(m): 9:38pm On Nov 16, 2018
The song is not bad, I like burna boy for his uniqueness and he still sticks to his style. Very talented

1 Like

Re: VIDEO: Burna Boy – On The Low by DreamSonInlaw(m): 10:22pm On Nov 16, 2018
Why em go slow down, with all the weed.
Amazing and proper talent no doubt abt that

1 Like

Re: VIDEO: Burna Boy – On The Low by dont8(m): 10:05am On Nov 18, 2018
Angeli, Angelina, you dey cool my temperature
If you call, I go come deliver
I no go fall e your hand, never
Say na me you go love forever
I’m a kaki, no fake leather
Oh my Angeli , Angelina
Oh my Angeli , Angelina

Oh mi o da oh
Anytime wey I see you for the club, I dey television your body
Shey you no know sa the thing wey you carry fit kill somebody
You know I feel a vibe, you feel a vibe, so baby whine it pon me
And I know you shy but it’s cool when we’re making love

On the low
On the low
On the low
On the low
.....to infinity

Can OluwaBurna do wrong? I don't think so.
Re: VIDEO: Burna Boy – On The Low by namo77: 3:20pm On Jan 21, 2019
Please what's the models name?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Best Of Ayaka Ozubulu DJ Mix / What Was/Is Your Favourite Dance Move? / Emmy Gee – Rands & Nairas (remix) Ft. Phyno, Ice Prince, AB Crazy, Anatii, Cassp

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.