Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,239 members, 7,953,906 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 08:38 AM

Leaked Recording: We Left APC Because We Were Not Financially Rewarded - Saraki - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Leaked Recording: We Left APC Because We Were Not Financially Rewarded - Saraki (48191 Views)

More Senators Threaten To Dump APC Because Of Direct Primaries / Why I Left APC - Bukola Saraki Reveals More / I Am Happy The Mercenaries Have Left APC - Oshiomhole Reacts To Defection (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Leaked Recording: We Left APC Because We Were Not Financially Rewarded - Saraki by NairaMaster1(m): 5:40am On Nov 17, 2018
arewafederation:
God forbid if Atiku/PDP wins this coming election. It will be a free for all looting.

What of Ganduje?

Sycophant.
Re: Leaked Recording: We Left APC Because We Were Not Financially Rewarded - Saraki by eTECTIV: 7:02am On Nov 17, 2018
Stocking:

Lmao!
I’m also Seun and explorers . cheesy
In face . I’m every Nairalander that calls people clown cheesy
grin Dis was exactly d response I hoped to get.. Mayb U havent realised U are always so predictable..
Re: Leaked Recording: We Left APC Because We Were Not Financially Rewarded - Saraki by sonofthunder: 8:50am On Nov 17, 2018
how can I get the recording?
Re: Leaked Recording: We Left APC Because We Were Not Financially Rewarded - Saraki by BlackBaron: 8:52am On Nov 17, 2018
Massive problem with Nigeria. People investing money in politics in order to reap returns later on surely means we're not going to progress. Nothing was said about infrastructures and development but financial empowerment.

We can only stop this if we introduce electoral laws that monitors and audit donations to political parties. It SHOULD BE A CONFLICT OF INTEREST FOR A DONOR to PARTICIPATE IN GOVERNMENT TO REAP THEIR INVESTMENTS.

It's going to take a new mindset to move forward.
Re: Leaked Recording: We Left APC Because We Were Not Financially Rewarded - Saraki by naptu2: 8:53am On Nov 17, 2018
sonofthunder:
how can I get the recording?

Click on the last link on the first post on this thread.

By the way, the mods changed the title of the thread to a more sensational title.
Re: Leaked Recording: We Left APC Because We Were Not Financially Rewarded - Saraki by sonofthunder: 9:31am On Nov 17, 2018
naptu2:

Click on the last link on the first post on this thread.

By the way, the mods changed the title of the thread to a more sensational title.
oh... thanks
Re: Leaked Recording: We Left APC Because We Were Not Financially Rewarded - Saraki by suremanpatriot: 12:53pm On Nov 17, 2018
Greedy so called leaders without shame littering Nigeria space,bad example to youths,they are just out for greed ,they lack the qualities to inspire the youths to be upright and diligent. And their main trademark is looting and thievery ,shameful angry

1 Like

Re: Leaked Recording: We Left APC Because We Were Not Financially Rewarded - Saraki by dotcomnamename: 3:23pm On Nov 17, 2018
bounty007:
But it would have been more honourable I'd he did post the audio or simply do a spy Hiro or glasses recording of the above said statement.

If ganduje could easily denied what what seen after watching himself live on YouTube..doing the needful.. Even went to court over same..

How do we believe that saraki did made those statements
Or is another political propaganda by an APC know paid agent..

Am not saying this not saraki..

Only saying..this not enough evidence..in any competent court of law..anywhere in the world..

It can easily be manufactured doctored..or even. Mimicked.

Please op

Should do the needful and post a video link to the above propaganda..

Ganduje was live and seen..

Campaign starts next week..

This can easily pass for a propaganda.... Wetin Yoruba the call first attack.

Please how old are you? You fantastically have no shame! Shiorrr smh undecided
Re: Leaked Recording: We Left APC Because We Were Not Financially Rewarded - Saraki by 77up(m): 5:46pm On Nov 17, 2018
If this is really true , Nigeria is in trouble as far as this people (PDP) gain power, they really have nothing to offer.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

3 Things That Will Happen To Saraki If Found Guilty By CCT / NEC Rules Out Regional Security Outfits, Set To Implement “RUGA” / David Dafinone Is Dead! Nigeria Senator In Guinness Book Of Records Dies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.