Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,181 members, 7,818,570 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:01 PM

Rev. Fr. Ejike Mbaka, Is He Real? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Rev. Fr. Ejike Mbaka, Is He Real? (81839 Views)

Fr. Mbaka Moving To His New Parish Yesterday - Photos / Fr. Mbaka Creates 4500 Jobs In Enugu State! / Rev. Fr. Ejike Mbaka In Subsidy Removal(he Cursed Jonathan) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rev. Fr. Ejike Mbaka, Is He Real? by Nobody: 10:07pm On Oct 17, 2010
Who is that Mbaku man. shocked shocked shocked

Another King to be exposed!
Re: Rev. Fr. Ejike Mbaka, Is He Real? by rotimy(m): 4:49pm On Oct 18, 2010
Donpuzo:

Who is that Mbaku man. shocked shocked shocked

Another King to be exposed!
he is a Catholic Priest in Enugu!
Re: Rev. Fr. Ejike Mbaka, Is He Real? by rotimy(m): 5:01pm On Oct 18, 2010
free123:

This man should have been a real politician though his politicking right now, only few people can understand that. i could remember the day i went to his adoration ground, he asked us to point towards government house (during Chimaroke's administration) and shout 'holy ghost fire', as fools we were (not knowing what Holy Ghost Fire stood for, because we were never taught), we started shouting 'holy ghost fire' towards government house. This is to show you that some so-called men of God are fake, aggressive and very political. embarassed embarassed

what then is Holy Ghost Fire, this will form another thread.
The Holt Ghost fire you shouted was not in vain, it helped to expose Chimaroke Nnamani as the best thief in the South East! He used public money to build over 170 houses, established a private University, opened a an FM station and a multi billion naira telecom outfit the Rainbownet. Fr Mbaka refused all manner of cash and gifts from the ex-governor and told the world that the man was corrupt! EFCC HAD CONFISCATED ALL THESE AND MAN'S TRIAL IS STILL GOING ON!
Re: Rev. Fr. Ejike Mbaka, Is He Real? by Odunnu: 5:16pm On Oct 18, 2010
Those things you listed as what he used the money he stole to achieve,are they not the infrastructure Enugu so needed then?
He built cottage hospitals,he got Rainbownet and cosmofm,he built the underground tunnel, Ebeano Housing,ESUT teachn hospital and on and on. Mbaka's grouse is simply bcz the guy is a methodist and didnt do certain thngs to catholics who by the way thnk they own Enugu politics!
Re: Rev. Fr. Ejike Mbaka, Is He Real? by rotimy(m): 5:21pm On Oct 18, 2010
Odunnu:

I dont know Tunde Bakare except what I read/hear people say. I dont even know any body who goes to his church,never read any of hs books or listened to any of his message. I basically do not know him.
Now tell me,when he prophesied did he say what he'l do if the prophecy didnt come to pass?
I have as a very strong gift,the gift of discernment. Even in my local church,I discern when a popular guest minister is 'for God' or 'for the world',I seem to know who is working/walking in the anointing just by listening to the person.
For Rev Fr Ejike Mbaka, I sincerely doubt his anointing,he is altogether vain and talks vainly. He's music?dont let us analyse that. His messages? Sham! The impact he has on his followers? ZERO!
Abeg,lets do something better.
# It is important that we judge things properly, or discern. If a person with appendicitis is diagnosed as having an ulcer, it may seem a mere matter of terminology, but if judged improperly, treatment could lead to death! If a baby has a fever, you wouldn't put it in the freezer to cool it down. Treating the symptom may make the problem worse! Discernment by outward appearances, out of ignorance, confusing cause and effect, symptom with problem, can be devastating--even with the best of intents.
GOD MESSAGE IS A SHAM! IMPACT OF GOD'S MESSAGE ON OVER 10,000 PEOPLE IS ZERO! ANOINTING OF GOD ON A CATHOLIC PRIEST IS DOUBTFUL AND IN YOUR LOCAL CHURCH YOU  CAN TELL IF A MAN OF GOD IS OF GOD OR OF THE WORLD! my QUESTION IS , WHO ARE YOU? ARE YOU REALLY SURE YOUR OWN GIFT IS FROM GOD OR FROM THE MAMMY WATER? HAVE CHECK THE WORD CLAIRVOYANCE  IN A DICTIONARY? DO IT NOW BEFORE YOU ARE DELUDED FURTHER AND TRY TO GO FOR DELIVERANCE!
this what Wikipedia said about clairvoyance
The term clairvoyance (from 17th century French with clair meaning "clear" and voyance  meaning "vision"wink is used to refer to the ability to gain information about an object, person, location or physical event through means other than the known human senses,[1][2]  a form of extra-sensory perception. A person said to have the ability of clairvoyance is referred to as a clairvoyant ("one who sees clearly"wink.

Claims for the existence of paranormal and psychic abilities such as clairvoyance are highly controversial. Parapsychology explores this possibility, but the existence of the paranormal is generally not accepted by the scientific community.
Re: Rev. Fr. Ejike Mbaka, Is He Real? by rotimy(m): 5:28pm On Oct 18, 2010
Odunnu:

Those things you listed as what he used the money he stole to achieve,are they not the infrastructure Enugu so needed then?
He built cottage hospitals,he got Rainbownet and cosmofm,he built the underground tunnel, Ebeano Housing,ESUT teachn hospital and on and on. Mbaka's grouse is simply bcz the guy is a methodist and didnt do certain thngs to catholics who by the way thnk they own Enugu politics!
HALLELUYA SOMEBODY! The truth about your spiritual gift of discernment is finally out! You will always support a armed robber, a kidnapper and a chronic corrupt leader so far the money is used for personal social investment! Am sure you will also support a prostitute so far she gives out condoms to people and build a hospital for kids orphaned because THEIR PARENTS DIED OF AIDS!
Re: Rev. Fr. Ejike Mbaka, Is He Real? by rotimy(m): 5:38pm On Oct 18, 2010
Odunnu:

I pride myself as a true child of God and I am also discerned enough to understand the bible.
I put Mbaka to test when he went to the media and said he'l drop his bible if Dr Chimaroke became govenor, GOD honours His words and if Mbaka was truly a man of God,God would have made him drop the bible or made Nnamani lose the election.
Ths UBN stuff made me angry with him.Why would he openly tell his congregants to go withdraw their money that the bank would fold?on whose instruction is he working?I and my father God hate Arrogance and the few times i've come across ths Mbaka man,i'v had the feeling that he's full of pride.
I dont think he's real but then,who am I to make an opinion?
am not working in INEC but I doubt if Nnamani REALLY WIN THE ELECTION IN ENUGU STATE IN 2003! Ngige that won at Anambra was thrown away. Nnamani must have either bribed the judiciary or bullied his opponents into exile!
Re: Rev. Fr. Ejike Mbaka, Is He Real? by Odunnu: 5:38pm On Oct 18, 2010
When you are done defining clairvoyance,it'l do you good to look up  what the bible says about the 'discerning spirit'. I am a true believer of 'test the spirit' and thats why after 'testing Mbaka's spirit,i've come to that conclusion.
As per Chimaraoke,I dont believe he is a thief as you call him. He may have re/mis- allocated certain fund but Enugu today wil testify of how 'infrastructure' conscious he was. You and I knw there's a lot of politics going on to tarnish him.
Re: Rev. Fr. Ejike Mbaka, Is He Real? by Odunnu: 5:43pm On Oct 18, 2010
Did Sullivan Chime win the 2007 election freely?
Guy, stop all these stories. Mbaka should retrace his steps or better still,leave the parsonage.
Have you ever head of Fr Oku na ere ere?(burnin fire) Thats another thread of its own
Re: Rev. Fr. Ejike Mbaka, Is He Real? by Nobody: 5:44pm On Oct 18, 2010
I dont know Tunde Bakare except what I read/hear people say. I dont even know any body who goes to his church,never read any of hs books or listened to any of his message. I basically do not know him.
Now tell me,when he prophesied did he say what he'l do if the prophecy didnt come to pass?
I have as a very strong gift,the gift of discernment. Even in my local church,I discern when a popular guest minister is 'for God' or 'for the world',I seem to know who is working/walking in the anointing just by listening to the person.
[b]For Rev Fr Ejike Mbaka, I sincerely doubt his anointing,he is altogether vain and talks vainly. He's music?dont let us analyse that. His messages? Sham! The impact he has on his followers? ZERO!
Abeg,lets do something better
[/b].

I am from Enugu where Fr. Mbaka practices. It is unfortunate that some men of God(?) use the pulpit to assault the psyche of their followers. Instances of notions attributed to the Rev. Father include that;

1.  He told his followers that government agents were sent to kill them with poisonous gas. This caused stampede at the adoration ground and several people died.

2.  Followers were told that copies of his music records could prevent injury/death in an accident (My nieces position)

3. His aqua rafa bottled water could neutralize the efficacy of poison.
Re: Rev. Fr. Ejike Mbaka, Is He Real? by rotimy(m): 5:47pm On Oct 18, 2010
ijelle:

[b]Rotimy, u are the reason our society is very backwards,your brains has been washed with deluded ideas,your level of thinking has now been a subject of question.[/b]your characters as a man is a matter of great concern.u must hve heard the story of the miners in chile,i bet in your twisted mind u will put it down to the devils work.the likes of u that carry the bible around are the bad eggs of the society and to answer your question u dont need to know me,my writing speaks volumes and yes to confirm ijelle is an igbo masquerade an so what!!!!!! thats what am saying abt your deluded ideas!!!!i say this again ROTIMY U NEED HELP,BELIEVE IF U WAS IN THE WESTERN WORLD U WILL BE SECTIONED UNDER THE MENTAL HEALTH ACT.
I MUST admit that am not a saint and may be blamed for everything evil and bad in our society and our world, including the Abuja Independence bomb blast and the trapping of 33 miners in Chile BUT someone like you can NEVER be of help! You have only 4 posts in nairaland and they are speaking volumes of you! HOW? remove THE MASK AND LET US KNOW THE COWARD BEHIND THE MASK! My delusion is nothing compared to your confusion! why picking a new name to attack the priest? You are hiding something and you are a fake and a big coward!
Re: Rev. Fr. Ejike Mbaka, Is He Real? by Nobody: 5:48pm On Oct 18, 2010
When you are done defining clairvoyance,it'l do you good to look up  what the bible says about the 'discerning spirit'. I am a true believer of 'test the spirit' and thats why after 'testing Mbaka's spirit,i've come to that conclusion.
As per Chimaraoke,I dont believe he is a thief as you call him. He may have re/mis- allocated certain fund but Enugu today wil testify of how 'infrastructure' conscious he was. You and I knw there's a lot of politics going on to tarnish him

Unfortunately. I am not a fan of Chimaraoke Nnamani
Re: Rev. Fr. Ejike Mbaka, Is He Real? by rotimy(m): 5:56pm On Oct 18, 2010
Odunnu:

When you are done defining clairvoyance,it'l do you good to look up  what the bible says about the 'discerning spirit'. I am a true believer of 'test the spirit' and thats why after 'testing Mbaka's spirit,i've come to that conclusion.
As per Chimaraoke,I dont believe he is a thief as you call him. He may have re/mis- allocated certain fund but Enugu today wil testify of how 'infrastructure' conscious he was. You and I knw there's a lot of politics going on to tarnish him.
you are not a believer of Christ at all! You called looting of public fund MIS ALLOCATION and cleared a man that has owned up of stealing over 17 billion naira while in office. You testing the spirit of Mbaka that you cannot see but denied the looting of Nnamani that you saw. What a gift you have, please go and seek help!
Re: Rev. Fr. Ejike Mbaka, Is He Real? by rotimy(m): 6:00pm On Oct 18, 2010
kITA TITA:

I am from Enugu where Fr. Mbaka practices. It is unfortunate that some men of God(?) use the pulpit to assault the psyche of their followers. Instances of notions attributed to the Rev. Father include that;

1.  He told his followers that government agents were sent to kill them with poisonous gas. This caused stampede at the adoration ground and several people died.

2.  Followers were told that copies of his music records could prevent injury/death in an accident (My nieces position)

3. His aqua rafa bottled water could neutralize the efficacy of poison.

Mbaka never said that a pure water can neutralize poison, the folks must have claimed such erronous position maybe, because of the name AQUA RAPHA, the healing water!
Re: Rev. Fr. Ejike Mbaka, Is He Real? by Nobody: 6:08pm On Oct 18, 2010
rotimy:

I MUST admit that am not a saint and may be blamed for everything evil and bad in our society and our world, including the Abuja Independence bomb blast and the trapping of 33 miners in Chile BUT someone like you can NEVER be of help! You have only 4 posts in nairaland and they are speaking volumes of you! HOW? remove THE MASK AND LET US KNOW THE COWARD BEHIND THE MASK! My delusion is nothing compared to your confusion! why picking a new name to attack the priest? You are hiding something and you are a fake and a big coward!

Nnamani should face the charges. If he is innocent, he will be vindicated. I hate it when indicted politician carry out their defence on the pages of newspapers.
Re: Rev. Fr. Ejike Mbaka, Is He Real? by Odunnu: 6:13pm On Oct 18, 2010
Who told you Mbaka didnt claim that Aqua RAPHA neutralises poisön? he said it and even implied it when he stamped 'healing water' on the satchet. Why did he get into trouble with NAFDAC?
Re: Rev. Fr. Ejike Mbaka, Is He Real? by Odunnu: 6:23pm On Oct 18, 2010
kITA TITA:

Nnamani should face the charges. If he is innocent, he will be vindicated. I hate it when indicted politician carry out their defence on the pages of newspapers.
I am also in support of Chimaraoke facing the music. But thats not what ths thread is about.
Is Mbaka of God? To the extent at which I can fathom, NO! He isnt.
Re: Rev. Fr. Ejike Mbaka, Is He Real? by free123: 8:26pm On Oct 18, 2010
rotimy:

The Holt Ghost fire you shouted was not in vain, it helped to expose Chimaroke Nnamani as the best thief in the South East! He used public money to build over 170 houses, established a private University, opened a an FM station and a multi billion naira telecom outfit the Rainbownet. Fr Mbaka refused all manner of cash and gifts from the ex-governor and told the world that the man was corrupt! EFCC HAD CONFISCATED ALL THESE AND MAN'S TRIAL IS STILL GOING ON!

what are the criteria for criminal qualification? mind you i am not against Chimaroke's supposed criminality if found guilty.

you mentioned all what you thought was wrong that he did, what about the good ones? what about the law school at Agbani? what about the cottage hospitals? what about the building of roads, even in rural areas? brother i tell you, before you condemn someone totally, remember the good side and mind you, this thread is not for Chimaroke but Ejike Mbaka whose relationship with God is shaky.
Re: Rev. Fr. Ejike Mbaka, Is He Real? by Nobody: 8:44am On Oct 19, 2010
The big question is, what is the focus in Fr. Mbaka's message? Is it salvation or is he just using the pulpit to preach hatred?
Re: Rev. Fr. Ejike Mbaka, Is He Real? by Odunnu: 8:49am On Oct 19, 2010
kITA TITA:

The big question is, what is the focus in Fr. Mbaka's message? Is it salvation or is he just using the pulpit to preach hatred?
Re: Rev. Fr. Ejike Mbaka, Is He Real? by rotimy(m): 1:59pm On Oct 19, 2010
kITA TITA:

He is not preaching hatred but realities. The same misundertanding of his type of message made some people to condemn the messages of Pastor Tunde Bakare. Nigerians are used to prosperity and protection messages! So if a Preacher touches issue on social justice and good governance, hell will be let loose~!
Re: Rev. Fr. Ejike Mbaka, Is He Real? by Nobody: 2:05pm On Oct 19, 2010
rotimy:

He is not preaching hatred but realities. The same misundertanding of his type of message made some people to condemn the messages of Pastor Tunde Bakare. Nigerians are used to prosperity and protection messages! So if a Preacher touches issue on social justice and good governance, hell will be let loose~!

Where are the realities? Pouring venom and causes on anybody who does not share his opinion is not reality. Hiding under the cassock to dabble into politics is not reality. Using the coverage of the Universal Church to amass wealth is not reality.
Re: Rev. Fr. Ejike Mbaka, Is He Real? by rotimy(m): 2:07pm On Oct 19, 2010
free123:

what are the criteria for criminal qualification? mind you i am not against Chimaroke's supposed criminality if found guilty.

you mentioned all what you thought was wrong that he did, what about the good ones? what about the law school at Agbani? what about the cottage hospitals? what about the building of roads, even in rural areas? brother i tell you, before you condemn someone totally, remember the good side and mind you, this thread is not for Chimaroke but Ejike Mbaka whose relationship with God is shaky.
What you are claiming to be his achievements are what he was elected to do! Why not include that he paid civil servants their salaries? Okay, Nnamani built roads,schools and cottage hospitals ? in 8 years? Why taking billions away for his own private investment?
Re: Rev. Fr. Ejike Mbaka, Is He Real? by rotimy(m): 2:13pm On Oct 19, 2010
kITA TITA:

Where are the realities? Pouring venom and causes on anybody who does not share his opinion is not reality. Hiding under the cassock to dabble into politics is not reality. Using the coverage of the Universal Church to amass wealth is not reality.
That we are discussing him is reality. Politics is not only when you seek elective posts. One can be a moulder of opinions! He is not a family man but can talk of how to be good family man. Amassing wealth within a legal limit is neither evil or sinful. The Universal Church is not against it!
Re: Rev. Fr. Ejike Mbaka, Is He Real? by Odunnu: 2:18pm On Oct 19, 2010
rotimy:

What realities?
You like blind arguements.
Re: Rev. Fr. Ejike Mbaka, Is He Real? by Nobody: 2:21pm On Oct 19, 2010
rotimy:

That we are discussing him is reality. Politics is not only when you seek elective posts. One can be a moulder of opinions! He is not a family man but can talk of how to be good family man. Amassing wealth within a legal limit is neither evil or sinful. The Universal Church is not against it!

Rotimy, do you really believe what you are saying?
Re: Rev. Fr. Ejike Mbaka, Is He Real? by Nobody: 8:16pm On Oct 19, 2010
U guy s better be careful and watch ur mouth,by the way who ar u to even criticise a man of god remember touch not my annointed and do my prophet no harm.
Re: Rev. Fr. Ejike Mbaka, Is He Real? by grailife(m): 10:16pm On Oct 19, 2010
Rev. Fr. Ejike Mbaka is a real Man of God, I love him and pray that God should give us more priest like him.
Re: Rev. Fr. Ejike Mbaka, Is He Real? by Nobody: 1:24pm On Oct 21, 2010
Thnks bro
Re: Rev. Fr. Ejike Mbaka, Is He Real? by donnie(m): 2:50pm On Oct 21, 2010
He's an anointed man of God. I love him.
Re: Rev. Fr. Ejike Mbaka, Is He Real? by rotimy(m): 4:06pm On Oct 21, 2010
donnie:

He's an anointed man of God. I love him.
“And unto the angel of the church of the Laodiceans write; These things saith the Amen, the faithful and true witness, the beginning of the creation of God; I know thy works, that thou art neither cold nor hot: I would thou wert cold or hot. So then because thou art lukewarm, and neither cold nor hot, I will spue thee out of my mouth.

Because thou sayest, I am rich, and increased with goods, and have need of nothing; and knowest not that thou art wretched, and miserable, and poor, and blind, and naked: I counsel thee to buy of me gold tried in the fire, that thou mayest be rich; and white raiment, that thou mayest be clothed, and that the shame of thy unclothedness do not appear; and anoint thine eyes with eyesalve, that thou mayest see.

As many as I love, I rebuke and chasten: be zealous therefore, and repent. Behold, I stand at the door, and knock: if any man hear my voice, and open the door, I will come in to him, and will sup with him, and he with me. To him that overcometh will I grant to sit with me in my throne, even as I also overcame, and am set down with my Father in his throne. He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches.” – Revelation 3:14-22 KJV
Re: Rev. Fr. Ejike Mbaka, Is He Real? by SexyAlhaj(m): 6:34pm On Oct 25, 2010
The bible says: Touch not my anointed and my prophet do no harm.

For anybody who for reasons best known to him thinks that Rev. Fr. Ejike Mbaka is fake, I wonder what the person understands as spirituality and Holiness.
A word is enough for the wise.
Let us be wise.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Born Again UNILORIN Student Withdraws Himself From School / Ibidun Ighodalo Is Dead / Desmond Tutu's Daughter Weds Her Lesbian Partner & he Was there (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.