Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,333 members, 7,808,162 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:57 AM

Rev. Fr. Ejike Mbaka, Is He Real? - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Rev. Fr. Ejike Mbaka, Is He Real? (81819 Views)

Fr. Mbaka Moving To His New Parish Yesterday - Photos / Fr. Mbaka Creates 4500 Jobs In Enugu State! / Rev. Fr. Ejike Mbaka In Subsidy Removal(he Cursed Jonathan) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rev. Fr. Ejike Mbaka, Is He Real? by Over2God(m): 12:16pm On Aug 07, 2013
See more & talk less, by d way who made u d chief judge. Pls my friends dnt take laws into ur hand. Remeber heaven is real & hell is real, yes we hav false prophet, but my dear mbaka is "NOT" one of dem, watch ur tongue & stop criticism. Tanx 4 ur understanding, God bless u all. Amen.
Re: Rev. Fr. Ejike Mbaka, Is He Real? by Over2God(m): 4:50pm On Aug 14, 2013
Over-2-God:
See more & talk less, by d way who made u d chief judge. Pls my friends dnt take laws into ur hand. Remeber heaven is real & hell is real, yes we hav false prophet, but my dear mbaka is "NOT" one of dem, watch ur tongue & stop criticism. Tanx 4 ur understanding, God bless u all. Amen.
Over-2-God:

Re: Rev. Fr. Ejike Mbaka, Is He Real? by damerry(m): 5:17pm On Aug 14, 2013
NEVER ATTACK A PRIEST EVEN WHEN HE DOES WHAT IS WRONG. but pray to GOD for them, priests are God's special servants who can call him at anytime and he answers to their call, God loves his priest, he loves his constituted authorities and treats them with respect. Remember Aaron and Miriam in the bible, they asked silly questions about why God speaks only to Moses alone, and the criticize Moses for marying a foreign wife, God punished Miriam immediately but spared Aaron because he was a PRIEST, but after Aaron handed over his priesthood, he died immediately, for the mantle of priesthood was not longer on him.
Lesson: God has respect for his constituted authorities and we are also called to obey our constituted authorities. @ op, Don't do so next time, u're in no position to talk speak against a Priest or any prophet of God. Peace

2 Likes

Re: Rev. Fr. Ejike Mbaka, Is He Real? by Kinglimit: 7:37am On Sep 11, 2013
Be CAREFULL about what you say or consider.And be you aware of anti christ who is everywhere looking and finding cosideration reasons to withdraw or deceive Christian.You better take your tongue and count your teeth.Bye

1 Like

Re: Rev. Fr. Ejike Mbaka, Is He Real? by 6pac: 9:51am On Oct 30, 2013
@invisible u are very stupid dear,do u rlly knw wat u r talkin abt ?who told u dat his members are gettin poorer while we are gettin richer ? Or don't u knw dat christianity is nt all abt material things ? Some of his members might be poor physically bt spiritually rich,listen to me invisible,rev. Ejike mbaka is frm almighty god blv it or not.
Re: Rev. Fr. Ejike Mbaka, Is He Real? by SalC: 10:53am On Oct 30, 2013
Hmm
Re: Rev. Fr. Ejike Mbaka, Is He Real? by woky: 11:04am On Oct 30, 2013
Sal C: Hmm
no b small hmm
Re: Rev. Fr. Ejike Mbaka, Is He Real? by sirwilly50: 11:00am On Nov 04, 2013
I can submit that all of you who are speaking fake about this Man of God (Rev Fr. Ejike Mbaka ) were all hired to write these nonsense. but i am so very much sorry for all of you because you have been caused already.

however, Ejike Mbaka and his ministry is of divine and real. never you think of destroying his name because the punishment that await you cannot be handled. respect him and his ministry. and to all of you who are union banks, get ready to fold up because of these allegation leveled against the man of God

Re: Rev. Fr. Ejike Mbaka, Is He Real? by SalC: 11:06am On Nov 04, 2013
sirwilly50: I can submit that all of you who are speaking fake about this Man of God (Rev Fr. Ejike Mbaka ) were all hired to write these nonsense. but i am so very much sorry for all of you because you have been caused already.

however, Ejike Mbaka and his ministry is of divine and real. never you think of destroying his name because the punishment that await you cannot be handled. respect him and his ministry. and to all of you who are union banks, get ready to fold up because of these allegation leveled against the man of God
Is the Union bank issue still on? Thought it's been resolved.
Re: Rev. Fr. Ejike Mbaka, Is He Real? by Vondata(m): 10:26am On Nov 30, 2013
You guys are just jealous that he is a catholic priest, even at that, tell me any powerful man of God in Nigeria that doesn't face any criticism..obviously, Rev.fr Ejike Mbaka is real and active, believe it or not. If you don't, come to Enugu.
Re: Rev. Fr. Ejike Mbaka, Is He Real? by Raphaelmary(m): 5:02pm On Jul 03, 2014
Ijecs: @ all posters i want to tell u guys to watch what u say before u guys bring curse upon urselves and ur generations, when it comes to the servants of the almighty i always try to backout b/c i am a sinner remember!!! touch not my annointed and do my prophet no harm.be careful of what u say.
ijecs,am proud of you....i stand where you stand

1 Like

Re: Rev. Fr. Ejike Mbaka, Is He Real? by dubanj: 10:23pm On Sep 11, 2014
please if anyone can answer this question then i will know that this question is real.

Invisible is it something that be in existance? or something that be in life? is it human or spirit? because i`m seeing some names invisible here.
which i think that they are Non living things... please don`t judge.. there is God ooooo.
Re: Rev. Fr. Ejike Mbaka, Is He Real? by ABLEGUY24(m): 8:40pm On Jan 06, 2015
Rev father mbaka is real and real for those who are blaspheming him remember that d Bible says touch not my anointed and do my prophet no harm
Re: Rev. Fr. Ejike Mbaka, Is He Real? by ABLEGUY24(m): 8:44pm On Jan 06, 2015
don't listen to Invisible@ Uche for he does not know what he is saying
Re: Rev. Fr. Ejike Mbaka, Is He Real? by onyeomaonyeoma(m): 4:00am On Jan 07, 2015
from my own understanding of d holy Bible I av learn not to speak ill of any priest of God weda fake or real. lets leave dem to God who dey claim to represent to judge dem, all we have to do is pray for dem......
And for dose of u who keep cursing others cox dey didn't agreed with ur priest datz not gud way to represent CHRIST.
Re: Rev. Fr. Ejike Mbaka, Is He Real? by BritishAirways: 9:16am On Oct 31, 2021
laurababy:
isamily.

Hii

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Born Again UNILORIN Student Withdraws Himself From School / Ibidun Ighodalo Is Dead / Desmond Tutu's Daughter Weds Her Lesbian Partner & he Was there (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.