Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,829 members, 7,828,033 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:07 PM

Young Entrepreneurs Needed For Business Partnership - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Young Entrepreneurs Needed For Business Partnership (308 Views)

Registration Starts For N5million Grants For Young Entrepreneurs Through LEGS / Join Business Networking Whatsapp Group For Young Entrepreneurs / 4 Lessons Entrepreneurs Should Learn From Dangote’s Bloomberg Interview (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Young Entrepreneurs Needed For Business Partnership by technuel: 6:53pm On Nov 16, 2018
Do you know that if 10 young Like mind Entrepreneurs can come together and contribute 50,000 each, a good capital will be realised to run a business, there will be division of labour and the company will grow faster more than when it It is about one man business.
Well my name is Emmanuel I am a Multimedia Tech professional, I am currently looking for young Entrepreneurs who can work with me to co found an ICT and Multimedia Firm. This is the era of Technology and multimedia and ICT services are what many cooperate organisation looks out for on daily basics. We will offer ICT and Multimedia services such as photoshoot, Graphics design, social media marketing, web design among other services
Our further discussiob and briefing will be subject to our first ofline meeting where a lot of things which include getting and registering a business name will be discussed and incorporation will be discussed.
If you are interested please drop your phone number so we can form a Whatsapp Group. Please serious minded Entrepreneurs are needed.
We mostly need Entrepreneurs from the ICT and Multimedia Sector. We need people in Lagos only unless you have a plan to relocate.

1 Like

Re: Young Entrepreneurs Needed For Business Partnership by technuel: 7:00pm On Nov 16, 2018
Let us stop looking for job which can only afford peanut salary together we can create job for ourselves and for others.
Re: Young Entrepreneurs Needed For Business Partnership by technuel: 8:15pm On Nov 16, 2018
The Multimedia and ICT sectors has a very huge market. This is the time to join the group of innovative Young and visionary Entrepreneurs.
Re: Young Entrepreneurs Needed For Business Partnership by technuel: 8:17pm On Nov 16, 2018
Becoming your own boss is the best way to go in the 21st century make hood use of this opportunity.
Re: Young Entrepreneurs Needed For Business Partnership by technuel: 9:20pm On Nov 16, 2018
Together we will not only be employed but become employers of Labour.

(1) (Reply)

Camry 2005 Super Clean For Sale N1.6M / The Universe Never Forgets…dazzle And Valour Of Louis Ekere / I Have Been Asking Them To Look At This, But They Wouldn't Listen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.