Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,763 members, 7,851,605 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 12:19 AM

A Cry For Help From Great Oua Stdudents - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / A Cry For Help From Great Oua Stdudents (643 Views)

Amazing Pictures Taken From Great Heigths / 2015 Oji River School Of Nursing Form Is Out&online.cal_09034077456 For Help / I Need Help From Any Radiography Student. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Cry For Help From Great Oua Stdudents by 22okezie: 5:39pm On Jul 24, 2010
Hello my Nairalanders,
My name is Emmanuel from Enugu state. I wrote WAEC but it happened that my English language is d7 although i got every other necessary subjects. Since from birth i so much like OAU and i want to be a great student of the school. I want to study Law or any other legal course that is connected with legality. The problem i'm facing with is that i want to do the 2010/2011 pre degree in OAU but according to the requirement i saw, i learnt that English language is compulsory out of the 5 credits. And the dilemma now is that OAU has started registering candidates for this year 2010/2011 program. What do i do since i have d7 in english. Although i have written NECO presently and i'm still anticipating for the result. The worst part of this is that the form for the pre degree registration will close on 31 August.
Please great OAU brothers/sisters, i'm my eligible to apply for the program?. Are they going to disqualify me becos of the d7 i have in my english. OR can i apply and wai hope that i will get the english in my NECO. please, tell me what to do becos i don't longer eat and neither do i sleep. some one should post me to my box emmaezesco@yahoo.com or my mobile number 08038431861 and tell me what to do. ABEGOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(1) (Reply)

Any Nigeria Living In Ottawa? / Unilag PG Admission 2010/2011 List Is Out / Uniben 2010/2011 Post Ume

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.