Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,785 members, 7,820,747 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:43 PM

I Need Direction On How To Get To Unilag From Oshodi - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / I Need Direction On How To Get To Unilag From Oshodi (5917 Views)

Babalakin Donates Land To Unilag / Please I Need Direction On How To Get To ITF Abeokuta Office / Mushin To Unilag's Number 1 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Need Direction On How To Get To Unilag From Oshodi by momokiddies: 8:58pm On Nov 16, 2018
can anyone help me with direction on how to get to unilag from oshodi. it is urgent. please quote me.
thank you so much
Re: I Need Direction On How To Get To Unilag From Oshodi by Wtfork: 9:01pm On Nov 16, 2018
momokiddies:
can anyone help me with direction on how to get to unilag from oshodi. it is urgent. please quote me.
thank you so much

From oshodi enter yaba from yaba enter unilag campus shuttle. . But if you are driving use your Google map and get to the above destinations accordingly !

1 Like

Re: I Need Direction On How To Get To Unilag From Oshodi by momokiddies: 9:21pm On Nov 16, 2018
Wtfork:

From oshodi enter yaba from yaba enter unilag campus shuttle. . But if you are driving use your Google map and get to the above destinations accordingly !

thank you very much.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

I Need Waec Nov/dec Time Table Pls / These Photos Will Make You Wish You Were Darker / Canada Has The Best Government Cabinet In The World(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.