Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,137 members, 7,780,054 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 09:01 AM

Do You Think You Are Good Enough In Programming? - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Do You Think You Are Good Enough In Programming? (894 Views)

What Made You Pick Interest In Programming / Do Certificates Matter In Programming / Differences Between Testing And Debugging In Programming Of Software Application (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Think You Are Good Enough In Programming? by Barney11: 9:03pm On Nov 16, 2018
Help and recover my hacked Facebook account.I want it back even of it will cost me some cash.Facebook not accepting my new email address and I can't delete that hackers email cry,Please help me Naija gurus
Re: Do You Think You Are Good Enough In Programming? by Appfaculty: 10:03pm On Nov 16, 2018
Barney11:
Help and recover my hacked Facebook account.I want it back even of it will cost me some cash.Facebook not accepting my new email address and I can't delete that hackers email cry,Please help me Naija gurus
Drop your whatsapp i will contact you
Re: Do You Think You Are Good Enough In Programming? by Livebygrace: 8:42am On Nov 17, 2018
Barney11:
Contact me on WhatsApp: 08123419967 let's talk about it.
Re: Do You Think You Are Good Enough In Programming? by sparkle6(m): 1:29pm On Nov 17, 2018
How nany days have it gone unnoticed?
If the hacker changes the email and password, the chance of getting it back is quite slim.
Is your phone number still there?

(1) (Reply)

What Programming Language Should I Learn First? / Java Script Programming Tutor Needed / Php Programmer Needed In Alimosho

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.