Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,215 members, 7,957,485 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 01:32 PM

Need Help With Application/program For My New Laptop - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Need Help With Application/program For My New Laptop (928 Views)

Learn How To Program For Free / Hi Nairalanders, Please Advice Me.i Want To Defer My Program For Programming. / My New Excel Dashboard (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Need Help With Application/program For My New Laptop by RamessesIV(m): 10:49pm On Mar 08, 2020
Please programmers I need your help.I just bought a new Hp laptop,and i want to learn computer programming(newbie),please what are necessary programs/applications do I need to get on my laptop as an aspiring programmer??

1 Like

Re: Need Help With Application/program For My New Laptop by Nobody: 11:07pm On Mar 08, 2020
RamessesIV:
Please programmers I need your help.I just bought a new Hp laptop,and i want to learn computer programming(newbie),please what are necessary programs/applications do I need to get on my laptop as an aspiring programmer??
Visual Studio (Go to Microsoft website to download this one get 2017 own o)
Code::Blocks (Best for C++)
Blender (3D)
Godot Engine (Game Development).

1 Like

Re: Need Help With Application/program For My New Laptop by etrange: 12:52am On May 07, 2020
Hi RamessesIV,

This depends on your preferred stack.

What programming language do you want to learn? What kind of programming do you want to be doing? The answers to these questions will determine the tools you need to work with.

My name is etrange, I read your diary and I'm interested in knowin you more. Please, reach out to me.

Regards.

1 Like

Re: Need Help With Application/program For My New Laptop by RamessesIV(m): 12:57am On May 07, 2020
Hi thanks,I just got a new laptop since last year,I want to learn everything,but I think I am going for HTML you know with the basics

etrange:
Hi RamessesIV,

This depends on your preferred stack.

What programming language do you want to learn? What kind of programming do you want to be doing? The answers to these questions will determine the tools you need to work with.

My name is etrange, I read your diary and I'm interested in knowin you more. Please, reach out to me.

Regards.
Re: Need Help With Application/program For My New Laptop by etrange: 1:04am On May 07, 2020
RamessesIV:
Hi thanks,I just got a new laptop since last year,I want to learn everything,but I think I am going for HTML you know with the basics

Sounds like a good idea. In fact, its perfect idea.

And guess what, your PC comes ready for HTML/CSS coding. You don't need any software to write these markup and styling languages cause they are not really programming language.

I think I can help you. I'd also want to know how you're coping with your challenges (if you don't mind).

Can you send me your contact?
Re: Need Help With Application/program For My New Laptop by RamessesIV(m): 1:32am On May 07, 2020
Thanks alot

Wow didn't know this planned on downloading visual studios

Am doing fine,just have to break the bad news to my dad am kind of use to being me

etrange:

Sounds like a good idea. In fact, its perfect idea.

And guess what, your PC comes ready for HTML/CSS coding. You don't need any software to write these markup and styling languages cause they are not really programming language.

I think I can help you. I'd also want to know how you're coping with your challenges (if you don't mind).

Can you send me your contact?

Re: Need Help With Application/program For My New Laptop by etrange: 1:40am On May 07, 2020
RamessesIV:
Thanks alot

Wow didn't know this planned on downloading visual studios

Am doing fine,just have to break the bad news to my dad am kind of use to being me.

Ok... remove your number. I've gotten it. I'll send you a message shortly.
Re: Need Help With Application/program For My New Laptop by spartan117(m): 10:55am On May 07, 2020
RamessesIV:

Use this site to learn the basics of HTML CSS and JavaScript: www.freecodecamp.com.

If you have money to pay I'll recommend that you purchase a pro membership on this site www.codeacademy.com they have a very well structured practical based syllabus .
Re: Need Help With Application/program For My New Laptop by spartan117(m): 10:57am On May 07, 2020
*double post*

(1) (Reply)

In Need Of An Intern/junior Software Developer To Work With / Help! Centos 8 Linux Installation / Can I Make A Living Out Of This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.