Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,543 members, 7,819,928 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:58 AM

Breaking: Presidential Debate, Very Unnecessary ~ Buhari. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking: Presidential Debate, Very Unnecessary ~ Buhari. (3036 Views)

Breaking: Presidential Candidate Accused Of Owing Social Media Influencers / Segun Sowunmi And Rotimi Amaechi Clash At Presidential Debate / Osinbajo Vs Peter Obi On A Vice Presidential Debate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Breaking: Presidential Debate, Very Unnecessary ~ Buhari. by nijabazaar: 8:10am On Nov 17, 2018
Susu888:
Actions speak louder than words! We don’t need a stupid debate where they will spew lies nd unsubstantiated theories trying to sound smart nd serious! We the sane ones r satisfied with Buhari’s actions so far nd hv experienced both Atiku nd PDP’s actions. We prefer our retired General... Sai Buhari till 2023 by God’s Grace! Nigeria will take back its place as the Giant of Africa.

Why do the Americans, Europeans, South koreans do presidential debate then...u know they are advanced, right?
Re: Breaking: Presidential Debate, Very Unnecessary ~ Buhari. by nijabazaar: 8:11am On Nov 17, 2018
Stocking:

Answer simple question. Oga
Stop hitting your head with hammer

And you should stop sniffing Expired Thinner
Re: Breaking: Presidential Debate, Very Unnecessary ~ Buhari. by Donelli: 8:42am On Nov 17, 2018
Stocking:

Answer simple question and stop foaming in the mouth
Your question was/is laughable and is not deserving of a response. People are quick to mention the constitution when all that is needed is common sense. undecided
Re: Breaking: Presidential Debate, Very Unnecessary ~ Buhari. by Donelli: 8:46am On Nov 17, 2018
post=73043393:
An average Nigerian youth doesn't know that Buhari is the right person that has the capacity to deliver Nigeria.. I trust the fact that most of the cabals are against him..

People should have small sense
Do you even know who the cabals are
Re: Breaking: Presidential Debate, Very Unnecessary ~ Buhari. by Donelli: 8:51am On Nov 17, 2018
GlorifiedTunde:
This is where our problem lies in Nigeria.

In a country where you cannot hold leaders by their words, a debate is useless.

Someone like Trump has achieved over 70% of his promises in his debate.

So if aspirants come with fluency and eloquence, knowing fully well that's it's only grammar we want, you'll think they're genuine.

Someone like Fela Durotoye will win such, whereas we all know he's not likely to succeed as a President. undecided
Is it not Nigerians that still celebrate these failures?
I understand from the perspective of partisan politics, sycophants and paid propagandists but I still can't figure out the workings in the mind of the ignorant, non-reflecting supporters.
Re: Breaking: Presidential Debate, Very Unnecessary ~ Buhari. by Iamicekid(m): 9:03am On Nov 17, 2018
id911:

Are you for real?! I'm surprised the kind of people I'm sharing the country with. I can't believe an educated person can say this

Don’t be surprised ooo, why do you think they want him there again, even if he wan come do the debate sef watein he wan talk, Person wey no fit stand for 10min talkless of an 1hr plus debate
Re: Breaking: Presidential Debate, Very Unnecessary ~ Buhari. by 1shortblackboy: 3:27am On Nov 19, 2018
Stocking:

Buhari has already convinced us with his works .
what of others that need convincing or they're not important ?
Re: Breaking: Presidential Debate, Very Unnecessary ~ Buhari. by Olatunji1929: 3:35am On Nov 19, 2018
id911:

Are you for real?! I'm surprised the kind of people I'm sharing the country with. I can't believe an educated person can say this
who told you that the mofo is educated?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Residents Prepare With Branded Cow Ahead Of Atiku's Visit To Kano. Photos / Gambari: ‘tinubu Will Face Ultimate Disgrace’ — Sowore / BBC: Akinwumi Adesina: Why The US Is Targeting A Flamboyant Nigerian Banker

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.