Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,770 members, 7,955,939 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 07:10 PM

Mohamed Salah Apologises To Young Fan For Scoring Late Against Tunisia - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Mohamed Salah Apologises To Young Fan For Scoring Late Against Tunisia (38718 Views)

Osimhen Paid ₦186 Million For Scoring Against Maduka Okoye / Victor Osimhen Gifts Young Fan ₦‎2.5 Million For Imitating His Style / No UCL Next Season, 'we Let Ourselves Down': Salah Apologises To Liverpool Fans (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mohamed Salah Apologises To Young Fan For Scoring Late Against Tunisia by Josh2x: 10:28am On Nov 17, 2018
Tension532:

grow up please

will u

No he willint grow up grin
Re: Mohamed Salah Apologises To Young Fan For Scoring Late Against Tunisia by Xkalaban(m): 10:29am On Nov 17, 2018
kenzysmith:
That what we call humility if na one mumu for Juventus he go dey touch that him dry chest undecided

Lol, his fans go soon run ur monika enter dirt like.... grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Mohamed Salah Apologises To Young Fan For Scoring Late Against Tunisia by Nobody: 10:31am On Nov 17, 2018
you cut my x/x for die minute and you dey do "sorry to keep you waiting" if I slap you eh�
Re: Mohamed Salah Apologises To Young Fan For Scoring Late Against Tunisia by 8stargeneral: 10:31am On Nov 17, 2018
So touching, but wht if happened that he didn't scored
Re: Mohamed Salah Apologises To Young Fan For Scoring Late Against Tunisia by Immortalsucre92(m): 10:39am On Nov 17, 2018
chai the small slay Queen of Egypt..... isorite
Re: Mohamed Salah Apologises To Young Fan For Scoring Late Against Tunisia by GadgetInstinct: 10:40am On Nov 17, 2018
adewumiopeyemi:
cheesy cheesy cheesy African best, and 3rd world best but Victor moses is better than him sha. tongue embarassed please don't quote me am. Not feeling fine...... Happy wekend
Egyptian Moses i guess

Re: Mohamed Salah Apologises To Young Fan For Scoring Late Against Tunisia by Nobody: 10:43am On Nov 17, 2018
NessaBoo:
Mo'Salah the Egyptian god kiss

He should come to Arsenal joor. cry angry
So his career can finally be laid to rest cheesy
Re: Mohamed Salah Apologises To Young Fan For Scoring Late Against Tunisia by Codebrain313655: 10:46am On Nov 17, 2018
Seen

Re: Mohamed Salah Apologises To Young Fan For Scoring Late Against Tunisia by Heineken(m): 10:47am On Nov 17, 2018
Hamilton1:
if na Ighalo de gal hav 2 wait till de End of de world
ighalo is worst actually
Re: Mohamed Salah Apologises To Young Fan For Scoring Late Against Tunisia by Codebrain702262: 10:55am On Nov 17, 2018
Noted

Re: Mohamed Salah Apologises To Young Fan For Scoring Late Against Tunisia by crazygod(m): 11:00am On Nov 17, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Useless Mo Sallah playing God.
Imagine the cockiness in his response.
I wish I could unenter this thread.

In fact, just like my brother Ayobami7 will rather put it,
"This is my comment".
Jealousy
Re: Mohamed Salah Apologises To Young Fan For Scoring Late Against Tunisia by NessaBoo(f): 11:07am On Nov 17, 2018
dairykidd:

So his career can finally be laid to rest cheesy

Lolz!

Iffa hear.... Unai Emery is the best thing to have happened to Arsenal in recent times and Wenger's inception, 20unbeaten match in all competitions, we might not take the throphy home this season because we lack seasoned and phenomenal strikers like salah but we are definitely solid contenders.

#COYG!!! cool cheesy wink smiley

*Yaaaaayyyyy!!!!

1 Like

Re: Mohamed Salah Apologises To Young Fan For Scoring Late Against Tunisia by Codebrain657612: 11:09am On Nov 17, 2018
Seen

Re: Mohamed Salah Apologises To Young Fan For Scoring Late Against Tunisia by Princedapace(m): 11:18am On Nov 17, 2018
Topmaike007:
Salah captured Egypt just like Aboutrika and zidan

Aswear Egypt can produce outstanding players shaa..

U just reminded me of Aboutrika and Zidan.. What of that their former captain.. Aboutrika was something else. He was a magician and had to win BBC footballer of the year ahead of Drogba who was on fire that year too. Lol.
Re: Mohamed Salah Apologises To Young Fan For Scoring Late Against Tunisia by anacondabet: 11:18am On Nov 17, 2018
When Winning is my right , 100% Grantee this weekend , call or whatsApp to confirm

Re: Mohamed Salah Apologises To Young Fan For Scoring Late Against Tunisia by Topmaike007(m): 11:24am On Nov 17, 2018
Princedapace:

U just reminded me of Aboutrika and Zidan.. What of that their former captain.. Aboutrika was something else. He was a magician and had to win BBC footballer of the year ahead of Drogba who was on fire that year too. Lol.
Hassan also known as mido captain the pharohs
Re: Mohamed Salah Apologises To Young Fan For Scoring Late Against Tunisia by IFEOLUWAKRIZ: 11:28am On Nov 17, 2018
QuitNotice:
If he truly regrets it, he should 'unscore' the goal then, or play in Tunisia's team in the return leg grin

You did read this news bro. lmaoooo
Re: Mohamed Salah Apologises To Young Fan For Scoring Late Against Tunisia by allaboutobed(m): 11:28am On Nov 17, 2018
Princedapace:

there league good. I wish Nigeria league fit b like that
Re: Mohamed Salah Apologises To Young Fan For Scoring Late Against Tunisia by iamdynamite(m): 11:34am On Nov 17, 2018
NessaBoo:

Lolz!

Iffa hear.... Unai Emery is the best thing to have happened to Arsenal in recent times and Wenger's inception, 20unbeaten match in all competitions, we might not take the throphy home this season because we lack seasoned and phenomenal strikers like salah but we are definitely solid contenders.

So you support arsenal!!!then I love you already kiss...coyg
*Yaaaaayyyyy!!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mohamed Salah Apologises To Young Fan For Scoring Late Against Tunisia by Nobody: 11:39am On Nov 17, 2018
NessaBoo:

Lolz!

*Yaaaaayyyyy!!!!
Lolzz @solid contenders cheesy I hear u very well...
U know there's a difference between Yaaaaayyyy & Yeeeeeee!
Hope u wouldn't be screaming the latter when those boys begin disappoint grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mohamed Salah Apologises To Young Fan For Scoring Late Against Tunisia by Princedapace(m): 11:41am On Nov 17, 2018
Topmaike007:
Hassan also known as mido captain the pharohs

Yea, Egypt always produce superb players..
Re: Mohamed Salah Apologises To Young Fan For Scoring Late Against Tunisia by Princedapace(m): 11:41am On Nov 17, 2018
allaboutobed:
there league good. I wish Nigeria league fit b like that

Yea, their league dey try..
Re: Mohamed Salah Apologises To Young Fan For Scoring Late Against Tunisia by NessaBoo(f): 11:57am On Nov 17, 2018
dairykidd:

Lolzz @solid contenders cheesy I hear u very well...
U know there's a difference between Yaaaaayyyy & Yeeeeeee!
Hope u wouldn't be screaming the latter when those boys begin disappoint grin

You wantu jinx us abi!?

A few loses might still be recorded, which I really hope doesnt happen. *fingers crossed*

But so far so good, those boys have been really impressive except mikitharyan, his pairing with Aubemeyang is always futile. angry

The match against Liverpool proved those boys got heart, I got so emotional when Lacazette scored that equalizer, you'd think we just won the premier league that day. Lool. grin

2 Likes

Re: Mohamed Salah Apologises To Young Fan For Scoring Late Against Tunisia by NessaBoo(f): 12:01pm On Nov 17, 2018
[quote author=iamdynamite post=73049386][/quote]

Arsenal is bae dear!!!

From the players to the coaches to the managers....I love em all kiss
Re: Mohamed Salah Apologises To Young Fan For Scoring Late Against Tunisia by Nobody: 12:06pm On Nov 17, 2018
NessaBoo:

You wantu jinx us abi!?

A few loses might still be recorded, which I really hope doesnt happen. *fingers crossed*

But so far so good, those boys have been really impressive except mikitharyan, his pairing with Aubemeyang is always futile. angry

The match against Liverpool proved those boys got heart, I got so emotional when Lacazette scored that equalizer, you'd think we just won the premier league that day. Lool. grin
I like the fact u love & follow football cheesy even tho na arsenal grin how come btw, as in How did u become a real fan like this cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mohamed Salah Apologises To Young Fan For Scoring Late Against Tunisia by verifiablefacts: 12:12pm On Nov 17, 2018
MrTechy:
Ah just recently picked interest in soccer too ⚽
where were you
Re: Mohamed Salah Apologises To Young Fan For Scoring Late Against Tunisia by liyahwillie(f): 12:13pm On Nov 17, 2018
adewumiopeyemi:
cheesy cheesy cheesy African best, and 3rd world best but Victor moses is better than him sha. tongue embarassed please don't quote me am. Not feeling fine...... Happy wekend
Lolllllsssss...I just have to quote u so u get well soon...
Re: Mohamed Salah Apologises To Young Fan For Scoring Late Against Tunisia by verifiablefacts: 12:13pm On Nov 17, 2018
NessaBoo:

Arsenal is bae dear!!!
From the players to the coaches to the managers....I love em all kiss
And to the fans?
Re: Mohamed Salah Apologises To Young Fan For Scoring Late Against Tunisia by Expensive2000(m): 12:16pm On Nov 17, 2018
NnamdiN:
This is sweet. But I don't watch soccer so none of my fkng business grin
I wonder how u live without soccer bro
Re: Mohamed Salah Apologises To Young Fan For Scoring Late Against Tunisia by bossrillboss: 12:18pm On Nov 17, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Useless Mo Sallah playing God.
Imagine the cockiness in his response.
I wish I could unenter this thread.

In fact, just like my brother Ayobami7 will rather put it,
"This is my comment".
..guy use dis soap to wash ur brain abeg,bacteria don too dia.olodo oshi.

Re: Mohamed Salah Apologises To Young Fan For Scoring Late Against Tunisia by Aystarz: 12:28pm On Nov 17, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Useless Mo Sallah playing God. Imagine the cockiness in his response. I wish I could unenter this thread.
In fact, just like my brother Ayobami7 will rather put it, "This is my comment".

I smell a United fan here. So conceited.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Kamaru Usman: I Go Soon Beat Person Pikin Again (Photos) / Alex Bergantinos Needs 70 Stitches After Being Kicked In The Face(Photos) / NFF Reacts To Siasia's Resignation: You’re An Ingrate, We Will Expose You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.