Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,460 members, 7,819,678 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:39 PM

Ariana Grande Reveals New Short Hair (see Photo) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ariana Grande Reveals New Short Hair (see Photo) (493 Views)

BBNAIJA 2021 - WHITEMONEY Makes Pere's Hair - See The Look On Pere's Face / Pastor Ellis' Hand On Ariana Grande's Breast (Photos) / Finally Beyonce Shows Off Her Natural Hair (see Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ariana Grande Reveals New Short Hair (see Photo) by Nobody: 7:53am On Nov 17, 2018
Ariana Grande has been making a lot of changes in her life in recent months, so it's only fitting she got a makeover to match! The songstress cut her signature ponytail and revealed a short choppy bob, and we're obsessed with her fresh tresses!

The pop princess' breakup with Pete Davidson has been rough, but she's found the silver lining, as her new single "Thank U, Next" has dominated the charts ever since she dropped it. Still, she's struggling with the tragic death of Mac Miller, so she's doing the best she can to stay in a positive frame of mind. "what an interesting, challenging, painful and yet beautiful and exciting chapter of life. when it rains it pours but i’m embracing all of it. i’m excited for whatever else the universe has in store for me. she’s growing n she’s grateful," she tweeted the other day.

We Love It!

SEE PHOTOShttps://www.linjust.com.ng/ariana-grande-reveals-new-short-hair-see-photo.html

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Soldier Go Viral As He Celebrate Birthday With Cute Photos / Drinking Of Alcohol Is Not A Sin – Born-again Artiste Lynxx / “why I Used To Take Codeine, Other Hard Drugs And I Couldn’t Boast Of N1m In 201

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.