Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,801 members, 7,810,086 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:25 PM

Rauf Aregbesola: I Didn't Pick Senatorial Ticket Because I Want To Rest - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rauf Aregbesola: I Didn't Pick Senatorial Ticket Because I Want To Rest (22995 Views)

Aregbesola: I Have No Knowledge Of My Ministry - Except for newspapers / Rauf Aregbesola: 'I Never Collected Salary, Never Built A House As A Governor' / Rauf Aregbesola: 'I Have Not Received Salary Since I Became Governor Of Osun' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rauf Aregbesola: I Didn't Pick Senatorial Ticket Because I Want To Rest by Toosure70: 1:59pm On Nov 17, 2018
Deputy Jagaban, we almost finish your office in Lagos. You will surely take over from asiwaju and BAT getting old.
Re: Rauf Aregbesola: I Didn't Pick Senatorial Ticket Because I Want To Rest by SoNature(m): 2:03pm On Nov 17, 2018
yomi961:
What did he do that he is resting? Is it the malaadmistration or the brazen display of clueless ness and incompetence he has been exhibiting since he became a governor? Didn't expect much from a refrigerator repairer

Let's face it, Ogbeni might have owed state government workers' salaries, but the quality of his projects are some of the best in Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Rauf Aregbesola: I Didn't Pick Senatorial Ticket Because I Want To Rest by adeboizy11(m): 2:10pm On Nov 17, 2018
marvin905:
the way I take hate this man
I wish I fit use dangote truck jam this hopeless fool

Bros so Alagba Aliko trucks don turn murder equipment ko?
Re: Rauf Aregbesola: I Didn't Pick Senatorial Ticket Because I Want To Rest by yomi961: 2:21pm On Nov 17, 2018
Okoyeebo:

He's a refrigerator repairer, he's Governor.

Your father who is not a refrigerator repairer, what does he have to show?
mumu a living dog is better than a dead lion, u can crawl back to the hole u came out from boi, you are too shallow for me to reason with
Re: Rauf Aregbesola: I Didn't Pick Senatorial Ticket Because I Want To Rest by blackboy(m): 2:25pm On Nov 17, 2018
Quality? Has it or they stood the test of time?
Ogbeni wanted to contest senatorial seat for Lagos
Re: Rauf Aregbesola: I Didn't Pick Senatorial Ticket Because I Want To Rest by maisauki: 2:29pm On Nov 17, 2018
alsudan:
Guess the brain reset the man got during the Osun governorship polls worked on him. At least he now clearly knows he's an outcast in his senatorial zone, and is using "I want to rest" as a face saving means.
we've seen ur daughter, she's not fine
Re: Rauf Aregbesola: I Didn't Pick Senatorial Ticket Because I Want To Rest by Stocking: 2:30pm On Nov 17, 2018
alsudan:
Guess the brain reset the man got during the Osun governorship polls worked on him. At least he now clearly knows he's an outcast in his senatorial zone, and is using "I want to rest" as a face saving means.
You’re saying nonsense.
APC will win his senetorial district. No matter who they put forward

1 Like

Re: Rauf Aregbesola: I Didn't Pick Senatorial Ticket Because I Want To Rest by Stocking: 2:31pm On Nov 17, 2018
nzeobi:
ogbeni you should be ashamed of the poor outing of your godson in the last election despite the federal and state might.
What do you know
Re: Rauf Aregbesola: I Didn't Pick Senatorial Ticket Because I Want To Rest by SarakiBukola: 2:35pm On Nov 17, 2018
Okoyeebo:

No, it's the birthright of prostitutes like Bianca.

Ogbeni, mo ni ban lori monikers maarun grin, meji ma pari ni November, iyoku ni 2019 tongue

ibishe, won damu mii pelu End of Year reviews.... mo tun lo n she Masters meji papo cool

while under ban, was just sharing comments, couldn't respond to your mention.

I just didn't want to create yet another profile, at times, i deliberately seek out bans to give some a rest cheesy

i enjoy reading your comments as always... cool
Re: Rauf Aregbesola: I Didn't Pick Senatorial Ticket Because I Want To Rest by marvin905(m): 4:19pm On Nov 17, 2018
adeboizy11:

Bros so Alagba Aliko trucks don turn murder equipment ko?

if you know how many students dangote truck kill when I dey school you nor go talk

1 Like

Re: Rauf Aregbesola: I Didn't Pick Senatorial Ticket Because I Want To Rest by Yankee101: 6:51pm On Nov 17, 2018
Enough stolen

Senate job for naija na retirement. Aides do all the research and drafting of legislation. Senators decide on %es from budget they'll get.
Re: Rauf Aregbesola: I Didn't Pick Senatorial Ticket Because I Want To Rest by Okoyeebo: 7:29am On Nov 18, 2018
SarakiBukola:

Ogbeni, mo ni ban lori monikers maarun grin, meji ma pari ni November, iyoku ni 2019 tongue

ibishe, won damu mii pelu End of Year reviews.... mo tun lo n she Masters meji papo cool

while under ban, was just sharing comments, couldn't respond to your mention.

I just didn't want to create yet another profile, at times, i deliberately seek out bans to give some a rest cheesy

i enjoy reading your comments as always... cool

Lmaooooo
Marun!

But I tie da, won maa unban awon monikers yen nigba elections. Won maa wulo.

Good to have you around, wishing you success in all you do.
Re: Rauf Aregbesola: I Didn't Pick Senatorial Ticket Because I Want To Rest by myettiallah: 8:47am On Nov 18, 2018
Okoyeebo:

it's the birthright of prostitutes like Bianca.
Cc lalasticlala, dominique

(1) (2) (Reply)

8000 Flee From Rann In Borno To Cameroon After Boko Haram Attack / 2023 Election: When Will Tinubu Grant An Interview? - 00FFT00 / NNPC Boss, Baru Dispenses Petrol In Abuja (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.