Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,659 members, 7,820,315 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:58 PM

Babajide Sanwo-olu visits Femi Otedola, dines at his residence - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Babajide Sanwo-olu visits Femi Otedola, dines at his residence (51652 Views)

Peter Obi visits Femi Kuti At The Afrika Shrine (Photos) / Barr. Ifeanyi Ejiofor Visits Femi Fani-kayode (photo) / Boma Goodhead Visits Femi Fani-Kayode And Wife (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Babajide Sanwo-olu visits Femi Otedola, dines at his residence by Okoyeebo: 11:47am On Nov 17, 2018
Muyology:
put all the development in south east together, it can't can't add up to one-tenth of Lagos's. Hater

Ikeja alone has more development than the entire south east.

There is nothing the south east has that Ikeja doesn't have.

25 Likes

Re: Babajide Sanwo-olu visits Femi Otedola, dines at his residence by YomiSpayne(m): 11:47am On Nov 17, 2018
I'm an upcoming artiste, i have a song on ground titled - OBIdiently ATIKUlate.
like my post if u will download this song!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Babajide Sanwo-olu visits Femi Otedola, dines at his residence by EniiT: 11:48am On Nov 17, 2018
DEXTROVERT:
But
Otedola
Was
Supposed
To
Be
PDP
GuBER ASPIRANT
HE
SHOULD
SEND
SANWO OLU
AWAY

HE'S
BETRAYER
SW
MAY
BETRAY
ATIKU

Did the SW ever endorsed Atiku? What betrayal? I tire for you people

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Babajide Sanwo-olu visits Femi Otedola, dines at his residence by DeLaRue: 11:48am On Nov 17, 2018
Keeping all these special interests happy for four years will come at the expense of Lagosians.

The other day, he hosted actors & actresses.

All of these people are going to want something in return.

He's looking a bit desperate now. As APC candidate, he should be more confident and channel his time on developing his policies.
Re: Babajide Sanwo-olu visits Femi Otedola, dines at his residence by Wheezdwisdom(m): 11:49am On Nov 17, 2018
Sanwo Eko is going unopposed 2019......Done deal Governor in waiting

11 Likes

Re: Babajide Sanwo-olu visits Femi Otedola, dines at his residence by hisexcellency34: 11:50am On Nov 17, 2018
Is it true Sanwoolu is from Ogun state?
Re: Babajide Sanwo-olu visits Femi Otedola, dines at his residence by Okoyeebo: 11:52am On Nov 17, 2018
[s]
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Femi Otedola is a sellout.

PDP made him rich with the subsidy deals.
PDP shielded him despite his admission to bribing Farouk Lawan.
PDP helped him deal with the Marathoo sisters when they started milking him dry.
PDP made us know his whack daughter Cuppy.

Yet he has the nerve to call a fake dollar spending, psychiatric home exconvict the governor-in-waiting.
Must you betray PDP like this Femi?
What's wrong with all you folks?
[/s]

20 Likes

Re: Babajide Sanwo-olu visits Femi Otedola, dines at his residence by justfash50: 11:52am On Nov 17, 2018
The man of the MOMENT Sanwo Eko, our incoming GOVERNOR being endorsed by successful big wigs.

Your Success at the forthcoming Election will be landslide victory( FATALITY) never seen in the history of Lagos state.

Our PVC is waiting......

12 Likes

Re: Babajide Sanwo-olu visits Femi Otedola, dines at his residence by Okoyeebo: 11:53am On Nov 17, 2018
hisexcellency34:
Is it true Sanwoolu is from Ogun state?

No, he's from Shuku Eponmalu local government in Abakaliki State.

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: Babajide Sanwo-olu visits Femi Otedola, dines at his residence by lanre4411(m): 11:54am On Nov 17, 2018
DEXTROVERT:
But
Otedola
Was
Supposed
To
Be
PDP
GuBER ASPIRANT
HE
SHOULD
SEND
SANWO OLU
AWAY

HE'S
BETRAYER
SW
MAY
BETRAY
ATIKU
what is your defination of betrayer? You want to take. Away 2nd position away from me and give me No 7 when we from SW are not fool.

22 Likes

Re: Babajide Sanwo-olu visits Femi Otedola, dines at his residence by Okoyeebo: 11:54am On Nov 17, 2018
YomiSpayne:
I'm an upcoming artiste, i have a song on ground titled - OBIdiently ATIKUlate.
like my post if u will download this song!

You want to Atikulate the Obituary of your musical career?

As an upcoming artiste, steer clear of politics.

22 Likes

Re: Babajide Sanwo-olu visits Femi Otedola, dines at his residence by OlujobaSamuel: 11:56am On Nov 17, 2018
no noise about jimi agbaje, no noise from any apc faction, pdp chairman defected to apc, otedola promoting sanwo olu, seems every party and big shot for lagos nominated this dude, let's hope he is gonna perform ooo

7 Likes

Re: Babajide Sanwo-olu visits Femi Otedola, dines at his residence by Lordofthewest(m): 11:57am On Nov 17, 2018
Okoyeebo:

No, he's from Shuku Eponmalu local government in Abakaliki State.

17 Likes

Re: Babajide Sanwo-olu visits Femi Otedola, dines at his residence by Akile1: 11:59am On Nov 17, 2018
SolutionMee:
cheesy
Otedola disappointed me. I can't believe that he can stoop so low to host a drug fiend in his house not to talk of having a dinner with him.
I also can't believe that the people of Lagos can be so enslaved to be obsessed with a drug baron like Tinubu.
I overestimated their intelligence cuz instead of putting an end to his dynasty, they're building it.
By now, Lagos should be competing with the likes of Dubai and California. All the development were halted due to the incompetence of one man and due to the negligence of Lagosians.
you need injection to cure your madness

15 Likes

Re: Babajide Sanwo-olu visits Femi Otedola, dines at his residence by YomiSpayne(m): 11:59am On Nov 17, 2018
Okoyeebo:

You want to Atikulate the Obituary of your musical career?

As an upcoming artiste, steer clear of politics.
thanks for ur opinion

1 Like

Re: Babajide Sanwo-olu visits Femi Otedola, dines at his residence by simplycarro: 12:00pm On Nov 17, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Femi Otedola is a sellout.

PDP made him rich with the subsidy deals.
PDP shielded him despite his admission to bribing Farouk Lawan.
PDP helped him deal with the Marathoo sisters when they started milking him dry.
PDP made us know his whack daughter Cuppy.

Yet he has the nerve to call a fake dollar spending, psychiatric home exconvict the governor-in-waiting.
Must you betray PDP like this Femi?
What's wrong with all you folks?

Like I said yesterday,
The writing is on the wall; SouthWest will betray Atiku.

You are pathetic and so disgusting
What is with igbos and the use of this word BETRAY?

Anyone that tread a different political part is termed betrayer where you come from ? Are you people mentally okay at all?

25 Likes

Re: Babajide Sanwo-olu visits Femi Otedola, dines at his residence by simplycarro: 12:02pm On Nov 17, 2018
Okoyeebo:
Look at how Igbos are crying on this thread. grin

Crying is their calling, the whole world will laugh at the way they will cry in 2019.

11 Likes

Re: Babajide Sanwo-olu visits Femi Otedola, dines at his residence by Nobody: 12:03pm On Nov 17, 2018
CilicMarin:
Did he just tweet "Governor In Waiting"?

But IPOB pigs told us he would contest under their ethnic party PDP?

Useless miscreants..

Loooool. PDP is now an ethnic party? Pot calling kettle black. Smh. So which regional parties came together to form it? We know of APC made from 2 regional parties - ACN of SW and CPC of North. And that's how they coined APC by the way.

According to the defective process for electing a president in Nigeria (that electoral condition will certainly be changed to prevent ethnic bigots from emerging president's in future), you win a simple majority plus 2/3 of the 36 states, which is 24 states

Tinubu simply told Buhari, I will give you 6 Yoruba States; you just get 18 from the north. And that was how ethnic politics got back into Nigeria, with blind support from 2 regions till date.

In future, it shall be to emerge as president, the candidate must win a simple majority plus 2/3 of the state's, INCLUDING AT LEAST 1 STATE FROM EACH GEOPOLITICAL ZONE.

This way, a close-minded fundamentalist and irrendentist like Buhari cannot emerge as president and a technically regional party like APC can never get to the center in Abuja.

Do you 'grab' now, my friend? Please stay enlightened. Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Babajide Sanwo-olu visits Femi Otedola, dines at his residence by Lordofthewest(m): 12:03pm On Nov 17, 2018
Their entitlement mentality is going to destroy them in the long run..just watch
simplycarro:

You are pathetic and so disgusting
What is with igbos and the use of this word BETRAY?

Anyone that tread a different political part is termed betrayer where you come from ? Are you people mentally okay at all?

7 Likes

Re: Babajide Sanwo-olu visits Femi Otedola, dines at his residence by simplycarro: 12:10pm On Nov 17, 2018
Lordofthewest:
Their entitlement mentality is going to destroy them in the long run..just watch

The way they throw around the word betrayal is very very stupid.
The old Ibo generation used the word..they’ve passed it down to this their crazy young generation who will likely pass it to the coming generations if there is still a country call nigeria then

9 Likes

Re: Babajide Sanwo-olu visits Femi Otedola, dines at his residence by wehgunit: 12:14pm On Nov 17, 2018
Who told you south west is with atiku, if are sleeping better wakeup
DEXTROVERT:
But
Otedola
Was
Supposed
To
Be
PDP
GuBER ASPIRANT
HE
SHOULD
SEND
SANWO OLU
AWAY

HE'S
BETRAYER
SW
MAY
BETRAY
ATIKU

7 Likes

Re: Babajide Sanwo-olu visits Femi Otedola, dines at his residence by simplycarro: 12:14pm On Nov 17, 2018
WritePal:

Loooool. PDP is now an ethnic party? Pot calling kettle black. Smh. So which regional parties came together to form it? We know of APC made from 2 regional parties - ACN of SW and CPC of North. And that's how they coined APC by the way.

According to the defective process for electing a president in Nigeria (that electoral condition will certainly be changed to prevent ethnic bigots from emerging president's in future), you win a simple majority plus 2/3 of the 36 states, which is 24 states

Tinubu simply told Buhari, I will give you 6 Yoruba States; you just get 18 from the north. And that was how ethnic politics got back into Nigeria, with blind support from 2 regions till date.

In future, it shall be to emerge as president, the candidate must win a simple majority plus 2/3 of the state's, INCLUDING AT LEAST 1 STATE FROM EACH GEOPOLITICAL ZONE.

This way, a close-minded fundamentalist and irrendentist like Buhari cannot emerge as president and a technically regional party like APC can never get to the center in Abuja.

Do you 'grab' now, my friend? Please stay enlightened. Thank you.

You have a very fertile mind full of fantasy and imaginations.

Let me add also that we will do ELECTORAL COLLEGE like the US based on regional population and voters strength and we will see how that will go grin

2 Likes

Re: Babajide Sanwo-olu visits Femi Otedola, dines at his residence by jaxxy(m): 12:15pm On Nov 17, 2018
Sanwolu is a perfect gentleman. He’s reaching out to everybody even the Igbos who pre judged him. This is a sign of a good leader.

6 Likes

Re: Babajide Sanwo-olu visits Femi Otedola, dines at his residence by olaoye15(m): 12:15pm On Nov 17, 2018
Akile1:
you need injection to cure your madness

You can ask Black Face to help you with your wailing song. Dumb asks pig.
Re: Babajide Sanwo-olu visits Femi Otedola, dines at his residence by wehgunit: 12:23pm On Nov 17, 2018
We play the game better
lanre4411:
what is your defination of betrayer? You want to take. Away 2nd position away from me and give me No 7 when we from SW are not fool.
Re: Babajide Sanwo-olu visits Femi Otedola, dines at his residence by Nobody: 12:30pm On Nov 17, 2018
Okoyeebo:

Ikeja alone has more development than the entire south east.

There is nothing the south east has that Ikeja doesn't have.

Will you fucking keep quiet!? Shut that stinkhole of a mouth! Which Ikeja? Which Lagos? The one that was developed by SS oil or other businessmen from the rest of Nigeria?

Which part of the SE was ever a FCT of Nigeria? And had the advantage of federal money poured into it for over 30 years?

Is Lagos SW? Why don't you compare Osun with Enugu? Ekiti with Abia? Ibadan with Calabar? Ondo with Imo? Why only Lagos that was everybody's project? Are you not ashamed? Trying to be cheeky and smart by half!?

3 Likes

Re: Babajide Sanwo-olu visits Femi Otedola, dines at his residence by Okoyeebo: 12:32pm On Nov 17, 2018
WritePal:

Will you fucking keep quiet!? Shut that stinkhole of a mouth! Which Ikeja? Which Lagos? The one that was developed by SS oil or other businessmen from the rest of Nigeria?

Which part of the SE was ever a FCT of Nigeria? And had the advantage of federal money poured into it for over 30 years?

Is Lagos SW? Why don't you compare Osun with Enugu? Ekiti with Abia? Ibadan with Calabar? Ondo with Imo? Why only Lagos that was everybody's project? Are you not ashamed? Trying to be cheeky and smart by half!?

You're an illiterate criminal who praises criminals like you.

Now, let me cure your inbred stupidity.

Firstly, Ikeja was NEVER an FCT. The federal capital territory in Lagos covered parts of Lagos and not all parts. You can find out parts included and parts excluded. I am not responsible for your illiteracy.

Secondly, Ikeja wasn't built with oil money but with cocoa money. The industrial clusters in Ogba, Aginubgbi, Adeniyi Jones, Oba Akran, Oregun, etc all in Ikeja were established by the Western Region. When this was going on, what were your fathers doing?

Thirdly, you say Ikeja was developed with SS oil money but it would interest you to note that in the early 60s when Ibadan had TV and Awolowo flew by helicopter to the present day SS, he went to a school and the kids were running around naked.

As at when Awolowo was sponsoring free education establishing cocoa and palm plantations, what were your leaders doing? Azikiwe stole money and used it to establish ACB Bank. Where is the bank today?

The products of Awolowo's free education are top shots globally and the short-sightedness of your leaders ensured that an illiterate like you doesn't know that Ikeja wasn't part of the Federal capital territory.

36 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Babajide Sanwo-olu visits Femi Otedola, dines at his residence by 1759King: 12:33pm On Nov 17, 2018
CilicMarin:
Did he just tweet "Governor In Waiting"?

But IPOB pigs told us he would contest under their ethnic party PDP?

Useless miscreants..
So while Obasanjo ruled Nigeria for 8 years under PDP, then Yaruda... PDP wasn't ethnic party then

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Omar Farouq: Teenager Convicted Of Blasphemy In Kano Jets Out Of Nigeria / Olatoye Sugar’s Family Demands N200m From UCH Ibadan For Releasing His Dying Pho / Blessing Anyim Is Not My Daughter - Anyim Pius Anyim

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.