Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,801 members, 7,817,316 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:07 AM

Kwara Bye-elections: Lai Mohammed Casts His Vote (PHOTOS) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kwara Bye-elections: Lai Mohammed Casts His Vote (PHOTOS) (27964 Views)

President-Elect Bola Tinubu Casts His Vote (Photos) / Osun Elections: Ademola Adeleke Casts His Vote (PHOTOS) / Ekiti Election: Fayose Arrives Polling Booth, Casts His Vote (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kwara Bye-elections: Lai Mohammed Casts His Vote (PHOTOS) by Chibuzor11(m): 12:13pm On Nov 17, 2018
Fierce11:
Just look at the wretched and dilapitated buildings.. Later, he'd say that APC are practicing "invisible development".. I spit on this Liar of a vagabond.
slave!
That's why the good people of kwara are voting against PDP that has been a curse and leech on their state for a long time.

4 Likes

Re: Kwara Bye-elections: Lai Mohammed Casts His Vote (PHOTOS) by alen4smith(m): 12:13pm On Nov 17, 2018
Fierce11:
Just look at the wretched and dilapitated buildings.. Later, he'd say that APC are practicing "invisible development".. I spit on this Liar of a vagabond.
APC governing Kwara?can you see what hate has done to you

5 Likes

Re: Kwara Bye-elections: Lai Mohammed Casts His Vote (PHOTOS) by addey44: 12:18pm On Nov 17, 2018
Fierce11:
What is so wretched and dilapidated in those buildings? You must be blinded by your hatred for Layi Mohammed.

4 Likes

Re: Kwara Bye-elections: Lai Mohammed Casts His Vote (PHOTOS) by mamotalk: 12:26pm On Nov 17, 2018
Everything about APC is fake.
Re: Kwara Bye-elections: Lai Mohammed Casts His Vote (PHOTOS) by Crossbow(m): 12:37pm On Nov 17, 2018
Sunofgod:
Na air wey him put for dat ballot box.. ...Anything concerning the man - Na lie!

grin grin grin

Bros wan kill me with laugh.
Re: Kwara Bye-elections: Lai Mohammed Casts His Vote (PHOTOS) by PVision2020(m): 12:42pm On Nov 17, 2018
dokie:
When people say Lagos is no mans land some other people go dey vex.

Lai is casting his vote in kwara where he is from and his son is seated comfortably in Lagos State HOA as a small compensation for Laid from tinubu.
Not no man's land but YORUBA LAND... nwatago?
Faleke is a HOA member from Kogi (Kaaba), almost became the Governor of Kogi.
Lai Mohammed was SSG in Lagos and his son presently Representing the state while oLAYIwola is political leader of Kwara.
Same with Aregbesola (Osun), Opeyemi Bamidele ( Ekiti), Ambode (Ondo), Yayi (Ogun) etc.
It's simply Oduduwa land without internal borders.

2 Likes

Re: Kwara Bye-elections: Lai Mohammed Casts His Vote (PHOTOS) by lanryoung: 12:45pm On Nov 17, 2018
tammie24:
who do you expect to read these nonsense you wrote up there?
people whose brain still work well and people that has mind that reasons meaningfully well
Re: Kwara Bye-elections: Lai Mohammed Casts His Vote (PHOTOS) by GhaliNaaba(m): 12:47pm On Nov 17, 2018
[quote author=Fierce11 post=73050123]Just look at the wretched and dilapitated buildings.. Later, he'd say that APC are practicing "invisible development".. I spit on this Liar of a vagabond.

I won't terminate my anonymousity because you want me to clearly disgrace you with the picture of my structure(s).. No be my fault say you no get money.. There are more than a million "single" users here.. You don't expect all of us to be broke beggars like you. Besides, I'm wealthy enough to convince your father to become
Save a brother there is hunger in the land .

1 Like

Re: Kwara Bye-elections: Lai Mohammed Casts His Vote (PHOTOS) by curvilicious: 12:49pm On Nov 17, 2018
Oga go die joor
Re: Kwara Bye-elections: Lai Mohammed Casts His Vote (PHOTOS) by Kwamecron(m): 1:00pm On Nov 17, 2018
;DKipp

1 Like

Re: Kwara Bye-elections: Lai Mohammed Casts His Vote (PHOTOS) by Prompto: 1:00pm On Nov 17, 2018
Fierce11:

I won't terminate my anonymousity because you want me to clearly disgrace you with the picture of my structure(s).. No be my fault say you no get money.. There are more than a million "single" users here.. You don't expect all of us to be broke beggars like you. Besides, I'm wealthy enough to convince your father to become my butler..

All you Igbo hide behind animosity to talk trash.
Everyone know you live a wretched live no doubting that.

3 Likes

Re: Kwara Bye-elections: Lai Mohammed Casts His Vote (PHOTOS) by Fierce11: 1:05pm On Nov 17, 2018
Prompto:

All you Igbo hide behind animosity to talk trash.
Everyone know you live a wretched live no doubting that.
To be igbo, has nothing to do with my comment.. His constituency is so unkept.. What has he done about it? And why you guys want to forcefully turn me into a pauper is what i don't understand..
Re: Kwara Bye-elections: Lai Mohammed Casts His Vote (PHOTOS) by Shezkid: 1:14pm On Nov 17, 2018
YomiSpayne:
I'm an upcoming artiste, i have a song on ground titled - OBIdiently ATIKUlate.
like my post if u will download this song!

You no fit blow with that song na... Just try feature OBO
grin
So u go use the family private jet
Re: Kwara Bye-elections: Lai Mohammed Casts His Vote (PHOTOS) by Julietogbo(f): 1:25pm On Nov 17, 2018
broke n need help 2080726894 Uba bank please.
Re: Kwara Bye-elections: Lai Mohammed Casts His Vote (PHOTOS) by Codebrain685988: 1:27pm On Nov 17, 2018
Seen

Re: Kwara Bye-elections: Lai Mohammed Casts His Vote (PHOTOS) by OAUTemitayo: 1:31pm On Nov 17, 2018
dokie:
When people say Lagos is no mans land some other people go dey vex.

Lai is casting his vote in kwara where he is from and his son is seated comfortably in Lagos State HOA as a small compensation for Laid from tinubu.
He is a Yoruba man...

Don't you people get the message??

1 Like

Re: Kwara Bye-elections: Lai Mohammed Casts His Vote (PHOTOS) by PenileFitness: 1:37pm On Nov 17, 2018
Don't expect a free and fair bye election.
Re: Kwara Bye-elections: Lai Mohammed Casts His Vote (PHOTOS) by Ovamboland(m): 2:00pm On Nov 17, 2018
unitysheart:

His son wont be the first non indigene to context for elective positions in Lagos.

Leave him, they can't understand, let them show us one Ebonyi man who has ever won a seat in Anambra.

A leading contender for Oyo state, Tegbe i understand has roots in Delta State but he's already one of us. Outgoing governor of Osun is a major political decision maker in Alimoso Lagos State. Many indigene of Yoruba states trace their actual origin to other Yoruba states including Kwara, Kogi, at times Niger and as far as Dahomey and Togo.

Ibo will generally pick a fight and always seek to supplant what they meet on ground, to achieve any objective. They are willing to team up with enemies of their host to have their way by force often leading to conflict and killings. They don't want to be part of you but want to eat from what you offer, that's parasitic relationship.
They bitterly hate the few of them who attempt to Integrate and cooperate with their host like Joe Igbokwe.

1 Like

Re: Kwara Bye-elections: Lai Mohammed Casts His Vote (PHOTOS) by unitysheart(m): 4:52pm On Nov 17, 2018
Ovamboland:

Leave him, they can't understand, let them show us one Ebonyi man who has ever won a seat in Anambra.

A leading contender for Oyo state, Tegbe i understand has roots in Delta State but he's already one of us. Outgoing governor of Osun is a major political decision maker in Alimoso Lagos State. Many indigene of Yoruba states trace their actual origin to other Yoruba states including Kwara, Kogi, at times Niger and as far as Dahomey and Togo.

Ibo will generally pick a fight and always seek to supplant what they meet on ground, to achieve any objective. They are willing to team up with enemies of their host to have their way by force often leading to conflict and killings. They don't want to be part of you but want to eat from what you offer, that's parasitic relationship.
They bitterly hate the few of them who attempt to Integrate and cooperate with their host like Joe Igbokwe.

I ry don't appreciate their disruptive nature.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Osinbajo Wants Jackson Ude Prosecuted For Defamation / Southwest Leaders Of Labor Party Speak After Decamping To APC / Ojo Emmanuel, The Blogger Arrested In Ogun State (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.