Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,612 members, 7,816,513 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:28 PM

[AUDIO] "I Spent Billions For Buhari In 2015 But He Forgot Me After" - Saraki - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / [AUDIO] "I Spent Billions For Buhari In 2015 But He Forgot Me After" - Saraki (609 Views)

Is This What We Spent Billions To Do? Obi Condemns Conduct Of Election (Video) / Edo State Government Rename Oshiomole's Street After Saraki / Shocking Revelation: Real Reason Buhari Is After Saraki (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

[AUDIO] "I Spent Billions For Buhari In 2015 But He Forgot Me After" - Saraki by Temtee11223344: 12:28pm On Nov 17, 2018
Senate president, Bukola Saraki has revealed how he was abandoned by President Muhammadu Buhari after he helped the president to victory in 2015.

The head of the Senate was one of the high profile members who dumped the ruling All Progressive Congress (APC) this year in a sweeping move.

In an audio released online, Saraki can be heard addressing his supporters in Yoruba language in Ilorin, the Kwara state capital.

The country's number three man lamented the 'unfair' treatment meted to him by Buhari despite the huge amount of money he spent before the 2015 election.

"It is difficult for us to go out and market this present government because the people we are marketing to would ask us if we have benefited anything from this government.

"Use me as an example, between 2014 and 2015, I left PDP and joined APC, putting APC matters as top priority. We went round almost all the states in Nigeria, campaigning for Buhari.

"From Tuesday to Thursday leading to the election on Saturday (in 2015), out of 36 states, i paid for Buhari's election in 30 states. I gave some states N300 million, some N400 million, others N200 million."

"It was only the 6 states in the Southwest that i didn't give money. I did all these through my phone, calling the bank to disburse the money to the different states.

"I thought after doing all these and Buhari gets elected, when it is time for (federal) appointments, I would be given some slots so I can input my people (from Kwara) as MDs of agencies.

Read Full Story And Listen To Audio Below

https://nigeriannewsweb.com/2018/11/17/audio-i-spent-heavily-for-buharis-election-but-he-forgot-me-saraki/

Re: [AUDIO] "I Spent Billions For Buhari In 2015 But He Forgot Me After" - Saraki by thesicilian: 12:29pm On Nov 17, 2018
Billions of tax payers' money.
Re: [AUDIO] "I Spent Billions For Buhari In 2015 But He Forgot Me After" - Saraki by fishmillan: 12:39pm On Nov 17, 2018
Billions ,did he just say billions , please what can we do to offend those Russians , they should just bomb us abeg embarassed
Re: [AUDIO] "I Spent Billions For Buhari In 2015 But He Forgot Me After" - Saraki by Magalan: 12:42pm On Nov 17, 2018
They could record propaganda audio but not a single video..
Re: [AUDIO] "I Spent Billions For Buhari In 2015 But He Forgot Me After" - Saraki by Mynd44: 12:50pm On Nov 17, 2018

(1)

Flag Off For The Reconstruction Of Apapa-oworonshoki-ojota Expressway. PICS. / Despite Buhari’s $1bn Approval For Arms, Soldiers Lament Obsolete Weapons / Reasons Why Terrorists Are Killing Soldiers - Ex Defense Chief Agwai

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.