Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,350 members, 7,822,655 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:33 PM

Who Know Much On Offa Poly Post Utme - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Who Know Much On Offa Poly Post Utme (2014 Views)

Offa poly Admission Into ND Part-time And Pre-nd Programmes Re-opened / Ibadan Poly Post-PCE Results / Offa Poly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Know Much On Offa Poly Post Utme by oriade27(m): 10:51pm On Jul 24, 2010
abeg can any1 yarn me beta on offa poly dats my last hope pls.u av d info pls cal me on.07069561934.so am waitin
Re: Who Know Much On Offa Poly Post Utme by lasuadmln: 10:44am On Jul 26, 2010
Welcome to Nnamdi Azikiwe University Portal
Following the split of the former Anambra State into two States -Anambra and Enugu States, the Awka and Nnewi campuses of the former Anambra State University of Technology, were by the Anambra State Edict No 5 of November 26, 1991 constituted into Nnamdi Azikiwe University. The Edict upheld Awka and Nnewi as campuses of the University.
MISSION STATEMENT
Nnamdi Azikiwe University is founded on the philosophy that knowledge should be propagated and disseminated to individuals without let or hindrance. Teaching and Research would be anchored on the needs of the immediate environment and the Nigerian society generally. Dr. Nnamdi Azikiwe, after whom the University is named, stands out clearly in the history of University education in Nigeria and Africa in general. In the discharge of its mission, the University shall live up to the ideals of this renowned statesman, by making University education pragmatic.
Re: Who Know Much On Offa Poly Post Utme by james4sure: 11:45am On Jul 26, 2010
Der is no post ume in offa poly dis year as i heard because am a student in d skool

(1) (Reply)

Admission! Admission! Admission! / I Need Admission In Ghana. / Admission Opportunity For Student Seeking University In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.