Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,740 members, 7,817,042 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:27 AM

Davido Punches His Friend For Saying "Chioma I Love you Baby". - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Punches His Friend For Saying "Chioma I Love you Baby". (3461 Views)

Davido To Chioma: I Am Getting You Pregnant Again, You Are So Sexy My Wife / Davido: I Would Go To Jail For Chioma. I Spent N16m Shopping For Her / Chioma I Meet David After A Church Service (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Davido Punches His Friend For Saying "Chioma I Love you Baby". by queensera(f): 1:50pm On Nov 17, 2018
Nigerian singer "Davido" punches his friend for saying "Chioma I Love You Baby".

WATCH VIDEO

Source:
http://nairaplus.com/2018/11/davido-punches-his-friend-for-saying-chioma-i-love-you-baby-video/

Cc Lalasticlala
Cc mynd44
Cc MissyB3
Cc Dominique
Cc Fynestboi
Cc Seun

Re: Davido Punches His Friend For Saying "Chioma I Love you Baby". by queensera(f): 1:50pm On Nov 17, 2018

Re: Davido Punches His Friend For Saying "Chioma I Love you Baby". by Segunade10: 2:08pm On Nov 17, 2018
wink
Re: Davido Punches His Friend For Saying "Chioma I Love you Baby". by Tamarapetty(f): 2:08pm On Nov 17, 2018
See diswan
Re: Davido Punches His Friend For Saying "Chioma I Love you Baby". by chriskosherbal(m): 2:10pm On Nov 17, 2018
Davido always on the news. .
Re: Davido Punches His Friend For Saying "Chioma I Love you Baby". by celebgistz2: 2:58pm On Nov 17, 2018
angry mad man
Re: Davido Punches His Friend For Saying "Chioma I Love you Baby". by GistersNG: 3:06pm On Nov 17, 2018
cool
Re: Davido Punches His Friend For Saying "Chioma I Love you Baby". by ZarahBuhari: 4:23pm On Nov 17, 2018
This Instablog9ja news is never always complete. Fake news carrier.
Re: Davido Punches His Friend For Saying "Chioma I Love you Baby". by Jok123: 5:11pm On Nov 17, 2018
Existing IG Accounts already grown to 5000 real followers for sale
they can be bought and edited to your needs (Personal, blog or business page)

Re: Davido Punches His Friend For Saying "Chioma I Love you Baby". by SIMPLYkush: 5:33pm On Nov 17, 2018
good signs he wanna use her for rituals like he did tagbo
Re: Davido Punches His Friend For Saying "Chioma I Love you Baby". by Rextizzle(m): 6:45pm On Nov 17, 2018
If you don't care, click like.
Re: Davido Punches His Friend For Saying "Chioma I Love you Baby". by IFEOLUWAKRIZ: 11:50pm On Nov 17, 2018
SIMPLYkush:
good signs he wanna use her for rituals like he did tagbo

That's true. He cannot use you because you can only yield counterfeit money. Pele dear.
Re: Davido Punches His Friend For Saying "Chioma I Love you Baby". by Khd95(m): 6:15am On Nov 18, 2018
Chioma wey be say she go still get one broke nigga wey Sabi shine Congo pass Davido,make Davido dey mumu hin sef on top the geh grin
Re: Davido Punches His Friend For Saying "Chioma I Love you Baby". by queensera(f): 8:14am On Nov 18, 2018
Lalasticlala

(1) (Reply)

Miss Mozambique Wins Miss University Africa 2018, Beats Nigeria, Others (pics) / Unclad Lady Cries Out, Says She Wants To Be With Popular Singer Kizz Daniels / HEAR GRAMMAR: Patrick Obahiagbon Congratulates Super Eagles

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.