Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,679 members, 7,816,780 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:03 PM

Rauf Aregbesola: 'I Never Collected Salary, Never Built A House As A Governor' - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rauf Aregbesola: 'I Never Collected Salary, Never Built A House As A Governor' (77620 Views)

Aregbesola: I Begged Oyetola For Two Years Not To Tamper With My Legacies / Aregbesola: I Have No Knowledge Of My Ministry - Except for newspapers / Rauf Aregbesola: 'I Have Not Received Salary Since I Became Governor Of Osun' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rauf Aregbesola: 'I Never Collected Salary, Never Built A House As A Governor' by ajebuter(f): 6:19pm On Nov 17, 2018
I didn't see a single zombie here to defend this...

Even zombies of APC have a hard time swallowing this big xonker!

God punish someborry grin grin
Re: Rauf Aregbesola: 'I Never Collected Salary, Never Built A House As A Governor' by Princeton92(m): 6:19pm On Nov 17, 2018
So is Nigeria not somewhere in the world? What's been going on with your salary N your children's bank accounts?
All hail Nigerian!!!
Re: Rauf Aregbesola: 'I Never Collected Salary, Never Built A House As A Governor' by verifiablefacts: 6:32pm On Nov 17, 2018
LibertyRep:
Ehn ehn.

What about security votes, estacodes and other sundry allowances?

Who needs salary of paltry 600k when the security vote and other allowances run into hundreds of millions of naira.

Ogbeni talk another one joor.
what about no account no house, praise whom a praise is due please.
Re: Rauf Aregbesola: 'I Never Collected Salary, Never Built A House As A Governor' by zinny377(f): 6:32pm On Nov 17, 2018
Odinma!
Re: Rauf Aregbesola: 'I Never Collected Salary, Never Built A House As A Governor' by Yankee101: 6:41pm On Nov 17, 2018
Lolzzz
I laff in Swahili
Re: Rauf Aregbesola: 'I Never Collected Salary, Never Built A House As A Governor' by Felixv: 6:45pm On Nov 17, 2018
GBOKASINCHA:
why is everybody in Apc a bastard cursed liar? angry

Why don’t you prove that he is a liar. Rather than be an arm chair critic

Find out whether he has any houses were they are. Find out how much he has in his bank account

The same way we found out that obituary had houses in the UK ,and saraki has a bucket load of Panama wahala.

1 Like

Re: Rauf Aregbesola: 'I Never Collected Salary, Never Built A House As A Governor' by surgical: 7:00pm On Nov 17, 2018
GBOKASINCHA:
why is everybody in Apc a bastard cursed liar? angry
That's the qualifications to be a member, you must be dishonest,decietful and very good at lieing, other wise you won't last with them, check the records for confirmation

1 Like

Re: Rauf Aregbesola: 'I Never Collected Salary, Never Built A House As A Governor' by Beaten: 7:05pm On Nov 17, 2018
He who closes his eyes too much to speak has hidden lies in his heart. Deep down inside he kept

1 Like

Re: Rauf Aregbesola: 'I Never Collected Salary, Never Built A House As A Governor' by brojoshua: 7:06pm On Nov 17, 2018
You tried and did well, but not many Nigerians see the good things you did. Why? Because most Nigerians don't know the difference between a discipline man who is offering selfish service to the people and god father of criminals who also want all Nigerians money into their pockets. Nigerians don't value people of integrity and who offer selfish service to them. Nigerians love criminal and looting leaders and false pastors rather than faithful and true ones because most of us Nigerians are evil and corrupt ourselves

2 Likes

Re: Rauf Aregbesola: 'I Never Collected Salary, Never Built A House As A Governor' by Nobody: 7:08pm On Nov 17, 2018
Otunbalarry:
Meet Nigerian Governor Who ‘Never Collected Salary nor Built a House ‘ during his tenure

Outgoing Osun state governor, Rauf Aregbesola has spoken extensively about his administration as governor of the state , making some claims in the process.

The governor said this during a Twitter chat themed #Ogbenitilldaybreak.

“The State feeds me, fuels my car and covers my other expenses. This is why I see no reason to earn a salary.
I have no house save the one I built before I became governor of Osun” he tweeted.

The outgoing governor also said that he has not bank account anywhere in the world even as governor of the state.

“I have no bank account anywhere in the world.
I have not earned a dime in salary since I became governor and I do not intend to so do. “

While speaking about his successor who is expected to take over on November 27, he described him as a very cool man with no swagger of his own calbre
“Gboyega Oyetola is a cool, calm and brilliant goal getter, but he is not a radical like me. He does not have my swagger but he is an extremely cerebral human being.” he said refering to Mr Oyetola.

The eight year tenure of Mr Aregbesola was filled with controversies and difficulty in paying workers’ salaries .
Although he has been applauded for his Education policies in parts of the state

https://excelmagazineinternational.com/2018/11/17/meet-nigerian-governor-who-never-collected-salary-nor-built-a-house-during-his-tenure/

Liar!!
Where's Lefulefu when you need him with meme.
Re: Rauf Aregbesola: 'I Never Collected Salary, Never Built A House As A Governor' by phemlex(m): 7:11pm On Nov 17, 2018
Please help us ask him , what he uses 500m security vote for monthly ? Am sure he has property in Eko Atlantic ,so why build house during 8 years when he invested in the massive Eko Atlantic project.....
Re: Rauf Aregbesola: 'I Never Collected Salary, Never Built A House As A Governor' by Stemalex(m): 7:12pm On Nov 17, 2018
I'm tired of this lies e everywhere. Davido right now:

Re: Rauf Aregbesola: 'I Never Collected Salary, Never Built A House As A Governor' by ICEMAN(m): 7:17pm On Nov 17, 2018
EFCC should arrest the poster of this article.
Re: Rauf Aregbesola: 'I Never Collected Salary, Never Built A House As A Governor' by yybuss: 7:35pm On Nov 17, 2018
Eleriibu somebody
Re: Rauf Aregbesola: 'I Never Collected Salary, Never Built A House As A Governor' by nicetime4real(m): 7:35pm On Nov 17, 2018
how can we believe Ogbeni Raufu Aregbesola, one cannot praise himself let people praises you base on your good deed---but all I know is that good deed attract praise. Almighty Allah knows better [color=#770077][/color]

Re: Rauf Aregbesola: 'I Never Collected Salary, Never Built A House As A Governor' by Nobody: 7:42pm On Nov 17, 2018
Otunbalarry:
Meet Nigerian Governor Who ‘Never Collected Salary nor Built a House ‘ during his tenure

Outgoing Osun state governor, Rauf Aregbesola has spoken extensively about his administration as governor of the state , making some claims in the process.

“The State feeds me, fuels my car and covers my other expenses. This is why I see no reason to earn a salary.
I have no house save the one I built before I became governor of Osun” he tweeted.

The outgoing governor also said that he has not bank account anywhere in the world even as governor of the state.

I have not earned a dime in salary since I became governor and I do not intend to so do. “

While speaking about his successor who is expected to take over on November 27, he described him as a very cool man with no swagger of his own calbre
“Gboyega Oyetola is a cool, calm and brilliant goal getter, but he is not a radical like me. He does not have my swagger but he is an extremely cerebral human being.” he said refering to Mr Oyetola.

The eight year tenure of Mr Aregbesola was filled with controversies and difficulty in paying workers’ salaries .

https://excelmagazineinternational.com/2018/11/17/meet-nigerian-governor-who-never-collected-salary-nor-built-a-house-during-his-tenure/
na waoh Bidobado some politicians can lie ehn shocked

Re: Rauf Aregbesola: 'I Never Collected Salary, Never Built A House As A Governor' by neighbourhud: 7:48pm On Nov 17, 2018
It's unfortunate that this administration takes delight in insulting us with impunity. If this pathetic lier never cared for his salaries, what was he doing there for those miserable years? His tenure, no doubt, put a lot of unbearable hardship on the citizens and he still has the guts to come out with such lie... Now, I know APC is synonymous with lies.

1 Like

Re: Rauf Aregbesola: 'I Never Collected Salary, Never Built A House As A Governor' by neighbourhud: 7:52pm On Nov 17, 2018
brojoshua:
You tried and did well, but not many Nigerians see the good things you did. Why? Because most Nigerians don't know the difference between a discipline man who is offering selfish service to the people and god father of criminals who also want all Nigerians money into their pockets. Nigerians don't value people of integrity and who offer selfish service to them. Nigerians love criminal and looting leaders and false pastors rather than faithful and true ones because most of us Nigerians are evil and corrupt ourselves

Thank you brother Joshua or should we call you evangelist Joshua...

Could you please tell us his achievements?

Remember to include the numerous salaries owed.
Re: Rauf Aregbesola: 'I Never Collected Salary, Never Built A House As A Governor' by ofuonyebi: 7:54pm On Nov 17, 2018
is that an excuse why you used all the peoples money to do opon ifa?

and you suffered the innocent workers of the state for 8-years..

govt is doing everything to make you live a paradise on earth....but u 4got that it is not so with the hapless workers....shame to u onirungbon!
Re: Rauf Aregbesola: 'I Never Collected Salary, Never Built A House As A Governor' by emmanuelzi(m): 7:56pm On Nov 17, 2018
Otunbalarry:

lilahi la rojiuna
Re: Rauf Aregbesola: 'I Never Collected Salary, Never Built A House As A Governor' by Austinoiz(m): 7:57pm On Nov 17, 2018
When I opened this thread,I thought I'd see a human being...what a huge disappointment after checking out the name!
Re: Rauf Aregbesola: 'I Never Collected Salary, Never Built A House As A Governor' by chiedozie198100: 8:05pm On Nov 17, 2018
So that's the reason he refused to pay workers salary?
Re: Rauf Aregbesola: 'I Never Collected Salary, Never Built A House As A Governor' by wisdomkid: 8:09pm On Nov 17, 2018
lathrowinger:
Yeah, he is right

Ogbeni,his personal account manager.. grin Your mumu no get duplicate.
Re: Rauf Aregbesola: 'I Never Collected Salary, Never Built A House As A Governor' by meeky007(m): 8:12pm On Nov 17, 2018
olucomf:
Wow.. Second In Command. Samsung Galaxy Note 4 (Screen) 4 Sale 25k . 09081590182
how much
Re: Rauf Aregbesola: 'I Never Collected Salary, Never Built A House As A Governor' by omhor(f): 8:27pm On Nov 17, 2018
Tufiakwa!!!
Re: Rauf Aregbesola: 'I Never Collected Salary, Never Built A House As A Governor' by Charmingpet: 8:46pm On Nov 17, 2018
You can say that to the morons like you.
Re: Rauf Aregbesola: 'I Never Collected Salary, Never Built A House As A Governor' by Pat081: 8:54pm On Nov 17, 2018
If u can take an oath maybe with gun or anything dat u re saying d truth and I will believe u
Re: Rauf Aregbesola: 'I Never Collected Salary, Never Built A House As A Governor' by Adasun(m): 9:12pm On Nov 17, 2018
olucomf:
Wow.. Second In Command. Samsung Galaxy Note 4 (Screen) 4 Sale 25k . 09081590182
what is wrong with it?
Re: Rauf Aregbesola: 'I Never Collected Salary, Never Built A House As A Governor' by Solomon799(m): 9:45pm On Nov 17, 2018
lolzzzzzzzzz.....!!!!!....! Lolzzzzzzzzz.....!!!!!....! Lolzzzzzzzzz.....!!!!!....! see dis one who u think say u de lie See ur bear bear like poor man tooth brush Olosho
Re: Rauf Aregbesola: 'I Never Collected Salary, Never Built A House As A Governor' by thewise18: 9:55pm On Nov 17, 2018
Honestly speaking all Apc Members are professional liars. If Aregbe could say that, me self my grandma Na virgin and Na truth I dey talk
Re: Rauf Aregbesola: 'I Never Collected Salary, Never Built A House As A Governor' by CaesarDon(m): 9:59pm On Nov 17, 2018
Aregbesola is probably the most callous govenor Osun state has ever had

He was named amongst the top 10 govenors that massively looted his state (CNN report)

I schooled in Osun state so I know how he slashed workers salaries and refused to pay under the guise of ridiculous road contract fees

His Oyes programe is probably the dumbest program I've heard of, (paying graduates to cut grass IN A FOREST!!!)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Buhari Shocks Longtime Friend, Rejects His Trailer Of Rams As Sallah Gift / Governor Shettima Orders Bet9ja, Nairabet Agents To Leave Borno State / Lauretta Onochie: Sowore Faked His Re-Arrest In Order To Give DSS A Bad Name

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.