Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,931 members, 7,863,289 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 02:33 PM

Ahmed Musa Wins Nigerian Footballer Of The Year Award - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Ahmed Musa Wins Nigerian Footballer Of The Year Award (29871 Views)

Musa Wins 100th Nigeria Cap In Central African Republic World Cup Qualifier / Ahmed Musa Wins League Title With His Club In Saudi Arabia / Ahmed Musa Wins Nairaland Nigerian Football Fans Player Of The Year! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ahmed Musa Wins Nigerian Footballer Of The Year Award by Nobody: 6:51pm On Nov 17, 2018
Excelboi:
Ahmed Musa, congrats... Meanwhile, Buhari till 2023.... Atiku should not waste his money. No chance. cheesy

lol really

you must be good at forecasting
Re: Ahmed Musa Wins Nigerian Footballer Of The Year Award by DAVE41(m): 6:51pm On Nov 17, 2018
the only good news we here from the north
Re: Ahmed Musa Wins Nigerian Footballer Of The Year Award by princfred(m): 6:57pm On Nov 17, 2018
The guy deserve. Always hustling for the team. Good award to inspire others.
Re: Ahmed Musa Wins Nigerian Footballer Of The Year Award by KevinDein: 7:05pm On Nov 17, 2018
DAVE41:
the only good news we here from the north
Which good news do you hear form the south, LMAO
Re: Ahmed Musa Wins Nigerian Footballer Of The Year Award by Adewunmibaba(m): 7:09pm On Nov 17, 2018
landmark86:
Musa issa goa
Nigeria issa goal
Buhari issa goal
APC issa goal

I love Nigeria
Re: Ahmed Musa Wins Nigerian Footballer Of The Year Award by innobets(m): 7:10pm On Nov 17, 2018
Who dey drag the award with am??
Re: Ahmed Musa Wins Nigerian Footballer Of The Year Award by karllemah44(m): 7:11pm On Nov 17, 2018
Aboki99:

Child of hate. Ipob means hate.
Every one ..has his own opinion you know?
Re: Ahmed Musa Wins Nigerian Footballer Of The Year Award by Jogotai1: 7:38pm On Nov 17, 2018
Congratulations to you. I will not forget your goals (brace) against Iceland at Russia 2018
Re: Ahmed Musa Wins Nigerian Footballer Of The Year Award by kenzysmith: 7:58pm On Nov 17, 2018
Gernot roah has done well those of you insulting him are not different from the racists we have there in Europe ur so called saisai have not even qualify u for wafu tornament talk less of cup of nation
Re: Ahmed Musa Wins Nigerian Footballer Of The Year Award by boyejo: 8:05pm On Nov 17, 2018
Awarding best Nigerian player to a Nigerian playing outside the shore of this country is totally wrong. Best Nigerian player should go to a Nigerian playing the local league. It is a great disservice for people playing the local league.

Same should be for African footballer of the year, it should be for players playing in the African league.

When did you hear about Messi wining South American footballer of the year?
Re: Ahmed Musa Wins Nigerian Footballer Of The Year Award by Positivepoint(m): 8:06pm On Nov 17, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Quite undeserved if you ask me.
Etebo deserves this.

Pls name any Igbo player that achieved what Musa did in any world cup
Re: Ahmed Musa Wins Nigerian Footballer Of The Year Award by jafol(m): 8:27pm On Nov 17, 2018
With all the igbo players that went na d only hausa man in their team won footballer of the year...when there r plenty igbos biafrans there is always failure grin grin support them at ur own peril. No wonder obafemi Martin's ddnt follow them, he probably knows they r tribalistic morons. In 1994 world cup, there was different ethnicities in the team and see how all of them made us proud. I think there need to be a change to this biafran team
Re: Ahmed Musa Wins Nigerian Footballer Of The Year Award by godwon01(m): 9:18pm On Nov 17, 2018
Ahmed Musa need to come back to Europe. He doesn't deserve playing in Saudi Arabia. He was just unlucky at Leicester club. His problem started when he scored two classic goals against Bacelonia club during pre season in 2016. English press didn't want him to succeed becouse of Vardy.
Re: Ahmed Musa Wins Nigerian Footballer Of The Year Award by olaolaking: 9:44pm On Nov 17, 2018
Hausa amaka
Re: Ahmed Musa Wins Nigerian Footballer Of The Year Award by Pacesetter123(m): 10:17pm On Nov 17, 2018
He deserve it
Re: Ahmed Musa Wins Nigerian Footballer Of The Year Award by ahamonyeka(m): 10:35pm On Nov 17, 2018
well deserve
Re: Ahmed Musa Wins Nigerian Footballer Of The Year Award by lowaist101: 12:12am On Nov 18, 2018
tkshittu1:
1. If ur boy friend says "I will marry you at
the right time". Ask him if he has ever seen a
wrong time. Has he ever seen 10:65 p.m
2. Dat moment u want to leave the library
but you can't because the pple u met are still
reading.Father lord...
3. Nothing like romance on my wedding
night ooooo..... We will sit down and count
our money discuss about the pple dat ate
more than one plate. So future husband take
note
4. We fail exam no mean say we be Olodo..
Wetin we read no come out nioooo...
5. You will enter a boutique & see ur salary
boldly written on just one pair of shoe.
Poverty u are a bastard
6. Blessed are those guys that have no girl
friend for they shall enjoy their pocket
money.abi no be so
7. Some ladies be like..... I need a man that
will open the door and show me where to
sit.... A man that can stand by my side and
handle a lot of cash!! Come to think of it
aren't all this qualities of a bus conductor?
No be me talk am ooooo.....
8. On judgment day I will be wearing Nigeria
flag to notify Jesus that I can't be in hell
twice.
9. Junior caught his dad red handed wit
their maid.
Dad: take this 200 and don't tell ur mum pls
Junior: but dad this is not fair, mum gave me
500 when I caught her with the gate man
and 1000 when I caught with the driver.....
Ooh dad add something pls.....
11. Even your boo get a boo..... Any DJ that
plays that song on my wedding day is joking
with his balance.
12. One time in high skul I was dozing
in a science lesson. The teacher from no
where asked me...
What is the unit of power equivalent to joule
per second?
Me: What?
Teacher : clap for him.... Its called a watt
My dear that is when I know that miracles
still exist.
#Good_Evening

Good one
Re: Ahmed Musa Wins Nigerian Footballer Of The Year Award by luxiesagripro: 1:03am On Nov 18, 2018
It is well deserved.
Re: Ahmed Musa Wins Nigerian Footballer Of The Year Award by nurusystem(m): 4:47am On Nov 18, 2018
Musa congrats and Good luck to Atikulate group as they will campaign and lose woefully to Buhari...
Re: Ahmed Musa Wins Nigerian Footballer Of The Year Award by kobabe(m): 6:19am On Nov 18, 2018
Well deserved
Re: Ahmed Musa Wins Nigerian Footballer Of The Year Award by Abeycity93: 6:23am On Nov 18, 2018
landmark86:
Musa issa goal Nigeria issa goal Buhari issa goal APC issa goal

I love Nigeria
Only enemies of Nigeria will share this. Pigs
Re: Ahmed Musa Wins Nigerian Footballer Of The Year Award by kobabe(m): 6:26am On Nov 18, 2018
M

Re: Ahmed Musa Wins Nigerian Footballer Of The Year Award by OKUCHI11(m): 6:39am On Nov 18, 2018
tkshittu1:
1. If ur boy friend says "I will marry you at
the right time". Ask him if he has ever seen a
wrong time. Has he ever seen 10:65 p.m
2. Dat moment u want to leave the library
but you can't because the pple u met are still
reading.Father lord...
3. Nothing like romance on my wedding
night ooooo..... We will sit down and count
our money discuss about the pple dat ate
more than one plate. So future husband take
note
4. We fail exam no mean say we be Olodo..
Wetin we read no come out nioooo...
5. You will enter a boutique & see ur salary
boldly written on just one pair of shoe.
Poverty u are a bastard
6. Blessed are those guys that have no girl
friend for they shall enjoy their pocket
money.abi no be so
7. Some ladies be like..... I need a man that
will open the door and show me where to
sit.... A man that can stand by my side and
handle a lot of cash!! Come to think of it
aren't all this qualities of a bus conductor?
No be me talk am ooooo.....
8. On judgment day I will be wearing Nigeria
flag to notify Jesus that I can't be in hell
twice.
9. Junior caught his dad red handed wit
their maid.
Dad: take this 200 and don't tell ur mum pls
Junior: but dad this is not fair, mum gave me
500 when I caught her with the gate man
and 1000 when I caught with the driver.....
Ooh dad add something pls.....
11. Even your boo get a boo..... Any DJ that
plays that song on my wedding day is joking
with his balance.
12. One time in high skul I was dozing
in a science lesson. The teacher from no
where asked me...
What is the unit of power equivalent to joule
per second?
Me: What?
Teacher : clap for him.... Its called a watt
My dear that is when I know that miracles
still exist.
#Good_Evening
Re: Ahmed Musa Wins Nigerian Footballer Of The Year Award by onuowu78: 8:23am On Nov 18, 2018
bro...work more hard
Re: Ahmed Musa Wins Nigerian Footballer Of The Year Award by Maghan37: 9:14am On Nov 18, 2018
Congrats man well deserved
Re: Ahmed Musa Wins Nigerian Footballer Of The Year Award by Amaechi5(m): 10:27pm On Nov 18, 2018
Nigeria footballer of the year, seems like first time i'm hearing such.

Download and play GTA 5 Los Angeles Crimes on your smartphone https://zpykiostech.com/gta-5-los-angeles-crimes/

(1) (2) (Reply)

11 Capped Super Eagles Players Born In Europe Playing Under Rohr / Vincent Enyeama, Nwankwo, Okocha, Adepoju, Eguavon, Shorunmu Pictured Together / Army Team Loses Football Match In Kaduna As Violence Breaks Out. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.