Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,495 members, 7,819,804 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:04 AM

I Did Not Collect Salary For Eight Years As Governor, Claims Aregbesola - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Did Not Collect Salary For Eight Years As Governor, Claims Aregbesola (287 Views)

We Don’t Collect Salary Before Dismissal - Viral Two Ex Police Officer Cries Out / Femi Gbajabiamila: Why I Did Not Collect Certificate Of Return / UN Reopens Abuja Building Eight Years After Boko Haram Bombing (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Did Not Collect Salary For Eight Years As Governor, Claims Aregbesola by jydeskill1(m): 2:44pm On Nov 17, 2018
The outgoing governor of Osun State, Rauf Aregbesola, has said that he did not earn salaries throughout the eight years of his administration.

Aregbesola disclosed this during an interactive session tagged ‘Ogbeni Till Day Break’ on Saturday in Osogbo.

The governor said since it was the state that was feeding him, fueling his cars and provided him with accommodation, there was no need for him to be paid.

Aregbesola also said that he did not have bank accounts any part of the world.

He said, “I have not collected salaries since I became the governor of the state.

“The state feeds me, fuels my car and provided me accommodation. With all these, I don’t need money.

more gist:
https://punchng.com/i-did-not-collect-salary-for-eight-years-as-governor-claims-aregbesola/
Re: I Did Not Collect Salary For Eight Years As Governor, Claims Aregbesola by socialmediaman: 2:49pm On Nov 17, 2018
Don’t be surprised that some people in Osun State will believe this.

Same way some people Buhari’s lies even when he has impoverished them
Re: I Did Not Collect Salary For Eight Years As Governor, Claims Aregbesola by chiangwar: 3:04pm On Nov 17, 2018
Yes is truth you did not need money but you should as well know that person who is under you
he or she need the money more than you can imagine
Before you came to power the people of Osun State thought
you could be one they waiting for but it turn be disappointing

socialmediaman:
Re: I Did Not Collect Salary For Eight Years As Governor, Claims Aregbesola by JudasNaCarrot: 3:11pm On Nov 17, 2018
What will you do with the crump when you have hundreds of millions of dollars hidden in your Shokoto.

Thieves!

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Journalism Is A Big Joke....respect To Delegiwa / These People Are Wierd I Swear... Alert Tukulor Propaganda / [BREAKING] Prince Charles, Princess Camilla Arrive Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.