Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,741 members, 7,817,047 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:46 AM

Tsunami Will Soon Hit Northern Nigeria - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tsunami Will Soon Hit Northern Nigeria (941 Views)

2023: “Tsunami Will Hit APC” Ex-gov Declares, Vows To End Ruling Party’ / APC To Members: Buhari Tsunami Won’t Work In 2023 / Lord Frederick Lugard With Northern Nigeria Emirs In London, 1934 (Throwback Pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tsunami Will Soon Hit Northern Nigeria by Binikingdowm: 2:51pm On Nov 17, 2018
cheesy I've said it over and over again, the north will be divided.

Pdp won when they zone it to the north. There are some big wigs that win decamp December-january period...

I won't argue I'm just watching grin

2 Likes

Re: Tsunami Will Soon Hit Northern Nigeria by Cajal(m): 3:01pm On Nov 17, 2018
Binikingdowm:

Pdp won when they zone it to the north. There are some big wigs that win decamp December-january period...

....day dreaming
Mention one consistent achievement of PDP.. in 16years
And One consistent achievement of APC.. in 3.5years..
Tsunami ko Tornado ni
Nigeria democracy is the worst thing ever happened to NIGERIANS

5 Likes

Re: Tsunami Will Soon Hit Northern Nigeria by dheilaw1(m): 3:17pm On Nov 17, 2018
beer parlour talks... beer don enter body

1 Like

Re: Tsunami Will Soon Hit Northern Nigeria by shukuokukobambi: 3:22pm On Nov 17, 2018
Binikingdowm:

Are you not the same guy peddling the mumu tale that Buhari appointed his daughter as chairman of NNPC? Is that the story you and Atiku will go and share in the north?
Re: Tsunami Will Soon Hit Northern Nigeria by modath(f): 3:25pm On Nov 17, 2018
Binikingdowm:

You are so full of delusion win & it also looks like you type as you pronounce words.. cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Saraki Is A Traitor / Pictures Of Scanty-lagos This December / See How Nigerians Reacts After Atiku Checks Into Trump Inter. Hotel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.