Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,086 members, 7,818,258 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:20 AM

I Did Not Earn Salary For Eight Years – Aregbesola - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Did Not Earn Salary For Eight Years – Aregbesola (393 Views)

FIRS Retires All Directors Who Have Served For Eight Years / UN Reopens Abuja Building Eight Years After Boko Haram Bombing (Pics) / Taiwo Akinwunmi Placed On N500k Monthly Salary For Life (Designed Nigeria Flag) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Did Not Earn Salary For Eight Years – Aregbesola by Nobody: 3:30pm On Nov 17, 2018
During an interactive programme tagged ‘Ogbeni Till Day Break’ on Saturday, November 17, 2018 in Osogbo, the outgoing governor of Osun, Rauf Aregbesola said he did not take any salaries for the eight years of his administration.

According to 
the governor, it was not necessary for him to take any salary since it was the state that was feeding him, fueling his cars and providing him with accomodation.

The governor also said that he does not have any bank account anywhere in the world.

”I have not collected salaries since I became the governor of the state”, the governor said.

“The state feeds me, fuels my car and provides me accommodation. With all these, I don’t need money”, he also said

The governor also said he has no house except the one he built before he became the governor of Osun State; and he challenged anyone to prove him otherwise.

Aregbesola,who will be handing over to the governor-elect, Alhaji Gboyega Oyetola on Nov. 27, said he would vacate the Government House by Monday , Nov. 19.

He said the decision to leave the Government House earlier, was to give his successor enough time to do necessary renovations.

He says he has no regrets being a governor.

Source: https://businessvillage.com.ng/i-did-not-earn-salary-for-eight-years-aregbesola/

Re: I Did Not Earn Salary For Eight Years – Aregbesola by nzeobi(m): 3:40pm On Nov 17, 2018
you refused to pay salaries but rather focused borrowing so as to collect kick backs from contractors while increasing debt burden on the state.
Re: I Did Not Earn Salary For Eight Years – Aregbesola by Beremx(f): 3:43pm On Nov 17, 2018
Se oro ni yen?

But you chop money na!
Re: I Did Not Earn Salary For Eight Years – Aregbesola by selfwife(f): 3:46pm On Nov 17, 2018
the feeding allowance, wardrobe allowance, transportation allowance and every other thing the government has provided for you should be exactly 18,000 naira(the minimum wage)monthly. am I right? Oga You are deceiving yourself not me.
Re: I Did Not Earn Salary For Eight Years – Aregbesola by Blackfire(m): 4:10pm On Nov 17, 2018
Just negodu ....

A whole Grandpa/ Alfa teblic telling gangatum of ignoramus lies.
Re: I Did Not Earn Salary For Eight Years – Aregbesola by Wiseandtrue(f): 7:17pm On Nov 17, 2018
baaayloe:

I have not collected salaries since I became the governor of the state”, the governor said.

Source: https://businessvillage.com.ng/i-did-not-earn-salary-for-eight-years-aregbesola/
Keep deceiving yourself undecided what about the one you store in your offshore account!

1 Like

Re: I Did Not Earn Salary For Eight Years – Aregbesola by magoo10(m): 7:56pm On Nov 17, 2018
Zombie tales
Ogbeni you earned by looting

(1) (Reply)

Elections: FG Orders Security Agencies To Begin Search Of Private Jets, Passenge / Why We’re Backing Atiku / Akwa ibom Assembly Crisis: Sacked Lawmakers Elect ‘new Speaker’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.