Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,990 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:15 AM

Kwara State Will Never Bow To Tinubu, Saraki Vows - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kwara State Will Never Bow To Tinubu, Saraki Vows (2933 Views)

2023 Poll: Peter Obi Leads Atiku, Tinubu, Saraki By A Wide Margin (Pic) / Muslim-Muslim ticket: I am proud of my role in stopping Tinubu –Saraki / Tinubu: 'Saraki, Tambuwal Left APC For Fear Of Buhari' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kwara State Will Never Bow To Tinubu, Saraki Vows by Naijaalive(m): 4:25pm On Nov 17, 2018

Senate President Bukola Saraki has vowed that Kwara State will never take instructions from godfathers in Lagos State.

The Senate President was heard saying this in an audio clip while addressing the Peoples Democratic Party members recently.

The audio, was first posted by blogger, Kayode Ogundamisi, on his official Twitter handle.

Although he did not mention the name of the Lagos-based APC stalwart, Asiwaju Bola Tinubu, supporters were heard shouting Tinubu’s name in the background.

Saraki said, “If you don’t even want Bukola, bring someone from Kwara and empower him. They don’t want that. Rather, they want you to be going to Lagos to get instructions. If I am the only one that remains in this party, I will remain and fight to the last.

“In politics, we are in the top three; to tell us to leave our ward and be going to Lagos to take instruction? Don’t be stupid.

“Let us not forfeit our number one position for someone that will be going to Lagos to receive instructions. Never! It cannot happen. We are the ones that will repair things ourselves.”

https://all-gists..com/2018/11/kwara-will-never-bow-to-lagos-politicians-saraki-vows.html

1 Like

Re: Kwara State Will Never Bow To Tinubu, Saraki Vows by FlyoruB: 4:39pm On Nov 17, 2018
Things must be getting really tough and desperate for Saraki, for him to be taking shots at Tinubu to maintain his hold and relevance in his own state. lipsrsealed

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kwara State Will Never Bow To Tinubu, Saraki Vows by chiangwar: 5:00pm On Nov 17, 2018
But remember Tinubu is not God, also Tinubu has no say in Kwara State.

FlyoruB:
Things must be really getting tough and desperate for Saraki, for him to be taking shots at Tinubu to maintain his hold and relevance in his own state. lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Kwara State Will Never Bow To Tinubu, Saraki Vows by Kennedy94(m): 5:09pm On Nov 17, 2018
not today and it won't happen

2 Likes

Re: Kwara State Will Never Bow To Tinubu, Saraki Vows by capitalzero: 5:11pm On Nov 17, 2018
the truth is that tinubu can spend billion of naira to embarrass Saraki in kwara election. let us wait and see.
Re: Kwara State Will Never Bow To Tinubu, Saraki Vows by ImperialYoruba: 5:21pm On Nov 17, 2018
I have never in history of Nigeria heard or seen a non-elected private citizen command fears in the heart of those elected into government like Tinubu is a nightmare feared by those in govt. I swear! Obasanjo may perharps come close.

Its usually other way around. Private citizens fear the reach and power of govt.

See as Senate President dey fear private citizen Tinubu. This one pass me o.

19 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Kwara State Will Never Bow To Tinubu, Saraki Vows by Basic123: 5:45pm On Nov 17, 2018
ImperialYoruba:
I have never in history of Nigeria heard or seen a non-elected private citizen command fears in the heart of those elected into government like Tinubu is a nightmare feared by those in govt. I swear! Obasanjo may perharps come close.

Its usually other way around. Private citizens fear the reach and power of govt.

Seriously!

sometimes I think if Tinubu cap is a jazz.
Many politicians in Nigeria are at one time on the other express their fear towards him or blame their misfortune on him!

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kwara State Will Never Bow To Tinubu, Saraki Vows by SolutionMee: 6:01pm On Nov 17, 2018
cheesy
Never!
We'll rather rescue Lagosians.
Re: Kwara State Will Never Bow To Tinubu, Saraki Vows by Firgemachar: 6:05pm On Nov 17, 2018
O doju e!

3 Likes

Re: Kwara State Will Never Bow To Tinubu, Saraki Vows by Nobody: 6:05pm On Nov 17, 2018
Basic123:

Seriously!

sometimes I think if Tinubu cap is a jazz.
Many politicians in Nigeria are at one time on the other express their fear towards him or blame their misfortune on him!
Not jazz but he knows how to play d game

6 Likes

Re: Kwara State Will Never Bow To Tinubu, Saraki Vows by landmark86: 6:24pm On Nov 17, 2018
The downfall of Saraki begins today with Kwarabyelection, I see APC winning.
Kwarans for APC

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kwara State Will Never Bow To Tinubu, Saraki Vows by Blue3k(m): 6:45pm On Nov 17, 2018
ImperialYoruba:

Tinabu is the real life Petyr Baelish.

7 Likes

Re: Kwara State Will Never Bow To Tinubu, Saraki Vows by Wiseandtrue(f): 7:36pm On Nov 17, 2018
Naijaalive:

Saraki said, “If you don’t even want Bukola, bring someone from Kwara and empower him. They don’t want that. Rather, they want you to be going to Lagos to get instructions. If I am the only one that remains in this party, I will remain and fight to the last.
https://all-gists..com/2018/11/kwara-will-never-bow-to-lagos-politicians-saraki-vows.html
Saraki, pull the Senate President election on him!

Show him once again!!!

Once again, APC and PDP are solidly behind you!

2 Likes

Re: Kwara State Will Never Bow To Tinubu, Saraki Vows by Princejeru(m): 7:48pm On Nov 17, 2018
At least Asiwaju is an ojulowo omo kwara but bukky is not so start packing ur bags and leave kwara alone because this is not ur father property

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kwara State Will Never Bow To Tinubu, Saraki Vows by alizma: 8:11pm On Nov 17, 2018
(if I am the only person remaining in this party, I will stay and fight to the last). this is evidence that saraki has seen his defeat in his own town but as a man, it is honorable to die in war front than to die on top of a woman

4 Likes

Re: Kwara State Will Never Bow To Tinubu, Saraki Vows by Igbokid: 8:24pm On Nov 17, 2018
JAGABAN be giving them headaches

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kwara State Will Never Bow To Tinubu, Saraki Vows by MetaPhysical: 8:25pm On Nov 17, 2018
Naijaalive:

Senate President Bukola Saraki has vowed that Kwara State will never take instructions from godfathers in Lagos State.

The Senate President was heard saying this in an audio clip while addressing the Peoples Democratic Party members recently.

The audio, was first posted by blogger, Kayode Ogundamisi, on his official Twitter handle.

Although he did not mention the name of the Lagos-based APC stalwart, Asiwaju Bola Tinubu, supporters were heard shouting Tinubu’s name in the background.

“In politics, we are in the top three; to tell us to leave our ward and be going to Lagos to take instruction? Don’t be stupid.

“Let us not forfeit our number one position for someone that will be going to Lagos to receive instructions. Never! It cannot happen. We are the ones that will repair things ourselves.”

Has anyone been to Ilorin recently? The city is static! Things are same way today as they were 15yrs ago. Kwara was created in 1967. A child born in that year is not developmentally static and stuck in same stage of development that he was 15yrs ago, he/she has made progressive improvements to better life and position itself as model for those coming behind. The same should be expected for Kwara but unfortunately, and sadly, it has not grown. Newer states created just few years ago are ahead of Kwara. So when Saraki says Kwara is 3rd in the nation he is not serious.... Can we say Katsina is 1st in the nation?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kwara State Will Never Bow To Tinubu, Saraki Vows by MetaPhysical: 8:27pm On Nov 17, 2018
FlyoruB:
Things must be getting really tough and desperate for Saraki, for him to be taking shots at Tinubu to maintain his hold and relevance in his own state. lipsrsealed

ImperialYoruba:

1 Like

Re: Kwara State Will Never Bow To Tinubu, Saraki Vows by raumdeuter: 8:34pm On Nov 17, 2018
Tinubu no dey even answer them, thats the painful part

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kwara State Will Never Bow To Tinubu, Saraki Vows by Corrinthians(m): 8:42pm On Nov 17, 2018
ImperialYoruba:

3 Likes

Re: Kwara State Will Never Bow To Tinubu, Saraki Vows by Dbrave1(m): 9:16pm On Nov 17, 2018
so this idiot can voice out
Re: Kwara State Will Never Bow To Tinubu, Saraki Vows by Nobody: 9:59pm On Nov 17, 2018
SolutionMee:
cheesy Never! We'll rather rescue Lagosians.
Bro, please who is winning the Kwara bye-election?

1 Like

Re: Kwara State Will Never Bow To Tinubu, Saraki Vows by Nobody: 10:05pm On Nov 17, 2018
Blue3k:

Tinabu is the real life Petyr Baelish.
The man is a political dinosaur.
I admire his political sagacity and his brilliance in the subject of leadership.

He doesn't need to be in Kwara to intimidate Saraki, all he needs is his one time loyal student, Lai Mohammed to do the dirty work.

But come to think of it, there is hardly any Yoruba speaking state that Tinubu doesn't have a structure.

Kwara was out of his grip until Saraki threw down the gauntlet few years ago and no he's having a nightmare when a real opponent is facing him.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Asari Blows His Top Again! Called Igbos Ijaw Slaves!! / Joe Biden On Endsars Protest / Anambra Kidnapped Lawmaker Okoye Beheaded By IPOB UGM

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.