Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,130 members, 7,811,193 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:55 AM

Tonto Dikeh Shares Tips On Relationship To Save One From Stress And Heartaches - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tonto Dikeh Shares Tips On Relationship To Save One From Stress And Heartaches (18053 Views)

Tonto Dikeh Shares Beautiful Cleavage-baring Pictures / Tonto Dikeh Shares Hot Bikini Photos / Tonto Dikeh Shares Photo Of Her Office (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tonto Dikeh Shares Tips On Relationship To Save One From Stress And Heartaches by SarcasticGenius(m): 5:41pm On Nov 17, 2018
Tonto Dike giving relationship advice is like Majek Fashek giving advice on how to give up drug addiction.

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Shares Tips On Relationship To Save One From Stress And Heartaches by paparazzi1987(m): 5:41pm On Nov 17, 2018
weyrey sombori grin
Re: Tonto Dikeh Shares Tips On Relationship To Save One From Stress And Heartaches by saintol(m): 5:44pm On Nov 17, 2018
Relationship tips that could not save her. hmmm!!!
Re: Tonto Dikeh Shares Tips On Relationship To Save One From Stress And Heartaches by Trendishine: 5:46pm On Nov 17, 2018
SixDividedByTwo:
well, she's no longer with Churchill, so... i believe she has.
defender of d universe.. U sure say no be tontoh dike be dis.. Lol... Na Wa o, some ppl can be so enfontry crazy ...tontoh again?....shes actually really concerned about d impression d public have about her, after all d drama, so shes running really hard on d pedal of damage control..but yet more n more farther from, d face saving..she started all d recording n publicity in quite a very awry pattern...dats y wen u tell girls make dem bring their head down get sense, dem tink say d world dey rotate around their anus.....it tells u how hellbent opinionated some ladies can be..i call it ignorance, instead.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Shares Tips On Relationship To Save One From Stress And Heartaches by Silentscreamer(f): 5:47pm On Nov 17, 2018
I blame churchill. He has turned this one into a relationship expert.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Shares Tips On Relationship To Save One From Stress And Heartaches by Rextizzle(m): 5:48pm On Nov 17, 2018
SixDividedByTwo:
she's so right.

but Nl guys will be in here to bash her in any second now.
She should advise herself first. grin

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Shares Tips On Relationship To Save One From Stress And Heartaches by DANIEL968: 5:48pm On Nov 17, 2018
babe you fine oh. by now I think that your man they enjoy you more for bed.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Shares Tips On Relationship To Save One From Stress And Heartaches by AuroraB(f): 5:49pm On Nov 17, 2018
atikulated2019:
don't try to save me when you can't save yourself or Jubril by the way

Teacher: What do u do after school?
1st Student: I go to buy weed from Fasco.
2nd Student: I always buy cigarettes from Fasco
3rd Student: I go to buy Ogogoro from Fasco.
4th Student: I stay at home & do my homework.
Teacher: You are a great student, I hereby appoint you the
class prefect, you are a good example to other students.
What's your name again?
4th Student: Fasco
!
Sh!t!!! grin angry
Re: Tonto Dikeh Shares Tips On Relationship To Save One From Stress And Heartaches by itchie: 5:52pm On Nov 17, 2018
How a woman who failed woefully in her own relationship is giving relationship tips is beyond me. Can the blind lead the blind?
Re: Tonto Dikeh Shares Tips On Relationship To Save One From Stress And Heartaches by olucomf: 6:04pm On Nov 17, 2018
Samsung Galaxy Note4 (Screen) available 4 Sale 25k. 09081590182
Re: Tonto Dikeh Shares Tips On Relationship To Save One From Stress And Heartaches by princfred(m): 6:07pm On Nov 17, 2018
I love Tonto's mind. Learning the positive from her negative and sharing not minding that low IQ people will bash her for her supposed misfortune instead of objectively appraising her advise. Really need someone like her for something sweet.

Did she add avoid a Yoruba demon if there is anything like that?
Re: Tonto Dikeh Shares Tips On Relationship To Save One From Stress And Heartaches by buta971: 6:08pm On Nov 17, 2018
olosho dey give person advice
Re: Tonto Dikeh Shares Tips On Relationship To Save One From Stress And Heartaches by princfred(m): 6:13pm On Nov 17, 2018
itchie:
How a woman who failed woefully in her own relationship is giving relationship tips is beyond me. Can the blind lead the blind?
She was blind now she sees and is kind hearted enough to want to use her experience to improve others. Is that a crime in your village?

So if a former prisoner tells you jot to commit crime so you don't end up in prison, you will instead of appraise the advice, bash him. What a poor orientation.
Spits
Re: Tonto Dikeh Shares Tips On Relationship To Save One From Stress And Heartaches by Johnmattee(m): 6:23pm On Nov 17, 2018
experience is the best teacher. grin
Re: Tonto Dikeh Shares Tips On Relationship To Save One From Stress And Heartaches by tivta(m): 6:25pm On Nov 17, 2018
SIMPLYkush:
I have said it b4, I must fuvck this girl, even if it means killing my girlfriend

Your girlfriend deserves better than you
Re: Tonto Dikeh Shares Tips On Relationship To Save One From Stress And Heartaches by shineeye1: 6:30pm On Nov 17, 2018
SIMPLYkush:
I have said it b4, I must fuvck this girl, even if it means killing my girlfriend

And your unfortunate girlfriend will be calling you a friend!
Re: Tonto Dikeh Shares Tips On Relationship To Save One From Stress And Heartaches by flexerking(m): 6:39pm On Nov 17, 2018
SIMPLYkush:
undecided

Re: Tonto Dikeh Shares Tips On Relationship To Save One From Stress And Heartaches by jstar376(m): 6:49pm On Nov 17, 2018
how can a divorcee advice me on relationship matter? she well so?
Re: Tonto Dikeh Shares Tips On Relationship To Save One From Stress And Heartaches by Nobody: 7:38pm On Nov 17, 2018
Why it is hard for Nigerians to decipher a simple write up?

Tonto must be reading a book on relationship and she posted what can be helpful to other in her shoes...and all ya mocking her.

Remember no one is perfect and not even U
Re: Tonto Dikeh Shares Tips On Relationship To Save One From Stress And Heartaches by aprilwise(m): 7:54pm On Nov 17, 2018
Be careful when an unclad person give you cloth to wear.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Shares Tips On Relationship To Save One From Stress And Heartaches by mechanics(m): 7:55pm On Nov 17, 2018
hmmmmm, why did she not follow that before she married her former husband?
Re: Tonto Dikeh Shares Tips On Relationship To Save One From Stress And Heartaches by Nobody: 8:01pm On Nov 17, 2018
Relationshipology 101:
Never take piece of advice about a matter from someone who failed in it.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Shares Tips On Relationship To Save One From Stress And Heartaches by chiedozie198100: 9:10pm On Nov 17, 2018
SmilingMary:
Seriously? Who gave her the impetus to advice people on relationships? Just like a wheelbarrow pusher advicing Dangote on how to be rich... Gerahia

why do you have this annoying habit of always telling the truth? grin grin grin grin
Re: Tonto Dikeh Shares Tips On Relationship To Save One From Stress And Heartaches by Eaglefine(f): 1:23am On Nov 18, 2018
SIMPLYkush:

Are you owkay?
Re: Tonto Dikeh Shares Tips On Relationship To Save One From Stress And Heartaches by Kirinwa: 1:35am On Nov 18, 2018
chibike69:
cheesy

Olosho dey give relationship advise

Forget about who is giving it. She is sharing her experience and mistakes. Learn from them or make them yourself.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Shares Tips On Relationship To Save One From Stress And Heartaches by Moostee04010200(m): 7:58am On Nov 18, 2018
He
Re: Tonto Dikeh Shares Tips On Relationship To Save One From Stress And Heartaches by Candyflox(f): 9:27am On Nov 19, 2018
Don't hate the player people hate the game, tonto might be all sorts of things bt when good advice is given regardless of who gives it, i think we should consider it
Re: Tonto Dikeh Shares Tips On Relationship To Save One From Stress And Heartaches by Mryacks: 3:26pm On Nov 20, 2018
uckyboy:
Actress, Tonto Dikeh is serving us some major goals this Saturday. From the point of a relationship expert, the mum of one urges young people to be cautious before falling in love.

The award winning philanthropist also says ”red flags” should be taken seriously, as they are pointers that people usually ignore.

She wrote;

These are simple lessons which every young person needs to know and understand.

They will save you heartache and stress.

1. People will apologize. Many times over and over again. If this happens, there is a pattern there. Believe the pattern, not the 20 apologies. Ask yourself “Why so many apologies anyway?”

2. Don’t fall in love with the potential of what they can be. If you’re going to fall in love, fall in love with what they are. The potential will be an added bonus…if it ever comes.

3. A “red flag” is a warning traditionally used to warn people that danger is coming. In life we see red flags in our relationships and in our own actions. When you see that flag, do not ignore it. Examine it. Figure out what the warning is for.

No 2 is a very good point though..
Re: Tonto Dikeh Shares Tips On Relationship To Save One From Stress And Heartaches by SURElee(f): 9:47pm On Nov 20, 2018
I will rather listen to Lilian Esoro than you. Bitterness wan kill this girl finish. How many movies has she acted this year sef, all we ever hear is Tonto sounding like a broken record, if you marry e no favor you. You dust yourself and move on in peace for the betterment of your life, career and son. Kai!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Empress Njamah Experiment The Effectiveness Of Sunlight Product / Ebuka Obi-Uchendu, Kate Henshaw And Chigul In Adorable Photo / Clarence Peters Robbed Of His Equipment In Ghana

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.