Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,973 members, 7,806,830 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:49 AM

Two Able-bodied Men Seen Fighting Over Who Should First Use An ATM - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Two Able-bodied Men Seen Fighting Over Who Should First Use An ATM (45412 Views)

Vikings And Black Axee Two Able Bodied Men Killed- GRAPHIC PHOTOS / Two Men Exchange Blows Over Who Will First Use An ATM / South Africans Torture An ATM Cards Scammer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Two Able-bodied Men Seen Fighting Over Who Should First Use An ATM by Jenniferblog(f): 5:55pm On Nov 17, 2018
Two able-bodied men seen fighting over who should first use an ATM, today, in Agege, Lagos

Watch video

source :

https://www.made4naija.com/2018/11/two-able-bodied-men-seen-fighting-over-who-should-first-use-an-atm-video/

1 Share

Re: Two Able-bodied Men Seen Fighting Over Who Should First Use An ATM by SEGLIZ: 6:10pm On Nov 17, 2018
Jenniferblog:
More

op what's your drift? you post then rush down to claim the ftc. what is it with you and "more?"

10 Likes

Re: Two Able-bodied Men Seen Fighting Over Who Should First Use An ATM by DonBenny77(m): 6:39pm On Nov 17, 2018
There is frustration in the land, Buhari must go

58 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Two Able-bodied Men Seen Fighting Over Who Should First Use An ATM by LuciferDivine: 6:41pm On Nov 17, 2018
OP you are not smart, you're a learner...

I'm sure you're the lady in blue skirt trying to separate them.

You think they are fighting but its actually a planned job & the main purpose is to squeeze your boobs as much as they can.

Dem don use your head. grin grin

122 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Two Able-bodied Men Seen Fighting Over Who Should First Use An ATM by haywire07(m): 6:41pm On Nov 17, 2018
Let them keep fighting, that's Good time to make my own withdrawal

Shay dem no wan get sense ni abi *snaps finger*

1 Like

Re: Two Able-bodied Men Seen Fighting Over Who Should First Use An ATM by OgogoroFreak(m): 6:47pm On Nov 17, 2018
They don't have much in their account that's why.

1 Like

Re: Two Able-bodied Men Seen Fighting Over Who Should First Use An ATM by NwaAmaikpe: 8:11pm On Nov 17, 2018
shocked

I pity that stupid girl trying to separate them.

I learnt the hard way not to get in the way of people fighting the day Mama Ramotu almost dragged off my preek when she discovered I was actually grabbing the boobs of the other woman she was fighting with in the guise of separating them.

They both left their fight and pounced on poor NwaAmaikpe.

152 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Two Able-bodied Men Seen Fighting Over Who Should First Use An ATM by Teewhy2: 8:11pm On Nov 17, 2018
Trying to imagine Dangote and otedola fighting over how to use the atm , but no the two are friends and share business ideas with each other.
Na only people way no get money dry always fight.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Two Able-bodied Men Seen Fighting Over Who Should First Use An ATM by justdogitto: 8:11pm On Nov 17, 2018
It is buhari's fault..When the head is Bad what can the rest of the body do

3 Likes

Re: Two Able-bodied Men Seen Fighting Over Who Should First Use An ATM by comedynaija: 8:12pm On Nov 17, 2018
Iron jam Iron.
Re: Two Able-bodied Men Seen Fighting Over Who Should First Use An ATM by iphanyiuma(m): 8:12pm On Nov 17, 2018
There is hunger and anger in the land gringrin

6 Likes

Re: Two Able-bodied Men Seen Fighting Over Who Should First Use An ATM by AntiWailer: 8:12pm On Nov 17, 2018
Broke idiots
Re: Two Able-bodied Men Seen Fighting Over Who Should First Use An ATM by atikulated2019: 8:12pm On Nov 17, 2018
they practicing what the Reps and Senate do at the National Assembly
This country is a joke
Imagine having a Sudanese as a president
jubril why

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Two Able-bodied Men Seen Fighting Over Who Should First Use An ATM by Emmzy201(m): 8:12pm On Nov 17, 2018
Sense is very very far from these ones
Re: Two Able-bodied Men Seen Fighting Over Who Should First Use An ATM by tumufoo: 8:12pm On Nov 17, 2018
3 DAYS TO GO FOR THE HANDS-ON PRACTICAL TRAINING THAT WILL TRANSFORM YOUR ICT CAREER/BUSINESS

WANT TO BE THE BEST 3D ANIMATOR? THIS INTENSIVE TRAINING IN 3D ANIMATION IS THE ULTIMATE TRAINING GROUND WITHIN THREE WEEKS

Pour your creative ideas and your technical skills into a dynamic career in the fast evolving field of 3D animation where your chances to progress are only as limited as your imagination

The animation classes are intensive, hands on experiences that combine in class lectures with instructor-supervised workshops and course assignments. From the first day of classes, students can expect to start gaining hands-on experience with the animation software and skills they will require as the curriculum grows more challenging. In short, students can expect that their animation classes will be demanding, but productive, with students ultimately creating their own original 3D animations

If you want to reach your full potential as an animator, there’s no better pathway than this powerful 3 weeks 3D Program!

FEES: N25,000 - DISCOUNT FOR EARLY PAYMENT
N30,000 - PAYMENT ON TRAINING DAY

REQUIRED: Just Your Laptop and passion for Creative Designs

ITEM 7: Daily Lunch meal of real Nigerian dishes for participants – CONFIRMED!

OUR FIRM GUARANTEE: At the end of this training, we guarantee that you would be able to design 3D ANIMATIONS!
We even offer the first training day FREE for those interested to come and taste the awesome practical 3D Animations training we offer. But if after the one day free training you would like to commence the full training, you will be paying the full payment of N30,000!
THIS IS A GUARANTEE AT THE END OF THE TRAINING
Re: Two Able-bodied Men Seen Fighting Over Who Should First Use An ATM by Nobody: 8:12pm On Nov 17, 2018
Ok
Re: Two Able-bodied Men Seen Fighting Over Who Should First Use An ATM by Jh0wsef(m): 8:12pm On Nov 17, 2018
ARE YOU AN ENTREPRENEUR?

Own a small business?
Let your unique logos speak for you, at really affordable rates smiley

Re: Two Able-bodied Men Seen Fighting Over Who Should First Use An ATM by Lankybaby(f): 8:13pm On Nov 17, 2018
op,where in agege
Re: Two Able-bodied Men Seen Fighting Over Who Should First Use An ATM by tegafej(m): 8:13pm On Nov 17, 2018
There is frustration in the land

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Two Able-bodied Men Seen Fighting Over Who Should First Use An ATM by gaby(m): 8:13pm On Nov 17, 2018
I see bodies. ..yes , but still trying to find the "ables".

I dey come...

Okiemute...get me my goggles please...

5 Likes

Re: Two Able-bodied Men Seen Fighting Over Who Should First Use An ATM by dhebo(m): 8:13pm On Nov 17, 2018
Check the account balance you go pity them

2 Likes

Re: Two Able-bodied Men Seen Fighting Over Who Should First Use An ATM by slawomir: 8:13pm On Nov 17, 2018
Isoright
Re: Two Able-bodied Men Seen Fighting Over Who Should First Use An ATM by Wizklynd23(m): 8:13pm On Nov 17, 2018
Some people get problem walahi
Re: Two Able-bodied Men Seen Fighting Over Who Should First Use An ATM by tokrizy: 8:13pm On Nov 17, 2018
if I dey there them must fight well cs me I go put fire.

and last last none of dem go withdraw moni cos ATM card must don lost.

last last na BUHARI I blame sha.

funny enough na account balance dem can come check if d moni wey person promise dem don enta....

I hail 9ja...
Re: Two Able-bodied Men Seen Fighting Over Who Should First Use An ATM by visijo(m): 8:13pm On Nov 17, 2018
Nigerians....
Re: Two Able-bodied Men Seen Fighting Over Who Should First Use An ATM by ZombiePUNISHER: 8:13pm On Nov 17, 2018
It's conc frustration

Nobody is smiling in the land

Buhari has brought poverty and hardship

We are now number one in the world...

Buhari legacies

1 Like

Re: Two Able-bodied Men Seen Fighting Over Who Should First Use An ATM by ClassicMG(m): 8:14pm On Nov 17, 2018
Lankybaby:
op,where in agege
That zenith Bank at Capitol grin grin
Re: Two Able-bodied Men Seen Fighting Over Who Should First Use An ATM by Vince77(m): 8:14pm On Nov 17, 2018
This is something that will never happen in Awka. Here, they don't care who uses ATM first. You can come to the ATM and use immediately even if others are there.
Re: Two Able-bodied Men Seen Fighting Over Who Should First Use An ATM by hucienda: 8:14pm On Nov 17, 2018
Africa, Africa.
Re: Two Able-bodied Men Seen Fighting Over Who Should First Use An ATM by ZombiePUNISHER: 8:14pm On Nov 17, 2018
dhebo:
Check the account balance you go pity them

Your mind dey there
Re: Two Able-bodied Men Seen Fighting Over Who Should First Use An ATM by Grupo(m): 8:14pm On Nov 17, 2018
I'm more interested in knowing who has the portable nyansh in blue mini skirt.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Corpse Of Corper Igali Ifiemi Found By The Roadside In Lagos / CCTV Captures Armed Robber Dancing During An Operation (vid) / Man Charged With Lying-In-State Queue Sex Assaults

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.