Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,271 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:08 AM

Super Eagles Sing & Celebrate As They Qualify For #2019AFCON - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Super Eagles Sing & Celebrate As They Qualify For #2019AFCON (39718 Views)

Super Eagles Sing Praises To God After Winning 2-0 Against Liberia: Pics & Video / Super Eagles Sing And Dance To Naira Marley's 'Soapy' In The Dressing Room / Super Eagles Sing For Kanu Nwankwo In The Dressing Room As He Dances (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Super Eagles Sing & Celebrate As They Qualify For #2019AFCON by Nobody: 7:52pm On Nov 17, 2018
Samunique:
I think those religious bigots in Nigeria need to watch this video and see how
Hammed Musa joined the team to sing without any bad feeling as a Muslim.
Religious Tolerance. But Ahmed Musa has a Christian mum who he heard sang songs like this from an early age. Musa's family background is Tolerance itself. Dad Northern Muslim, Mum Southern Christian and now Wife Southern Christian.
Re: Super Eagles Sing & Celebrate As They Qualify For #2019AFCON by pacifust058(m): 7:53pm On Nov 17, 2018
Kingtim:
Lol musa is a christain. What are you saying?
Yee, are you sure you're in Nigeria sha?
Mo dáràn, Who's this one?
Baba, Musa is a confirm Muslim
Re: Super Eagles Sing & Celebrate As They Qualify For #2019AFCON by joshmee4real(m): 7:54pm On Nov 17, 2018
Kingtim:
Only this small celebration is already making some ppl get confused.

2 Likes

Re: Super Eagles Sing & Celebrate As They Qualify For #2019AFCON by Andrez123(m): 7:57pm On Nov 17, 2018
Hahahaha it's now become a miracle for Nigeria to qualify for the AFCON. I don't bother watching the super eagles these days, they've been a very boring team to watch for years now, haven't qualified for the nations cup since they won in 2013 so I guess it's a big miracle for them to qualify this time around in a tough group which has the mighty Seychelles, the modern slave masters Libya and the xenophobic South Africa grin. I wish them success at the AFCON when it comes around next year.

2 Likes

Re: Super Eagles Sing & Celebrate As They Qualify For #2019AFCON by mapet: 7:58pm On Nov 17, 2018
Samunique:

... also let me add that we Christians should also accommodate and join Muslims who may want to sing/pray as well
Re: Super Eagles Sing & Celebrate As They Qualify For #2019AFCON by Imustreturn(m): 8:05pm On Nov 17, 2018
Samunique:
u dey mind them
Re: Super Eagles Sing & Celebrate As They Qualify For #2019AFCON by Makito015(m): 8:06pm On Nov 17, 2018
etibaba:
Just take a look at this video, you will see Ahmed Musa singing passionately without minding the fact it's a Christian song, but broke and hungry Nigerians will kill each other over religious or tribal difference. No wonder someone said Money upgrades thinking.

Chop knuckle

1 Like

Re: Super Eagles Sing & Celebrate As They Qualify For #2019AFCON by demoBaba: 8:07pm On Nov 17, 2018
Kingtim:

Musa is a Christian

Your lies no b here broz
Re: Super Eagles Sing & Celebrate As They Qualify For #2019AFCON by Samunique(m): 8:07pm On Nov 17, 2018
UdechiHD:
Religious Tolerance. But Ahmed Musa has a Christian mum who he heard sang songs like this from an early age. Musa's family background is Tolerance itself. Dad Northern Muslim, Mum Southern Christian and now Wife Southern Christian.
Really ?

Never knew his mum was a Christian and his wife ?

But all the same, tolerance is the key !!!
Re: Super Eagles Sing & Celebrate As They Qualify For #2019AFCON by chrischukszy01(m): 8:09pm On Nov 17, 2018
Samunique:

Bro even in our grassroot football but religions sing n pray together.
Our leaders are our greatest problem, causing disunity amongst us e.g hellrufia.
Re: Super Eagles Sing & Celebrate As They Qualify For #2019AFCON by Gran2(m): 8:14pm On Nov 17, 2018
etibaba:
Just take a look at this video, you will see Ahmed Musa singing passionately without minding the fact it's a Christian song, but broke and hungry Nigerians will kill each other over religious or tribal difference. No wonder someone said Money upgrades thinking.
Help me tell them ooo

1 Like

Re: Super Eagles Sing & Celebrate As They Qualify For #2019AFCON by TimmyBrass(m): 8:17pm On Nov 17, 2018
tokrizy:
ope ooo

e don reach 10yrs we go AFCON last self.

You say
Re: Super Eagles Sing & Celebrate As They Qualify For #2019AFCON by Joshrob(m): 8:19pm On Nov 17, 2018
I think NFA should petition that lines man..what is he even thinking,for both occasion it's not that tight for him to say he made a mistake,the south African defenders are way ahead of the Nigerian players..he just don't have any excuse of making thesame mistake twice in one match..
Nigeria is a very big football nation in africa to be rubed in a football match in Africa..
Fifa might cheat us,no wahala we still be smally for the world but not here in africa..
NFA should be taking things like this serious before it's get out of hand..you can't do that to England even if it's a friendly match for there youth team..the lines man name will be on every sport news by now.
Even supersport couldn't show both replays twice,they are ashame of the linesman.
We are hv a penalty that the referee wave for corner kick when musa was triped in the box,super sport refuse to show the replay.
They all know what they are doing...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Super Eagles Sing & Celebrate As They Qualify For #2019AFCON by Samunique(m): 8:20pm On Nov 17, 2018
chrischukszy01:

Bro even in our grassroot football but religions sing n pray together.
Our leaders are our greatest problem, causing disunity amongst us e.g hellrufia.
honestly u are very correct !!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Super Eagles Sing & Celebrate As They Qualify For #2019AFCON by seunlayi(m): 8:22pm On Nov 17, 2018
But we don't celebrate qualifying for nations cup in the 80s and 90s.this is a task for the home base eagles
Re: Super Eagles Sing & Celebrate As They Qualify For #2019AFCON by Samunique(m): 8:23pm On Nov 17, 2018
Joshrob:
I think NFA should petition that lines man..what is he even thinking,for both occasion it's not that tight for him to say he made a mistake,the south African defenders are way ahead of the Nigerian players..he just don't have any excuse of making thesame mistake twice in one match..
Nigeria is a very big football nation in africa to be rubed in a football match in Africa..
Fifa might cheat us,no wahala we still be smally for the world but not here in africa..
NFA should be taking things like this serious before it's get out of hand..you can't do that to England even if it's a friendly match for there youth team..the lines man name will be on every sport news by now.
Even supersport couldn't show both replays twice,they are ashame of the linesman.
We are hv a penalty that the referee wave for corner kick when musa was triped in the box,super sport refuse to show the replay.
They all know what they are doing...
Bros, I thought I was the only one who notice that replay of a thing .

The robbery was to obvious !

2 Likes

Re: Super Eagles Sing & Celebrate As They Qualify For #2019AFCON by Joshrob(m): 8:24pm On Nov 17, 2018
mapet:

... also let me add that we Christians should also accommodate and join Muslims who may want to sing/pray as well

Muslim songs are boring,just as if they are mourning..all you will hearing is girls using there nose to sing.
I can bet that non of my muslim friends (guys) have any muslim song in there phone but you can find at list one Christian song in there play list.
Make una nor vex o..na watin I see I dey talk so
Re: Super Eagles Sing & Celebrate As They Qualify For #2019AFCON by itsmeurLady(f): 8:34pm On Nov 17, 2018
Which 1 is Muslim song or Christian song again na.... Is it not God they are praising? Who is Allah to them? Is Alllah not God? S y can't they sing it.some people are just confused here I swear

Don't ask me why we as Christians can't sing Muslim songs... I don't think there is any Muslim song in English, if there is any, the song will be abt praising God and it will na automatically turn to a Christian Song grin
Re: Super Eagles Sing & Celebrate As They Qualify For #2019AFCON by xcelentattitude(m): 8:36pm On Nov 17, 2018
Why are they singing?

What did they play self?

With that kilishi iheana-goat, playing nonsense with his other goatly subordinates.

Shioooor..
Re: Super Eagles Sing & Celebrate As They Qualify For #2019AFCON by mansamusa08(m): 8:38pm On Nov 17, 2018
etibaba:

You don't know that his mother and 2nd wife are both Christians?
Re: Super Eagles Sing & Celebrate As They Qualify For #2019AFCON by etibaba(m): 8:38pm On Nov 17, 2018
mansamusa08:

You don't know that his mother and 2nd wife are both Christians?
I am very much aware of that.
Re: Super Eagles Sing & Celebrate As They Qualify For #2019AFCON by ikorodureporta: 8:39pm On Nov 17, 2018
Meanwhile, that rejected Chelsea guy is plotting a come back cheesy
Re: Super Eagles Sing & Celebrate As They Qualify For #2019AFCON by balraf(m): 8:47pm On Nov 17, 2018
congratulation guys
Re: Super Eagles Sing & Celebrate As They Qualify For #2019AFCON by Charmingpet: 8:51pm On Nov 17, 2018
Well done but u ppl have a lot to do because luck really shine on u ppl today
Re: Super Eagles Sing & Celebrate As They Qualify For #2019AFCON by mapet: 8:55pm On Nov 17, 2018
Joshrob:

Muslim songs are boring,just as if they are mourning..all you will hearing is girls using there nose to sing.
I can bet that non of my muslim friends (guys) have any muslim song in there phone but you can find at list one Christian song in there play list.
Make una nor vex o..na watin I see I dey talk so

So you can see that in this small instance... You are not even willing to accommodate
Re: Super Eagles Sing & Celebrate As They Qualify For #2019AFCON by barinedan(m): 9:09pm On Nov 17, 2018
One thing is to qualify, another thing is to put a brilliant display
Re: Super Eagles Sing & Celebrate As They Qualify For #2019AFCON by luvtoteach(f): 9:12pm On Nov 17, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Screwed folks

What's the essence qualifying when they won't get to the quarter finals.
Bad mouth
Re: Super Eagles Sing & Celebrate As They Qualify For #2019AFCON by Annycj: 9:17pm On Nov 17, 2018
congrats to them but lhenacho missed tap in goal like Lukaku, let's give kudos to the coach since he came super eagles don't struggle to qualify for any tournament like before they qualify for World Cup with one game to go and now they have qualify to Afcon with one match remaining
Re: Super Eagles Sing & Celebrate As They Qualify For #2019AFCON by Lionofdjungle: 9:24pm On Nov 17, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Screwed folks

What's the essence qualifying when they won't get to the quarter finals.
How do you know that they won't get to the quarter finals? Are you an oracle diviner? Don't be pessimistic.
Re: Super Eagles Sing & Celebrate As They Qualify For #2019AFCON by gcof(m): 9:47pm On Nov 17, 2018
CONGratulations boys!! At least no algebra calculation this time “if South Africa lose against Seychelles by 2 goal and we beat Liberia by 1 goal”
Re: Super Eagles Sing & Celebrate As They Qualify For #2019AFCON by Nobody: 9:53pm On Nov 17, 2018
NIGHTMARE0O7:

U guys should shut it already... If any Muslim should complain then it shouldn't be musa
Afteral a Christian gal allowed him to be shining her Congo. Legally
How many Muslims gals will do that even to her own notherner Christian brothers
undecided
Nothing wen person non go see for nairaland .Shining her Congo cheesy cheesy cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Dis ASUU Strike No Dey Touch Una?: Ahmed Musa asks politicians with kids abroad / Asisat Oshoala Wins Golden Boot At Africa Cup Of Nations / Ronaldo Reveals His Best Goal Out Of His 701 Career Goals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.